Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539

    again: The muslim saga about halal chickens at KFC

    Muslims threaten KFC boycott Ė chicken slaughter not halal enough

    Britainís second biggest fast food chain hoped to woo the Islamic market by opening 86 trial outlets selling halal-only meat Ė thatís from animals slaughtered under strict religious guidelines.
    But KFCís target diners insist the chickens are not being killed in the right way and say they will stay away.
    And furious non-Muslim customers have set up Facebook groups protesting that the trial branches, which also ban pork, have dropped their favourite bacon-topped Big Daddy burger from menus
    Full story here: Creeping Sharia

    Living with islam is a never ending nightmare.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539
    And the fact the prayer is played over a speaker means each bird it not blessed individually as it is killed.
    These people are crazy. How can they bless chickens one by one in an industrial world.

    And remember that every piece of halal meat you eat means a tax dedicated to islam, mosquee and imams. Should we funding islam while eating chicken nuggets ? Why not funding some other useful association who care for the poorest in the society or the hospitals or the orphans ?

  3. #3
    Thaiguy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai View Post
    And the fact the prayer is played over a speaker means each bird it not blessed individually as it is killed.
    These people are crazy. How can they bless chickens one by one in an industrial world.

    And remember that every piece of halal meat you eat means a tax dedicated to islam, mosquee and imams. Should we funding islam while eating chicken nuggets ? Why not funding some other useful association who care for the poorest in the society or the hospitals or the orphans ?
    Noticed at the weekend that the moslem support label has been dropped from some of Cadbury's products - do you think there is hope for the infdel?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    10-06-2013 @ 06:42 PM
    Posts
    275
    ok this is supposed to be halal lol
    Dhabihah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  5. #5
    Enjoys sheep mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai View Post
    And the fact the prayer is played over a speaker means each bird it not blessed individually as it is killed.
    These people are crazy. How can they bless chickens one by one in an industrial world.

    And remember that every piece of halal meat you eat means a tax dedicated to islam, mosquee and imams. Should we funding islam while eating chicken nuggets ? Why not funding some other useful association who care for the poorest in the society or the hospitals or the orphans ?
    Wow. Halal meat is taxed differently in the UK to meat that is guaranteed not to turn you into a suicide bomber and those tax funds are directed to mosques.

    I wonder if you can provide a link to that.
    Be happy dudes. It's a lot more fun than crying.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927
    Zero tolerance to this shit should be the message British people send to these people. The only way forward is the BNP.

  7. #7
    Enjoys sheep mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Zero tolerance to this shit should be the message British people send to these people. The only way forward is the BNP.

    I agree. We could have death camps set up for wogs, pakis and chinks in no time. Get rid of the filthy immigrants and the problems of the UK would be cured overnight.
    All you need then is a little " lebensraum".

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Zero tolerance to this shit should be the message British people send to these people. The only way forward is the BNP.

    I agree. We could have death camps set up for wogs, pakis and chinks in no time. Get rid of the filthy immigrants and the problems of the UK would be cured overnight.
    All you need then is a little " lebensraum".
    I hear ya but how many others are listening

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    When the Muslims stop selling pornography, alcohol and bacon in their corner shops I might start listening.

  10. #10
    Enjoys sheep mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Zero tolerance to this shit should be the message British people send to these people. The only way forward is the BNP.

    I agree. We could have death camps set up for wogs, pakis and chinks in no time. Get rid of the filthy immigrants and the problems of the UK would be cured overnight.
    All you need then is a little " lebensraum".
    I hear ya but how many others are listening
    Don't know but we have an old saying.
    "There's none so blind as them that don't want to see"

    (I translated from the Yorkshire to semi English so it's understandable.)

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    I wonder if you can provide a link to that.
    I can provide links in french, even a documentary about halal and casher food made by a canadian tv. I'll try to find some in english.

    Anyway, there in France 50 certification organizations for halal food. The ritual of slaughtering require an imam to bless the animal before to be killed. Do you think all these people are working for free ?
    The additional cost is estimated between 5 - 15% of the price. In France halal food represent 3 billions €, that is 300 000€ taxes going in the pocket of islamic organizations.

  12. #12
    Member Rascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    512
    truly fed up with the Muslims. If I found one of their cleaning pits in a airport bathroom. Would consider shitting in it.

  13. #13
    Member Overman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    31-12-2010 @ 06:07 AM
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    how many others are listening
    There's plenty.

    EDL are making a name for themselves, despite the media playing them down.

    BNP have been winning the vote for years in hardcore Islamic areas, such as Oldham.

    It'll come to a head one day.

  14. #14
    Enjoys sheep mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    I wonder if you can provide a link to that.
    I can provide links in french, even a documentary about halal and casher food made by a canadian tv. I'll try to find some in english.

    Anyway, there in France 50 certification organizations for halal food. The ritual of slaughtering require an imam to bless the animal before to be killed. Do you think all these people are working for free ?
    The additional cost is estimated between 5 - 15% of the price. In France halal food represent 3 billions Ä, that is 300 000Ä taxes going in the pocket of islamic organizations.
    French is fine even if we are talking about the UK. Please supply these links showing tax (Yes, you said tax) going to Muslim groups from this.
    If you mean a man is being paid to do a job, that is not tax, just a job and accountable in the production costs.
    We are talking about a business decision not anything forced on anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
    truly fed up with the Muslims. If I found one of their cleaning pits in a airport bathroom. Would consider shitting in it.
    That about shows the level you are posting at. Pathetic would be generous.

  15. #15
    Hansum Man!
    panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    22-03-2016 @ 01:08 PM
    Location
    South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    I agree. We could have death camps set up for wogs, pakis and chinks
    Nicely t-i-c . . . plus most of the poster's partners here would be chopped up for dog food . . . simply not Caicasian . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    All you need then is a little " lebensraum".
    Indeed, indeed . . . as we as 'Ein Platz and der Sonne'

    Quote Originally Posted by teddy
    I hear ya but how many others are listening
    Oh dear . . .

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    French is fine even if we are talking about the UK. Please supply these links showing tax (Yes, you said tax) going to Muslim groups from this.
    If you mean a man is being paid to do a job, that is not tax, just a job and accountable in the production costs.
    We are talking about a business decision not anything forced on anyone.
    I'll not provide any link, and don't want to debate more with you about the subject. For me an additional cost added to a product for religious ground is a TAX. Period.

  17. #17
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai
    I can provide links in french,
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    Please supply these links showing tax
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai
    I'll not provide any link

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539
    OK, then chose from this Google search.

    halal tax - Google Search

    Clic on Video to see the report about casher and halal tax in Quebec.

    But I'll not debate with you anymore about the word "tax" mr Fred.


    From one of the links:
    A Paris-based organization is paid 0.30 F per kilo to control meat and put his stamp on it.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Posts
    3,539
    These controllers verify that the animal has been killed according to the ritual, and to guarantee it, they put their stamp on various body parts of dead animals. All these organizations have one thing in common: they get paid from the slaughterhouse for inspection - this may be an annual fee (which reached 36,000 F), or a daily charge (800 F) by animal (10 to 12 F) per kilo: 0.30 F 1 F. .. In turn, this tax affects the slaughterhouse who pass it on the butcher who charges ... the consumer.
    Simple.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    27-09-2017 @ 12:44 PM
    Posts
    7,756
    I've read so many of these stories over the last years so as to truthfully say, " I had to leave America and go to Thailand to learn that Britain is even more screwed up than America is." Makes sense?

  21. #21
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,386
    Quote Originally Posted by the dogcatcher View Post
    When the Muslims stop selling pornography, alcohol and bacon in their corner shops I might start listening.
    I seriously doubt that. Something tells me you'd be posting on internet forums how the stoppage of sales of pornography, alcohol and bacon was an affront to, and assault against, your true Britishness by the 'mussies'.

  22. #22
    Enjoys sheep mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallalai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred
    French is fine even if we are talking about the UK. Please supply these links showing tax (Yes, you said tax) going to Muslim groups from this.
    If you mean a man is being paid to do a job, that is not tax, just a job and accountable in the production costs.
    We are talking about a business decision not anything forced on anyone.
    I'll not provide any link, and don't want to debate more with you about the subject. For me an additional cost added to a product for religious ground is a TAX. Period.
    You are a professional politician and I claim my ten quid.
    That was the best side step I've heard since Tony Blair fucked off.

    In other words, YOU LIED.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    I don't think so dude.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    I've read so many of these stories over the last years so as to truthfully say, " I had to leave America and go to Thailand to learn that Britain is even more screwed up than America is." Makes sense?


    It's true America is screwed-up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •