Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Member Strongarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:39 PM
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    569

    Muslim jailed for string of sex attacks in Melbourne.

    A LIBYAN student who sexually assaulted seven girls and women in Melbourne has been jailed for more than five years.


    Almahde Ahmad Atagore, 28, had been in Australia only a month and was having trouble adapting to the Australian culture when he committed the attacks, a court heard.
    Atagore, who is a Muslim, was upset and sexually aroused at the way women in Australia dressed and behaved, the Victorian County Court heard today.
    Between August and September last year Atagore, who was in Australia on a Libyan government scholarship, embarked on a string of sexual assaults over four days in Mentone and at Flinders Street railway station.
    His youngest victim was just 13.
    Sentencing Atagore, Judge Margaret Rizkalla said she accepted there was a link between the cultural issues, along with Atagore's depression, and the offences.

    "It seems you were very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences," she said.
    Judge Rizkalla said the assaults required strong condemnation, as they occurred when the victims were simply walking in a public area.
    She jailed Atagore, who pleaded guilty to assault with intent to rape, committing an indecent act with a child under 16 and five counts of indecent assault, for five years and three months.
    Atagore must serve a minimum of three years in prison before being eligible for parole.
    The court heard Atagore, who has already served 259 days in custody, will likely be deported when he completes his sentence



  2. #2
    Member Strongarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:39 PM
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongarm View Post
    Sentencing Atagore, Judge Margaret Rizkalla said she accepted there was a link between the cultural issues, along with Atagore's depression, and the offences.

    What a load of bullshit.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat reinvented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    24-08-2019 @ 07:44 PM
    Location
    top of soi 2
    Posts
    1,778
    why not just deport him
    after chopping his bollocks off?

  4. #4
    Member Strongarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:39 PM
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    569
    He'd probably be hailed a hero back in muzzie land, for teaching the infidel females a lesson.

    Agree he should be short a couple of bollocks before sent home.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    koman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    03-08-2019 @ 10:01 PM
    Location
    Issan
    Posts
    4,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongarm
    Almahde Ahmad Atagore, 28, had been in Australia only a month and was having trouble adapting to the Australian culture when he committed the attacks, a court heard.
    Wonder how well he will adapt to an Aussie prison? It should be an excellent cultural experience for him and will prepare him for a great career in his chosen country...

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    bobo746's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    24-01-2019 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,326
    Why the fvck does the government keep making excuses for these pricks 10 years hard labour then deported back too libya.
    What would happen if i lobbed in libya and wihthin a month i was molesting women and girls they would string me up.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    davearn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    02-04-2018 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,598
    Geez, got off very lightlly. Only about 8 months for each offence.

    Should have been fifteen years MINIMUM.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongarm View Post
    A LIBYAN student who sexually assaulted seven girls and women in Melbourne has been jailed for more than five years.


    Almahde Ahmad Atagore, 28, had been in Australia only a month and was having trouble adapting to the Australian culture when he committed the attacks, a court heard.
    Atagore, who is a Muslim, was upset and sexually aroused at the way women in Australia dressed and behaved, the Victorian County Court heard today.
    Between August and September last year Atagore, who was in Australia on a Libyan government scholarship, embarked on a string of sexual assaults over four days in Mentone and at Flinders Street railway station.
    His youngest victim was just 13.
    Sentencing Atagore, Judge Margaret Rizkalla said she accepted there was a link between the cultural issues, along with Atagore's depression, and the offences.


    "It seems you were very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences," she said.
    Judge Rizkalla said the assaults required strong condemnation, as they occurred when the victims were simply walking in a public area.
    She jailed Atagore, who pleaded guilty to assault with intent to rape, committing an indecent act with a child under 16 and five counts of indecent assault, for five years and three months.
    Atagore must serve a minimum of three years in prison before being eligible for parole.
    The court heard Atagore, who has already served 259 days in custody, will likely be deported when he completes his sentence



    "Likely" to be deported, that should be a given shouldnt it?
    Send him back and let him be publically stoned.

  9. #9
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:44 AM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,499
    if that was my 13 year old daughter, i'd be paying chopper read types to get real justice..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopper_Read

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    davearn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    02-04-2018 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,598
    Should have gotten 10 years for the 13 year old alone FFS

  11. #11
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    Republic of the Union of Myanmar
    Posts
    3,081
    This is typical PC liboturd bullshit for sure.

    If this C*NT had been a white Aussie taxpayer they'd have banged him up for a lot longer and the excuse this C*NT gave shoudn't be accepted by a decent judge.

    You lot are going down the same sewer the UK's gone where immigration is involved, wake up and take a good look at how the UK's ended up!

    Disregard "pupa's" complaints about facists and nazis he's another liboturd idiot from Europe and it's idiots just like him that's doing their best to f*ck the UK up!

  12. #12
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Posts
    59,861
    The stupid fucking bitch of a judge deserves a kicking as much as the terrorist.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    koman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    03-08-2019 @ 10:01 PM
    Location
    Issan
    Posts
    4,234
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    The stupid fucking bitch of a judge deserves a kicking as much as the terrorist.
    Now now Harry, you must read the information with more care. This man was not a terrorist. He was just a poor Libyan muslim man suffering from the shock of finding himself surrounded by Australians.. Women who refuse to walk six paces behind with their eyes down would be enough to put a man over the edge.. never mind all those other disturbing traits to be found in the land down under... and with only a month to adjust... I'm sure they will free him soon once all the civil libertarians start chirping...

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Pol the Pot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    22-02-2012 @ 03:37 PM
    Location
    Phnom Penh
    Posts
    1,643
    The prosecution should appeal. That's the only option they've got.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:41 AM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    5,726
    Quote Originally Posted by koman
    I'm sure they will free him soon once all the civil libertarians start chirping...
    Right! He should appeal on ground that the whores deserved it by reason of their dress. They don't wear burquas. That should work.

  16. #16
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    Republic of the Union of Myanmar
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeovers
    They don't wear burquas.
    I don't like burquas they're too f*cking hot!

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    SiLeakHunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    13-02-2018 @ 10:05 PM
    Location
    Koh Tannga
    Posts
    1,720
    I've met a few Aussie women, the bloke should get a medal !

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    Posts
    10,902
    That's a bit harsh.

    Compared to how other Australian states sentence child rapists.

    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Appeal over Aborigine rape ruling


    The nine males were given non-custodial sentences for raping a 10-year-old girl in an Aboriginal settlement

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    SiLeakHunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    13-02-2018 @ 10:05 PM
    Location
    Koh Tannga
    Posts
    1,720
    They didn't want to offend their culture !

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    That's a bit harsh.

    Compared to how other Australian states sentence child rapists.

    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Appeal over Aborigine rape ruling


    The nine males were given non-custodial sentences for raping a 10-year-old girl in an Aboriginal settlement
    This is a pretty crap story, but not unusual amongst their type.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    Posts
    10,902
    Yeah, aussies are scum.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    Yeah, aussies are scum.
    555 I did mean Abbo's 555
    But i am a big boy, i can wear that.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Actually, how did we white folk get here in Aus?
    Where did we come from?

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    koman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    03-08-2019 @ 10:01 PM
    Location
    Issan
    Posts
    4,234
    Quote Originally Posted by brettandlek View Post
    Actually, how did we white folk get here in Aus?
    Where did we come from?
    Mostly thrown out of the UK for stealing stuff or being a pain in the ass one way or another..

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat brettandlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    19-07-2019 @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by koman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brettandlek View Post
    Actually, how did we white folk get here in Aus?
    Where did we come from?
    Mostly thrown out of the UK for stealing stuff or being a pain in the ass one way or another..
    555...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •