Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446

    Gay Lebanese Man Seeks Asylum in Oz

    Gay Lebanese Man Seeks Asylum in Oz


    By Winston Gieseke




    A gay Lebanese man currently living in Australia is seeking asylum out of fear that returning to his home country would put him in danger.

    The Daily Star of Lebanon reports that the man moved Down Under after marrying an Australian woman but that the union dissolved when his wife discovered he was gay. Now he’s afraid to return to Lebanon because he claims the woman revealed his homosexuality to his family.

    According to a refugee review tribunal, sexual minorities in Lebanon are often targets. “Despite the popular view that Lebanon is the gay-friendliest country in the Arab world, some activists say that behind closed doors, sexual minorities often suffer physical and psychological abuse,” the tribunal said.

    The man’s request for asylum is said to be under reconsideration by the immigration minister.

    Read the full story here.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155





    Funny place...that Australia....
    a wife working with the local G.P.
    can get you a "request for asylum"
    ...too....no tribunal necessary...

    A truely fucked country.........

  3. #3
    Member
    Aussie Tigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    05-12-2015 @ 06:03 PM
    Location
    udon thani thailand /Adelaide South Australia
    Posts
    958
    Piss him off he got in under false pretences.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Tigger View Post
    Piss him off he got in under false pretences.



    she might have be takeing it up the fudge shute...
    and was jealous of the competition....
    but piss him off...anyhow...

  5. #5
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Fucking hell, now all ant muzzie needs to do is declare himself gay and he's got instant refugee status.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Fucking hell, now all ant muzzie needs to do is declare himself gay and he's got instant refugee status.

    ....from all reports...they wouldn't be lying...
    ....for the first time in their lives...

    poor lost souls.....
    sorta explaines why there so many female virgins...in Muzzie heaven....

    now wait a minute!!!.....where does it say the virgins are female....

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Sucked some poor Aussie mole in to get into the country and all along he was a donut puncher. Who gives a toss what happens to him if he is sent back?
    20 years ago I witnessed a marriage of convenience first hand, my ex mother in law married a bloke from Turkey. I got him a job at the company I worked for and his intention all along was to piss her off and go it alone. But back then I didn't care and she probably asked for it anyway, she was only 45 then and didn't mind a bit of c&ck.
    I thought nothing of it as I was early 20's and to a point, I egged him on. (I was a sadistic fuk)
    Fuk it was hard work back then, all he had to do was get on a boat and he would have been laughing like the rest of them.
    His relatives were all rich priks and drug dealers and last I heard (maybe three years back) he was on compo, used to work at GMH.
    Should have seen the gold that the priks wore, and they used to frequently beat the crap out of their missus, well actually, one of them did, but it was acceptable, used to have black eyes all the time, was a real piece too. Some of them were realy big, angry looking fuckers.
    I tried to learn a bit of their language at the time through mother in law, but sometimes got it wrong, should have seen the looks i got.
    Last edited by brettandlek; 26-08-2011 at 06:57 PM.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by baby maker View Post
    Funny place...that Australia....
    a wife working with the local G.P.
    can get you a "request for asylum"
    ...too....no tribunal necessary...

    A truely fucked country.........
    Yeh you are right, prick of a place.
    Following close in second place behind the U.K.
    What is your place of origin?

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    ...in my last disguise i was a grain exporter out of Dalby QLD....
    Associated Grain....a founding partner....built the bloody place from the ground up..

    Hell!!...on Earth.....
    am i fucken glad that's over....
    check it on Google...

  10. #10
    sabaii sabaii
    Guest
    Does anyone else just skip straight.................past.......... baby./////makers........,;;;;;;;'''''''''












    posts

  11. #11
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    OZ is welcome to have him, no women in the bars there some Aussies tell me, so he might end up very popular

  12. #12
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028
    It's a bit early to tell but i suspect he would do well if he were permitted to reside in Queens-land

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by brettandlek View Post
    Sucked some poor Aussie mole in to get into the country and all along he was a donut puncher. Who gives a toss what happens to him if he is sent back?
    20 years ago I witnessed a marriage of convenience first hand, my ex mother in law married a bloke from Turkey. I got him a job at the company I worked for and his intention all along was to piss her off and go it alone. But back then I didn't care and she probably asked for it anyway, she was only 45 then and didn't mind a bit of c&ck.
    I thought nothing of it as I was early 20's and to a point, I egged him on. (I was a sadistic fuk)
    Fuk it was hard work back then, all he had to do was get on a boat and he would have been laughing like the rest of them.
    His relatives were all rich priks and drug dealers and last I heard (maybe three years back) he was on compo, used to work at GMH.
    Should have seen the gold that the priks wore, and they used to frequently beat the crap out of their missus, well actually, one of them did, but it was acceptable, used to have black eyes all the time, was a real piece too. Some of them were realy big, angry looking fuckers.
    I tried to learn a bit of their language at the time through mother in law, but sometimes got it wrong, should have seen the looks i got.
    A total scam is not an example of a marriage of convenience. A marriage of convenience just means that "love" is not the main factor in the marriage.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    Republic of the Union of Myanmar
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    A total scam is not an example of a marriage of convenience. A marriage of convenience just means that "love" is not the main factor in the marriage.
    Splitting hairs again "social" read all the replies you get! You fucking illiterate wanker!

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bold Rodney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    A total scam is not an example of a marriage of convenience. A marriage of convenience just means that "love" is not the main factor in the marriage.
    Splitting hairs again "social" read all the replies you get! You fucking illiterate wanker!


    Fair call.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    khmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    12-08-2019 @ 07:55 AM
    Location
    Discombobulated
    Posts
    2,462
    Why didnt he go to some of the other gay friendly countries closer to him than Australia? Oh, I forgot, Syria, Jordan and Iraq arent known for their gay-pride marches. Still, at least he didnt try to get into the UK.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by brettandlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bold Rodney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    A total scam is not an example of a marriage of convenience. A marriage of convenience just means that "love" is not the main factor in the marriage.
    Splitting hairs again "social" read all the replies you get! You fucking illiterate wanker!


    Fair call.
    The whole point of getting married is for convenience. Woman wants kids, she needs money, man wants consistent sex, he needs pussy.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by sabaii sabaii View Post
    Does anyone else just skip straight.................past.......... baby./////makers........,;;;;;;;'''''''''





    .....bet you'll read this one tea leaf.....
    ...............................................






    posts

    so what's up you arse.... sabaii sabaii....

    and here i was thinking you were a perfectly reasonable bloke....
    run out of victims....

    wot!...social & butters not doing it for you..

    you find this black duck harder to crack..

    the "....." are to help tossers like you with your comprehension...

    anyhow fire away....allways up for a bit of sport....
    Last edited by baby maker; 27-08-2011 at 06:21 AM.
    i am just the nowhere man...
    living in the nowhere land...
    forever...

  19. #19
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,633
    Quote Originally Posted by baby maker View Post
    ...in my last disguise i was a grain exporter out of Dalby QLD....
    Associated Grain....a founding partner....built the bloody place from the ground up..

    Hell!!...on Earth.....
    am i fucken glad that's over....
    check it on Google...
    I love Dalby, the quintessential Aussie country town.
    Last edited by Cujo; 27-08-2011 at 01:13 PM.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155


    ..see you are all dogged up....good for you....now if you could just fix the yapping..
    Last edited by baby maker; 27-08-2011 at 12:25 PM.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    I forgot to mention too that "Mehmet" had an uncle who married one of her mums friends. She was the fattest fuker alive, I am talking REAL big, you would need to roll her in Eno and look for the fizz. he at that time would have been maybe 15 years her senior and there marriage didn't last as long as the mum.
    As far as I am aware, he is still here.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Just remembered uncles name, Ismet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •