Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028

    Make-up tattoos for 14 year old girl

    26 August 2010 Last updated at 15:04 GMT


    Make-up tattoos for girl, 14, defended by mother



    Sophie Watson says she wants to have her freckles lasered off
    The mother of a 14-year-old County Durham girl who has had make-up tattooed on her face said they did not take the decision lightly.
    Sophie Watson, from Spennymoor, had her eyebrows tattooed and lip and eye liner applied.
    Her mother Joy said she gave permission for the treatment for her daughter, who competes in beauty pageants.
    Child charity the NSPCC criticised the move and said girls should not be treated as "sex objects".
    Ms Watson said she accepted what she had let her daughter do sounded shocking but said the changes were subtle.
    It is illegal for an artist to tattoo anyone under the age of 18 - but the make-up procedure is not technically classed as a tattoo.
    Although needles and an anaesthetic are used, it is classed as a cosmetic procedure and is not permanent because it fades after between two and five years.
    However, Sophie does have two illegal tattoos - her name written on her wrist and flowers emblazoned on her stomach.
    She had them done without telling her mother and no-one has been prosecuted because she will not reveal the tattooist's name.
    Sophie said she was also hoping to have her freckles lasered off in the future and was glad to have the make-up tattoos.
    She said: "I am happy. I just look a lot better.
    "I like it now that it is always there and I don't need to bother with it every morning."
    'Enhance features'
    Her mother, who is a beauty therapist, said she gave permission for the make-up treatment.
    She said: "I think she is old enough to be making these decisions with support from me.
    "It wasn't something we looked into lightly."
    Continue reading the main story

    The danger is that a growing climate of sexualisation encourages a view of girls as sex objects”
    NSPCC Children's charity



    She said she could understand it might seem shocking to people who did not understand the procedure.
    "When you say she has had her make-up tattooed on it sounds really shocking. But actually it is done very subtly," she said.
    "It's done to enhance her features, it's not done to change her, to make her look like somebody else. It's not done to change the way she looks."
    But a spokeswoman for the NSPCC said: "The danger is that a growing climate of sexualisation encourages a view of girls as sex objects.
    "All children should be valued for their abilities and talent. They should be free to grow up as children.
    "Sadly, we have reached a point where many children get distressed because they think they don't look good.
    "For some vulnerable children, this can even lead to mental health problems."

    Source- www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england

  2. #2
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    Stupid spoilt little whore..

  3. #3
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Posts
    60,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Stupid spoilt little whore..
    Spoilt by her stupid and retarded parents.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Posts
    2,247
    Whores breed whores.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Pol the Pot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    22-02-2012 @ 03:37 PM
    Location
    Phnom Penh
    Posts
    1,643
    That nose stud deserves to be plucked out a la Mel Gibson.

  6. #6
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:32 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Stupid spoilt little whore..
    Why the fuck would you say that about a child?
    I hope that is a troll/pisstake nic because if that is the real you you are revealing yourself to be a proper piece of shit.

  7. #7
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    seems older than 14...

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    She already looks like trailer trash.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson View Post
    She already looks like trailer trash.
    Juliette Lewis

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by klongmaster View Post
    seems older than 14...
    Her mother should have had her ears pinned back at birth.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Stupid spoilt little whore..
    Why the fuck would you say that about a child?
    I hope that is a troll/pisstake nic because if that is the real you you are revealing yourself to be a proper piece of shit.
    yeah, what a tool.

    I like the idea, it saves money in the long run and the hassle of doing makeup every day.

    Freckles arnt cool so its understandable, like what the fuck is the issue here ?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klongmaster View Post
    seems older than 14...
    Her mother should have had her ears pinned back at birth.
    she still is white trash, tramp stamp and all.

  13. #13
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    , like what the fuck is the issue here
    I think the issue is, she is still a child but she is obsessed with being a sex object - and her whore mother supports it.

  14. #14
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:32 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,513
    socal
    Roi Et



    Last Online: Today 12:45 PM
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 225



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 12Call
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by klongmaster
    seems older than 14...


    Her mother should have had her ears pinned back at birth.


    she still is white trash, tramp stamp and all.
    Who are you to judge?

  15. #15
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Stupid spoilt little whore..
    Why the fuck would you say that about a child?
    I hope that is a troll/pisstake nic because if that is the real you you are revealing yourself to be a proper piece of shit.

    I said that about a child, because that is the image she is obsessed with.

    Does her mother not realise that old perves will be jacking off right this very second over photos of her daughter like the one in bikinis posted here?

    Why is the daughter in such a hurry to become 'sexy'?

    It's unhealthy and perverted.

    Whore mother, whore daughter...

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    20-04-2012 @ 01:50 AM
    Posts
    32
    what is the big deal its done get over it

  17. #17
    Bounced
    Frankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    13-10-2016 @ 10:42 AM
    Location
    The land of milking honeys
    Posts
    3,292
    This society signals encouragement of this behaviour with one hand, and then freaks out when kids react accordingly.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Posts
    2,247
    It will take the lass a few more days/months to fit into those precast cups.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    , like what the fuck is the issue here
    I think the issue is, she is still a child but she is obsessed with being a sex object - and her whore mother supports it.
    sex object ? atleast she knows her role.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee View Post
    Stupid spoilt little whore..
    Why the fuck would you say that about a child?
    I hope that is a troll/pisstake nic because if that is the real you you are revealing yourself to be a proper piece of shit.

    I said that about a child, because that is the image she is obsessed with.

    Does her mother not realise that old perves will be jacking off right this very second over photos of her daughter like the one in bikinis posted here?

    Why is the daughter in such a hurry to become 'sexy'?

    It's unhealthy and perverted.

    Whore mother, whore daughter...
    women are sex symbols, she is just gearing up for a possible miss whatever run, its only 3 years away.

    Or there is a rich bachelor in the area that she wants to hook up with in the next few years. First impressions matter.

  21. #21
    Member
    Mr Gribbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    25-01-2013 @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    971
    This is the stuff I was talking about in the thread about Muslim parents not wanting to send their kids to mixed swimming classes. The Europeans want Muslim girls to assimilate and act like a bunch of whores, by dressing a particular way, having sex before marriage with multiple partners, etc. I sometimes pity what these young Western girls go through, they've been relegated to the role of nothng more then a sex object, which in turn destroys their self esteem and causes them to make bad choices. The people who run the West would love to turn Muslim world into a Thailand, where women are passed around like a joint in VW bus.

  22. #22
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    women are sex symbols, she is just gearing up for a possible miss whatever run, its only 3 years away.]
    in a whore world, maybe so...

    Looser..
    Last edited by Poo and Pee; 30-08-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: I'm loose.

  23. #23
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gribbs View Post
    This is the stuff I was talking about in the thread about Muslim parents not wanting to send their kids to mixed swimming classes. The Europeans want Muslim girls to assimilate and act like a bunch of whores, by dressing a particular way, having sex before marriage with multiple partners, etc. I sometimes pity what these young Western girls go through, they've been relegated to the role of nothng more then a sex object, which in turn destroys their self esteem and causes them to make bad choices. The people who run the West would love to turn Muslim world into a Thailand, where women are passed around like a joint in VW bus.

    Piss off dickhead.

    After reading your posts you are obviously an escaped mental patient..

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Takeovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Location
    Berlin Germany
    Posts
    5,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo and Pee
    After reading your posts you are obviously an escaped mental patient..
    Sounds more like he has been hibernating in some cave since the dark ages.
    He is not wrong though with the low self esteem thing.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson View Post
    She already looks like trailer trash.
    Just thinking the same!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •