Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774

    Americans and Their God - Dog

    What the fuck is wrong with these amerikans, Bush reckons God told him to bomb the fuck out of Iraq, Clinton reckons that God told him him to allow the fat slag to blow him, lets hope she swallowed, now we got more idiots of God.

    Ohio strippers stage picket outside church services



    Supporters of the Fox Hole strip club have been picketing outside the church for three months


    Several Ohio strippers are protesting outside a church whose members want to put their strip club out of business.

    The bikini-clad dancers are picketing a congregation that has photographed customers' number plates and asked if their wives know where they are.

    The Fox Hole club's owner has told the pastor he will call off his protest if the church ceases its demonstrations.

    But the pastor has refused, saying, "as a Christian community, we cannot share territory with the devil".

    "Light and darkness cannot exist together," Pastor Bill Dunfee told the Associated Press news agency, "so the Fox Hole has got to go."

    The strippers have been sitting in deckchairs outside New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw, Ohio, during Sunday services.

    Some hold signs bearing Christian messages such as "Jesus loves the children of the world" and citing Bible verses.

    The strip club is about nine miles (14.5km) from the church.

    "Everybody has sinned, and that doesn't mean I'm not going to get into heaven," Fox Hole stripper Laura Meske, 42, told AP.

    "I believe in Jesus. I don't believe what they preach. They preach hate."

    The confrontations between the two camps have reportedly been largely friendly, with Mr Dunfee and congregants greeting and chatting to the strippers outside the church.


  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Fox Hole stripper Laura Meske, 42,
    42? what is the world coming to, there should be laws against old people getting naked.

  3. #3
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    Republic of the Union of Myanmar
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    "Light and darkness cannot exist together," Pastor Bill Dunfee told the Associated Press news agency, "so the Fox Hole has got to go."
    Seems to work fine for them in politics, so whats the problem?

    And yes I have on good authority that Monica swallowed!

  4. #4
    Member
    Mr Gribbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    25-01-2013 @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    971
    It's purdy fucking retarded to compare Bush thinking God told him to attack Iraq to people who protesting against a strip club.

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    Location
    Republic of the Union of Myanmar
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gribbs
    It's purdy fucking retarded to compare Bush thinking God told him to attack Iraq to people who protesting against a strip club.
    It isn't if Bush got the message from God when he was actually in a strip club at the time!


  6. #6
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Light and darkness cannot exist together,
    actually it does, as there will not be darkness without light

  7. #7
    Enjoys sheep
    mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    The strip club is about nine miles (14.5km) from the church.
    Not exactly next door.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    What was that white stain on her blue dress then?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bold Rodney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    "Light and darkness cannot exist together," Pastor Bill Dunfee told the Associated Press news agency, "so the Fox Hole has got to go."
    Seems to work fine for them in politics, so whats the problem?

    And yes I have on good authority that Monica swallowed!

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    02-07-2018 @ 06:46 PM
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Fox Hole stripper Laura Meske, 42,
    42? what is the world coming to, there should be laws against old people getting naked.
    that's what you get when the Unions take over and old hags can't be fired.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Posts
    7,959
    The girls look a little chubby. But would still give them one. Well, thats if they would let me. Thailand is much more fun. No God over there.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    25-05-2019 @ 12:56 PM
    Posts
    7,760
    I was reading somewhere else there is a direct negative correlation between a higher IQ and being religious. If I could understand the stupidity at home, I probably would not be living here.

  12. #12
    Member
    Mr Gribbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    25-01-2013 @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    I was reading somewhere else there is a direct negative correlation between a higher IQ and being religious. If I could understand the stupidity at home, I probably would not be living here.
    You might be right, but I think things are getting closer with the growing number of atheist fuck heads who think they know it all because they've read the heavily biased books of douchebags like Hitchens and Dawkins. The non religious are usually even stupider, because they usually believe and promote egalitarianism and liberalism. On the flip side I can say the non religious are more likely to be drunks, lonely, depressed, etc. The anti religious are anti religion for a reason, and it is usually to justify their degenerate lifestyle. Most of the religion haters I know online and in real life are about as happy as quadriplegic.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Posts
    7,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gribbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    I was reading somewhere else there is a direct negative correlation between a higher IQ and being religious. If I could understand the stupidity at home, I probably would not be living here.
    You might be right, but I think things are getting closer with the growing number of atheist fuck heads who think they know it all because they've read the heavily biased books of douchebags like Hitchens and Dawkins. The non religious are usually even stupider, because they usually believe and promote egalitarianism and liberalism. On the flip side I can say the non religious are more likely to be drunks, lonely, depressed, etc. The anti religious are anti religion for a reason, and it is usually to justify their degenerate lifestyle. Most of the religion haters I know online and in real life are about as happy as quadriplegic.
    People generally do need religion. It gives them a code of ethics to live by and something to look forward to after they inevitably die.Its interesting that all cultures throughout recorded history have invented their own religions with two recurring themes, -- those being 1. a code of ethics/conduct to live by; and 2. some kind of everlasting life after death.

    But there are people around who dont adhere to any religion at all. They accept that when they die their brains neurons will shut down and they will simply cease to be as a person anymore. But what about the social ethics of these people who dont faithfully believe in an afterlife? Well, some might be anti-social lawless rebels living only for the moment in disregard for any reward or punishment in the afterlife. But in my experience, most of these non-believers are simply ordinary people who live their lives according to their own personal code of ethics taught to them by their families, without the threat of punishment or reward for being good or bad in this life. They are simply people you will find all around who do the right thing, because its the right thing to do. People with something of a social conscience which is innately born into all of us regardless of an upbringing that may sway us to believe in any particular religion.

    I have come across plenty of ultra religious people who are downright selfish and nasty. Some who have even been truly anti-social. Those people used religion as a crutch to support their self serving desires and weakness of character much as a spoilt brat would call in a big brother to back him up when his anti-social behaviour brought down the wrath of his peers.

    In general, I have always found confirmed atheists to have much higher and more socially acceptable moral principles than devout Christians or any other religion for that matter. I guess thats because they have to make decisions for themselves based on what they see as right or wrong, rather than following any religious charter/doctrine.

    Anyway, Mt Gibbs, have a nice time in heaven. Unfortunately I wont be there to share it with you.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    25-05-2019 @ 12:56 PM
    Posts
    7,760
    There's a big difference between being non-religious and being anti-religious. I simply do not believe we have found the answers to life yet, because all the stories of "God" are ridiculous.
    I do not understand the anti-religious who actively seek confrontation with those who are religious, except when the religious try to impose their beliefs on others through stupid laws and interference with science.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Mr R Sole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    Location
    The back of beyond..on the bloody PC by the looks of it!!
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    "Light and darkness cannot exist together,"
    Where do these morons get off light and dark must exist together and have done since the begining of time..sorry Christians but if this is a pattern of though that you agree with then I'd bury your heads in the sand until 'your judgement day'
    ..braying morons each and everyone of them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    actually it does, as there will not be darkness without light
    Thank you Butterfly you beat me to it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gribbs
    The anti religious are anti religion for a reason, and it is usually to justify their degenerate lifestyle. Most of the religion haters I know online and in real life are about as happy as quadriplegic.
    Sorry happy as a pig in shit me.... and no God attached...
    There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Posts
    7,959
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    I do not understand the anti-religious who actively seek confrontation with those who are religious, except when the religious try to impose their beliefs on others through stupid laws and interference with science.
    Totally agree. Religion is something the bulk of people need to keep them on the straight and narrow path of social order. So let them have it.
    I dont have any problems with social laws being constructed around the moral/ethical doctrines of prevailing religions, eg: the ten commandments. Thats been the basis of an ordered society and civilization all around the world IMHO.

    But when it gets out to interpreting religious doctrine on debatable points and making laws on for everybody on the basis of those interpretations, it starts to move into a sectarian state rather than a democracy. Thats why one of the fundamental principals of democracy in various forms the world over is the separation of powers. Separating the Church, the government and the judiciary, so one cant dominate or control the other.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Moonraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,155
    So they are going on about a strip club as though it is the root source of all evil and those attending are devil worshippers, yet Jesus was fucking a whore.

    Religious types love their hypocrisies.

  18. #18
    Cenosillicaphobiac
    Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 PM
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr R Sole
    Where do these morons get off light and dark must exist together and have done since the begining of time..
    In the context of what he said he was reffering to light & darkness existing in the same place. Although 14km away is not really the same place.

    Anyway, I think it's nice to see people having disagreements and peaceful protests in an informal, chatty kinda way. And with dancing girls. The NY mosque protesters & redshirts could learn a lot from this.
    Ronald McDonald never sells to children. He informs and inspires through magic and fun.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    Religious People = Sad Sheep...

    Pointless waste of time.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Posts
    7,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    So they are going on about a strip club as though it is the root source of all evil and those attending are devil worshippers, yet Jesus was fucking a whore.

    Religious types love their hypocrisies.

    You got to wonder how many of the congregation are regular visitors at the strip club.

    Maybe the Pasteur has a hidden agenda in removing the evil affliction from temptation. You all know about Eve and the snake, the apple and all that?
    Well, it wouldn't have happened if he just killed Eve in the first place. Everyone knows snakes dont eat apples.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Posts
    7,959
    [quote=Moonraker;1540690]
    yet Jesus was fucking a whore.

    quote]

    It doesnt matter anymore.
    Hes dead.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    20-03-2011 @ 07:45 PM
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    But in my experience, most of these non-believers are simply ordinary people who live their lives according to their own personal code of ethics taught to them by their families, without the threat of punishment or reward for being good or bad in this life. They are simply people you will find all around who do the right thing, because its the right thing to do. People with something of a social conscience which is innately born into all of us regardless of an upbringing that may sway us to believe in any particular religion.

    I have come across plenty of ultra religious people who are downright selfish and nasty. Some who have even been truly anti-social. Those people used religion as a crutch to support their self serving desires and weakness of character much as a spoilt brat would call in a big brother to back him up when his anti-social behaviour brought down the wrath of his peers.

    In general, I have always found confirmed atheists to have much higher and more socially acceptable moral principles than devout Christians or any other religion for that matter. I guess thats because they have to make decisions for themselves based on what they see as right or wrong, rather than following any religious charter/doctrine.

    Anyway, Mt Gibbs, have a nice time in heaven. Unfortunately I wont be there to share it with you.
    Agree ...

    I don't t need fear of some white, angry male asshole to make me behave in a socially moral manner and I'm highly suspicious of those that need to adhere to what is really a ridiculous fantasy in order to police themselves.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    20-03-2011 @ 07:45 PM
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    So they are going on about a strip club as though it is the root source of all evil and those attending are devil worshippers, yet Jesus was fucking a whore.

    Religious types love their hypocrisies.
    Oh please . There is not one shred of evidence that" Jesus" existed at all, much less for such a trivial piece of bullshit.

    And if he did exist, chances are any info about him has been so contorted and twisted by the Church as to have little in common with the actual truth.

    Yeah maybe a gifted individual roamed around preaching peace but "Son of God"? Nah.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Posts
    26,165
    What about those deeply religious priests when they are back dooring those little boys. Sick conts they are.

    The other day we had a priest at a girls private school charged for kiddie porn on his puter.

    Fuck em I say.

    God bothering muppets living a lie, At least hookers and strippers don't hide the fact that there in the business but some of the god fearing crowd are some of the worst deviates on the planet.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Smug Farang Bore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    01-04-2019 @ 08:04 PM
    Posts
    3,867
    " Fox Hole stripper Laura Meske, 42,

    ......Should be home doing the washing..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •