Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020

    Seattle: Girl Beaten as Train Security Guards Watch


  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    this is not Thailand and Asia news Jet.

  3. #3
    Love Thailand Carnwadrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    27-03-2019 @ 02:18 AM
    Posts
    1,290
    ^And your point is??? are the mods now supposed to start banning Australia and UK news, what a dork statement to make, yours not mine!!

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Old news, posted last week. However, still shows the disgrace our society has become.

    And for those who say the guards did the right thing so as not to involve themselves in a legal matter, you're as bigger pussies as they are.

    Where the fuck has humanity gone?

  5. #5
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Bloody sick, They arent men they lumps of shit. Where else in the world would someone stand bye and let this happen ?
    Africa, Asia, Most mussie countrys

  6. #6
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post

    Where the fuck has humanity gone?
    To youtube, sadly, where they can search for sick and disgusting vids to watch - when they're not making vids on their mobiles and uploading them, that is. I saw a motorbike accident on the way home from work on friday, a dead kid - about 6 years old - 2 cops, 3 ambulance crew, and about 20 people filming it on their mobiles
    The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

  7. #7
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Bloody sick, They arent men they lumps of shit. Where else in the world would someone stand bye and let this happen ?
    Africa, Asia, Most mussie countrys

    Umm, this happened in Seattle . . . how did Muzzies come into it again? One-track mind, mate

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnwadrick
    ^And your point is??? are the mods now supposed to start banning Australia and UK news, what a dork statement to make, yours not mine!!
    erm, I never said that, I would like to see it in the right forum area, world news. which a mod has done now,.

    calm down petal.



    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat
    Umm, this happened in Seattle . . . how did Muzzies come into it again? One-track mind, mate
    yes, but they must have been muzzy immigrant guards! real amerikans would have stopped the beating.

  9. #9
    Member tuktukdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    15-10-2013 @ 01:17 AM
    Posts
    803
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing. The reason they are instructed to do nothing is because their employers don't want to be legaly liable for any injuries, to the people fighting or the guards. If you want to blame anyone or anything, it should be on the legal system that has turned into a lottery for some.

    I do think the security guards followed their instruction too closely. Once she was down and getting kicked in the head they should have jumped in. If you have seen some of these minimum wage security guards you would probably understand. Not the sharpest folks.

  10. #10
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat
    Umm, this happened in Seattle . . . how did Muzzies come into it again? One-track mind, mate
    No not at all but after spending the last 13 years working in the middle east I have a better idea about what a Muzzies is and what shit they do. This would be pretty mild for Muzzies country and would expect it from them but I would have thought even with all the retards in America they would have stopped this

  11. #11
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukdriver
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing. The reason they are instructed to do nothing is because their employers don't want to be legaly liable for any injuries, to the people fighting or the guards. If you want to blame anyone or anything, it should be on the legal system that has turned into a lottery for some.
    They could have atleast tried to get in between to stop the beating

  12. #12
    Member tuktukdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    15-10-2013 @ 01:17 AM
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukdriver
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing. The reason they are instructed to do nothing is because their employers don't want to be legaly liable for any injuries, to the people fighting or the guards. If you want to blame anyone or anything, it should be on the legal system that has turned into a lottery for some.
    They could have atleast tried to get in between to stop the beating
    They were instructed not to. If they get in between then there is a potential for them to get injured and the employer would then be liable. Again, it's the legal system that is the big problem.

  13. #13
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Really no point of even them being there, The world is a fuked up place

  14. #14
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,873
    Another really sad case. How could they stand and watch? I just don't understand it. Period.

  15. #15
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    29-10-2012 @ 08:21 PM
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    676
    Pussy award of the year for these "security guards".

  16. #16
    Love Thailand Carnwadrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    27-03-2019 @ 02:18 AM
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    this is not Thailand and Asia news Jet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    erm, I never said that, I would like to see it in the right forum area, world news. which a mod has done now,. calm down petal.
    Then it's up to the mods to move it not for you to criticize
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukdriver
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing. The reason they are instructed to do nothing is because their employers don't want to be legaly liable for any injuries, to the people fighting or the guards
    So why are they there???
    Quote Originally Posted by nikster
    Pussy award of the year for these "security guards".
    Exactly

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnwadrick
    Quote: Originally Posted by kingwilly erm, I never said that, I would like to see it in the right forum area, world news. which a mod has done now,. calm down petal. Then it's up to the mods to move it not for you to criticize
    we did move it.

    can also tell the thicko poster who posted in the wrong forum in the first place to be a little more discerning in the first place.

    what what's it got to do with you ? are you Jettties new guard dog then ?


  18. #18
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,577
    Extraordinary . . . this is the country of real men and guns . . . real guns and real men.

    I doubt very much the law prohibits intervention in cases like this. Public property? Private property? Rules and laws of behaviour?

    You'd need to have a weak lawyer to get pulled on this


    Ah, in good old Europe . . . in some countries you could be charged for not assisting.

    My, my how the polarity has changed.

  19. #19
    FREE ANTROBERTSON !!!! SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    13-01-2011 @ 10:11 AM
    Location
    Sunny land of Tzu
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Ah, in good old Europe . . . in some countries you could be charged for not assisting.
    simple : "non-assistance a personne en danger"


    the argument of saying these buffoons 'security guards' didn't budge because they had instructions, as to spare their employer some lawsuits, just doesn't make sense. I guess their employer is now much more exposed to lawsuits for non assisting an endangered person + the whole bunch of them have now good publicity everywhere on the www.


    simple : sissies

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post

    Where the fuck has humanity gone?
    To youtube, sadly, where they can search for sick and disgusting vids to watch - when they're not making vids on their mobiles and uploading them, that is. I saw a motorbike accident on the way home from work on friday, a dead kid - about 6 years old - 2 cops, 3 ambulance crew, and about 20 people filming it on their mobiles
    That's certainly one true aspect of it. Unfortunately, the shock value doesn't work anymore as it's available for entertainment purposes.
    You bullied, you laughed, you lied, you lost!

  21. #21
    Noone here gets out alive
    Mr R Sole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    20-03-2013 @ 03:14 PM
    Location
    The back of beyond..on the bloody PC by the looks of it!!
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    I saw a motorbike accident on the way home from work on friday, a dead kid - about 6 years old - 2 cops, 3 ambulance crew, and about 20 people filming it on their mobiles
    All to common these days sadly DrB0b.

    The security guards were maybe scared the same would happen to them...or worse one of those horrible kids would pull out a gun and shoot them...

    I agree, that they should've stopped it. Whatever the consequences...the poor kid was almost running round the security guards at the start trying to avoid the beating she was gonna get....and as for kicking her in the head when she was on the floor the irl should be charged with GBH or even attempted murder...the kicking was brutal...and I'm not sure to the kids injuries cause the PC's at my school don't have sound...so hopefully the victim made a good recovery....even though I doubt any mental scares will be healing anytime soon..

    Those guys have security on their backs..that should be instantly removed and Loiterer in it's place.
    There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukdriver
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing. The reason they are instructed to do nothing is because their employers don't want to be legaly liable for any injuries, to the people fighting or the guards. If you want to blame anyone or anything, it should be on the legal system that has turned into a lottery for some.
    They could have atleast tried to get in between to stop the beating
    Agreed, and being humane should overwhelm the legal aspect. And if anyone has to think and consider the two, they're just not decent folk in my opinion.

  23. #23
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    18,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones
    Agreed, and being humane should overwhelm the legal aspect. And if anyone has to think and consider the two, they're just not decent folk in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunTzu
    simple : "non-assistance a personne en danger"


    the argument of saying these buffoons 'security guards' didn't budge because they had instructions, as to spare their employer some lawsuits, just doesn't make sense. I guess their employer is now much more exposed to lawsuits for non assisting an endangered person + the whole bunch of them have now good publicity everywhere on the www.


    simple : sissies

    Precisely. As they know it is being recorded they'd be safe unless they start whacking the shit out of them.

    Pure cowardice. I do hope the girl can sue both the kid and the guards and the company.

  24. #24
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnwadrick
    ^And your point is??? are the mods now supposed to start banning Australia and UK news, what a dork statement to make, yours not mine!!
    erm, I never said that, I would like to see it in the right forum area, world news. which a mod has done now,.
    Thought I put it in World News. My apologies. Also, I saw this on a few US news station sites today, so if it is old news, guess they are behind the times, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukdriver View Post
    The reason they did nothing is that they have been instructed to do nothing.
    ...If you have seen some of these minimum wage security guards you would probably understand. Not the sharpest folks.
    True. Doubt they are min wage tho: govt security job = union job. They better get fired with absolutely no bennies, too.

    It looks like the girl went to them first for help -- shoulda at least called 911 on their cells or walkie talkies. To stand there and watch while a fellow human being is being beaten (and then one of the gang stole her purse for added effect) is unforgivable. But, WA is a very libbie state, where several police officers have been gunned done over the past several months. Don't understand it. Too lenient laws for offenders, perhaps. Friends in Bellingham are furious.

  25. #25
    Member
    Ghandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    13-08-2010 @ 08:20 PM
    Posts
    822
    These were all US Negros = Savages, i.e Rwanda

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •