Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Posts
    5,416

    The Good Die Young

    BBC News - Band leader Edmundo Ros dies, 100

    I used to listen to him on the radio when I was a child. I thought he was awful.

  2. #2
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Posts
    60,445
    Is that bastard Mike Sammes dead yet? God he made my ears bleed growing up. Me ma loved him, bless her.

  3. #3
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    Quote Originally Posted by can123 View Post
    BBC News - Band leader Edmundo Ros dies, 100

    I used to listen to him on the radio when I was a child. I thought he was awful.
    Whoa. You must be quite elderly.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by can123 View Post
    BBC News - Band leader Edmundo Ros dies, 100

    I used to listen to him on the radio when I was a child. I thought he was awful.
    Whoa. You must be quite elderly.

    ...but I'm still fecking alive !

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    can123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Is that bastard Mike Sammes dead yet? God he made my ears bleed growing up. Me ma loved him, bless her.

    Shuffled off over ten years ago, "following a fall from which he never recovered". So, don't fall down !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •