Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 63
  1. #1
    Balls to Monty
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:30 AM
    Posts
    12,007

    Lesbian couple give 11 year old son hormone treatment choice of becoming daughter

    A LESBIAN couple in California who say their 11-year-old son Tommy wants to be a girl named Tammy are giving their child hormone blockers that delay the onset of puberty, so that he can have more time to decide if he wants to change his gender.

    The couple's supporters say the Hormone Blocking Therapy has only minor side effects and is appropriate for a child who is unsure of his gender.

    "This is definitely a changing landscape for transgender youth," said Joel Baum, director of education and training for Gender Spectrum, a California-based non-profit group. "This is about giving kids and their families the opportunity to make the right decision."

    But critics of the treatment say 11-year-olds are not old enough to make life-altering decisions about changing their gender, and parents should not be encouraging them.

    We'll stop puberty so Tommy can become Tammy: Lesbian couple want to help boy to become girl | News.com.au

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,418
    Tommy began saying he was a girl when he was three years old, his parents said. He was learning sign language due to a speech impediment, and one of the first things he told his mothers was, "I am a girl."

    The child's parents also said Tommy threatened to mutilate his genitals when he was seven, and psychiatrists diagnosed a gender identity disorder. One year later, he began transitioning to Tammy.


    Read more: We'll stop puberty so Tommy can become Tammy: Lesbian couple want to help boy to become girl | News.com.au
    its all about messing with nature, gay couples should not be having children, full stop.

    brought up by gays, its no wonder the poor kid is confused and wants to self mutilate.

    bring back good old mums and dads, stop bending nature to fit in with todays twisted views on how things should be.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    Tommy began saying he was a girl when he was three years old, his parents said. He was learning sign language due to a speech impediment, and one of the first things he told his mothers was, "I am a girl."

    The child's parents also said Tommy threatened to mutilate his genitals when he was seven, and psychiatrists diagnosed a gender identity disorder. One year later, he began transitioning to Tammy.


    Read more: We'll stop puberty so Tommy can become Tammy: Lesbian couple want to help boy to become girl | News.com.au
    its all about messing with nature, gay couples should not be having children, full stop.

    brought up by gays, its no wonder the poor kid is confused and wants to self mutilate.

    bring back good old mums and dads, stop bending nature to fit in with todays twisted views on how things should be.
    This is why most religions ban faggotry. Because it screws up society.

  4. #4
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,758
    Irrespective of the debate about homosexuality, gender and identity - this is child abuse, pure and simple and should be seen and treated as such.

  5. #5
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,978
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post

    This is why most religions ban faggotry. Because it screws up society.
    Social I'm so glad you pointed this out to me. I used to wonder why so many catholic and muslim majority countries are so fucked up. I did think it was perhaps because of their religion screwing up their societies, but know I know it but be their gays. Social are there any of your buttons this story don't push?

    On a serious note.

    In the US there was a passion for surgically assigning the sexuality of hermaphrodite babies at birth based upon the relative completeness of the male and female organs; they were then raised from birth as this assigned sex. For quite a few individuals the assuaged sex was wrong and the effects be being forced to live a childhood living what they felt was a lie about their sex seriously screwed them up for the rest of their lives.

    A lot of transexuals have been convinced that they were women from a very early age; and in that sense it's not that surprising to come across an 11 year old who wants a sex change. Male and female brains do have physical differences and transexual people on the whole do have brains that physically match the sex they want to be. Some of these changes are dynamic and are induced by the hormone treatments they take; but there in increasing evidence that certain crucial changes ,whilst still caused by hormone exposure, are fixed during the development of the brain in the foetus.

    On the other hand there's a lot of 'the parents say' in this story and very little about what the boy says. And that's concerning, after all the issue is what the boy wants and how well he understands what he is asking for. Some children can be very mature; certainly enough to be allowed to decide to make life and death decisions against the wishes of their parents and to be put on trial as adults. Whats needed in a referee to site between society, the parents and doctor to ensure that the best interests of the boy are paramount in the whole process.

    At the end of the day. If the boy is determined to be a girl, he's not being influenced by others, not being one is screwing him up and delaying puberty fora few years won't cause any physical issues should he change his mind.... they why not let him do it?

  6. #6
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,508
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post

    This is why most religions ban faggotry. Because it screws up society.


    At the end of the day. If the boy is determined to be a girl, he's not being influenced by others, not being one is screwing him up and delaying puberty fora few years won't cause any physical issues should he change his mind.... they why not let him do it?
    because he's 11 years old you fucking dipstick!
    (feeling a bit emotional today after the girl in China thread.)

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    The poor fecker is brainwashed by living with two lesbo mums. Sick and i don't agree with these family setups.

  8. #8
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,978
    ^^Are you saying that an 11 year old child has not right to an opinion about what happened to their own body?

    Iv'e met children at that age who have made decisions that would break your heart; lucid rational decisions, fully understanding the consequences and sometimes against the wishes of their parents. You should volunteer at a children's hospice for a while, before calling people who think children are capable of making decisions for themselves a dipstick.

    He's not asking for a sex change, he's asking to delay the onset of puberty; not something irriverable

    ^How do you know. I don't. Thats why you need a referee, in cases like this

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    ^Let`s lower the age of consent then shall we simply because the child may have feelings about bangin'. Or should we allow them to mature naturally and make decisions naturally without hormone surpressors?
    Last edited by Jesus Jones; 18-10-2011 at 01:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    05-03-2016 @ 03:27 PM
    Posts
    592
    Totally sick people.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,418
    11 year olds dont have much depth of knowledge about their sexuality, its all a big muddle at that age.

    and being brought up by gay parents, and by californian radical gays in all probability, will only have complicated that muddle.

    let nature take its course, let puberty progress and let the lad or lass make his or her mind up when he or she is an adult.

  12. #12
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,978
    ^If he were asking for a sex change I would agree with you.

    But what he appears to be asking for is treatment to delay the onset of puberty until he is older more credibly decide what he wants. Some of the changes in puberty are irreversible and would impact his ability to become what he wants. whilst the effects delaying puberty are not such an issue.

    Its not like delayed onset puberty at 15 or so is seen as a serious medical issue

  13. #13
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz
    But what he appears to be asking for is treatment to delay the onset of puberty until he is older
    Of course that's all he's asking for, obviously with no input from the queer parents.
    Unsure of his gender?
    At that age i sometimes still put my shoes on the wrong feet, and would feel uncertain about asking for some more pudding, let alone asking "mums, could i have some more hormone blockers please, i'm a little unsure what sex i want to be".
    Last edited by withnallstoke; 18-10-2011 at 02:28 PM.

  14. #14
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,508
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    ^If he were asking for a sex change I would agree with you.

    But what he appears to be asking for
    HE is not asking for anything. he's confused as a result of being bought up in a fucked up houshold and his 'parents' are considering this.
    He never asked for it.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    alwarner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    21-09-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Location
    Location: Location.
    Posts
    5,126

  16. #16
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    ^If he were asking for a sex change I would agree with you.

    But what he appears to be asking for
    HE is not asking for anything. he's confused as a result of being bought up in a fucked up houshold and his 'parents' are considering this.
    He never asked for it.
    Well he isn't asking for it then the request isn't going to get much further than child welfare is it then.

  17. #17
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,508
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    ^If he were asking for a sex change I would agree with you.

    But what he appears to be asking for
    HE is not asking for anything. he's confused as a result of being bought up in a fucked up houshold and his 'parents' are considering this.
    He never asked for it.
    Well he isn't asking for it then the request isn't going to get much further than child welfare is it then.
    As Nidhogg said, it's child abuse.

  18. #18
    Fresh Seaman CaptainNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    18-02-2018 @ 04:17 AM
    Location
    in t' naughty lass
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    ^^Are you saying that an 11 year old child has not right to an opinion about what happened to their own body?

    Iv'e met children at that age who have made decisions that would break your heart; lucid rational decisions, fully understanding the consequences and sometimes against the wishes of their parents. You should volunteer at a children's hospice for a while, before calling people who think children are capable of making decisions for themselves a dipstick.

    He's not asking for a sex change, he's asking to delay the onset of puberty; not something irriverable

    ^How do you know. I don't. Thats why you need a referee, in cases like this
    You don't have children, do you.

  19. #19
    Ocean Transient
    Sailing into trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    06-05-2017 @ 02:55 PM
    Location
    Untied from dock. Heading South Down West Coast of Canada.
    Posts
    3,634
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    This is why most religions ban faggotry. Because it screws up society.
    Shut uP Social You are an Idiot!

    Anyway I understand you like ladyboys!

    The child is that, child. Pre-pubestic. Most males go through a homo stage. The medical knowledge is there this is sheer manipulation of a minor?

  20. #20
    euston has flown

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 03:12 AM
    Posts
    6,978
    ^^Absolutely right. they are all grown up. how could you guess

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Pol the Pot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    22-02-2012 @ 03:37 PM
    Location
    Phnom Penh
    Posts
    1,643
    I used to wonder why so many catholic and muslim majority countries are so fucked up.
    Add Protestant, Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist countries. Oh, and Greek, Russian and Romanian Orthodox. Any I've left out?

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Posts
    17,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailing into trouble
    Most males go through a homo stage
    eh,? I have never known one that did. Poor little bugger is just trying to copy his two mommies. What a freaking mess.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    eh,? I have never known one that did. Poor little bugger is just trying to copy his two mommies. What a freaking mess.
    I'd say he is screwed up and trying to copy his "dad". What he needs is a time with a Big Brother if that organization has weathered all the pedo/homo phobia stuff.

  24. #24
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile

    its all about messing with nature, gay couples should not be having children, full stop.
    Gotta Agree .

  25. #25
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,875
    ^Agree. Won't be long before Elton's designer kid will be sucking on more than a pacifier. And that sexual realignment really worked out well for Cher's whateveritis, didn't it......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •