Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927

    muslims take another giant leap in to the 20th century - BC

    Aceh passes adultery stoning law

    About 98% of Aceh's population is thought to be Muslim

    Indonesia's province of Aceh has passed a new law making adultery punishable by stoning to death, a member of the province's parliament has said.

    The law was passed unanimously by Aceh's regional legislature, said assembly member Bahrom Rasjid.

    Opponents had tried to delay the law, saying more debate was needed because it imposes capital punishment.

    Sharia law was partially introduced in Aceh in 2001, as part of a government offer to pacify separatist rebels.

    A peace deal in 2005 ended the 30-year separatist insurgency, and many of the former rebels have now entered Aceh's government.

    "This law will be effective in 30 days with or without the approval of Aceh's governor," said Bahrom Rasjid.

    The governor of Aceh, a former rebel with the Free Aceh Movement, is opposed to strict Sharia law. He had urged more debate over the bill.

    Married people convicted of adultery can be sentenced to death by stoning. Unmarried people can be sentenced to 100 lashes with a cane.

    The law also imposes severe sentences for rape, homosexuality, alcohol consumption and gambling.

    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Aceh passes adultery stoning law

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Smug Farang Bore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    01-04-2019 @ 08:04 PM
    Posts
    3,867
    These people need to get out more n enjoy life..

  3. #3
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Didn't somebody who lives in Indonesia claim the other week that it was a moderate progressive Muslim state and not at all like some of the other insane Islamic countries?

  4. #4
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,305
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy
    sentenced to death by stoning
    Blame Bob Dylan.

    They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
    They'll stone you just like they said they would
    They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
    They'll stone you when you're there all alone
    But I would not feel so all alone
    Everybody must get stoned
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  5. #5
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,305
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy dog
    Didn't somebody who lives in Indonesia claim the other week that it was a moderate progressive Muslim state
    That would have been Kingwilly.

    In general "parts" of Indonesia are moderate. If they want to maintain their moderate lifestyle the Federal Government needs to tell Aceh to stuff their stoning law where the sun don't shine or they will be back where they were a few years back fighting extremist in Aceh.

  6. #6
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Well so much for that shit then, I guess we all gonna have to face it in the end when we meet St. Peter at the Golden Gate.

    Adultery


    There are two types of adultery spoken of in the Bible:
    1. SEXUAL ADULTERY—“Conjugal infidelity. An adulterer was a man who had sexual intercourse with a woman he was not married to, either a married woman or one who was engaged to be married. A woman who did the same thing was an adulteress. Adultery is fornication. The Bible regards adultery as a great sin and a great social wrong. It has been inferred from John 8:1-11 that this sin became very common during the age preceding the destruction of Jerusalem.”
      Author: Matthew G. Easton.
      Adultery without sexual intercourse—Jesus Christ warned, “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” As with the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments, those who are not washed in the blood of Jesus Christ will have to pay the penalty. They will not enter the Kingdom of God. Punishment for transgression of this Commandment is the death penalty
    So I guess that includes them old nasty Mofuckers ogling the young snatch on the BTS that everyone is so worried about..

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Well so much for that shit then, I guess we all gonna have to face it in the end when we meet St. Peter at the Golden Gate.

    Adultery


    There are two types of adultery spoken of in the Bible:
    1. SEXUAL ADULTERY—“Conjugal infidelity. An adulterer was a man who had sexual intercourse with a woman he was not married to, either a married woman or one who was engaged to be married. A woman who did the same thing was an adulteress. Adultery is fornication. The Bible regards adultery as a great sin and a great social wrong. It has been inferred from John 8:1-11 that this sin became very common during the age preceding the destruction of Jerusalem.”
      Author: Matthew G. Easton.
      Adultery without sexual intercourse—Jesus Christ warned, “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” As with the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments, those who are not washed in the blood of Jesus Christ will have to pay the penalty. They will not enter the Kingdom of God. Punishment for transgression of this Commandment is the death penalty
    "We"? What's this 'we' shite? Got a friend in your pocket?

  8. #8
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    "We"? What's this 'we' shite? Got a friend in your pocket?
    I think Vietmin girls count RS.

  9. #9
    Member bretby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    21-04-2019 @ 09:49 PM
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Well so much for that shit then, I guess we all gonna have to face it in the end when we meet St. Peter at the Golden Gate.
    You speak for yourself...some of us will not have this inconvenience as we will be heading the other way

  10. #10
    Out there...
    StrontiumDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    40,030
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Aceh passes adultery stoning law

    About 98% of Aceh's population is thought to be Muslim

    Indonesia's province of Aceh has passed a new law making adultery punishable by stoning to death, a member of the province's parliament has said.

    The law was passed unanimously by Aceh's regional legislature, said assembly member Bahrom Rasjid.

    Opponents had tried to delay the law, saying more debate was needed because it imposes capital punishment.

    Sharia law was partially introduced in Aceh in 2001, as part of a government offer to pacify separatist rebels.

    A peace deal in 2005 ended the 30-year separatist insurgency, and many of the former rebels have now entered Aceh's government.

    "This law will be effective in 30 days with or without the approval of Aceh's governor," said Bahrom Rasjid.

    The governor of Aceh, a former rebel with the Free Aceh Movement, is opposed to strict Sharia law. He had urged more debate over the bill.

    Married people convicted of adultery can be sentenced to death by stoning. Unmarried people can be sentenced to 100 lashes with a cane.

    The law also imposes severe sentences for rape, homosexuality, alcohol consumption and gambling.

    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Aceh passes adultery stoning law
    Yet another one falls...the spread is incessant.

  11. #11
    Member Nietzsche's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    31-07-2016 @ 05:18 AM
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy View Post
    Aceh passes adultery stoning law
    I wondered if this was a history thread, for a moment.

    Aceh has passed a new law making adultery punishable by stoning to death
    Then I thought it was a joke.

    The law was passed unanimously by Aceh's regional legislature
    Then I stopped reading & started typing.

    The law also imposes severe sentences for rape, homosexuality, alcohol consumption and gambling
    Then I spotted some potential for a quiz.

    Which is worse?

    A) Rape
    B) Packing Fudge
    C) Getting Pissed
    D) Having a Flutter

    Answers to Dan, the one banging on that Islam is the dog's bollocks on another thread, somewhere.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    02-09-2019 @ 04:29 AM
    Posts
    3,859
    I'm not sure it's possible to die from getting stoned.


    Maybe the Allah/Mohammed franchise packs some potent shit....



    Oh fek, just now I get hunted down by some wild-eyed bearded edjucated follower of the religion of peace for speaking about their imaginary friends like that. DD, can I borrow some of your ladyboys for protection for awhile.
    Last edited by FlyFree; 14-09-2009 at 09:48 PM.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Well so much for that shit then, I guess we all gonna have to face it in the end when we meet St. Peter at the Golden Gate.

    Adultery


    There are two types of adultery spoken of in the Bible:
    1. SEXUAL ADULTERY—“Conjugal infidelity. An adulterer was a man who had sexual intercourse with a woman he was not married to, either a married woman or one who was engaged to be married. A woman who did the same thing was an adulteress. Adultery is fornication. The Bible regards adultery as a great sin and a great social wrong. It has been inferred from John 8:1-11 that this sin became very common during the age preceding the destruction of Jerusalem.”
      Author: Matthew G. Easton.
      Adultery without sexual intercourse—Jesus Christ warned, “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” As with the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments, those who are not washed in the blood of Jesus Christ will have to pay the penalty. They will not enter the Kingdom of God. Punishment for transgression of this Commandment is the death penalty
    So I guess that includes them old nasty Mofuckers ogling the young snatch on the BTS that everyone is so worried about..
    funnily enough, the muslim world does not use the Bible as their reference, go figure!

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy dog
    Didn't somebody who lives in Indonesia claim the other week that it was a moderate progressive Muslim state
    That would have been Kingwilly.

    In general "parts" of Indonesia are moderate. If they want to maintain their moderate lifestyle the Federal Government needs to tell Aceh to stuff their stoning law where the sun don't shine or they will be back where they were a few years back fighting extremist in Aceh.

    Probably would have been me, and the indonesian form of Islam is much more progressive and moderate than this, unfortunately, Aceh has semi autonomy and there is an active extreme element pushing for Sharia law and these sort of interpretations.



    not good.

  15. #15
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by bretby
    You speak for yourself...some of us will not have this inconvenience as we will be heading the other way
    Yes, I understand that, but I will be as I have lived a very strict and clear life and God wants me by his side when we Punish RS for spreading shit on other forums about TD members and Lily for being such a cu.nt
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    funnily enough, the muslim world does not use the Bible as their reference, go figure!
    I know, but a lot of the Quaran is copied from the Holy Bible and that thing the Jews use, which I think was actually first and that heathen pedophile Mohamed was to busy fiddling with kiddies and looking for a following to think up anything original.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post

    I know, but a lot of the Quaran is copied from the Holy Bible and that thing the Jews use, which I think was actually first and that heathen pedophile Mohamed was to busy fiddling with kiddies and looking for a following to think up anything original.
    death to the infidel was quite original

  17. #17
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,273
    A romantic evening spent with your still married boyfriend having a game of poker and sharing a bottle of wine before slipping between the sheets for a spot of buggery is probably not a good idea then.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    I know, but a lot of the Quaran is copied from the Holy Bible and that thing the Jews use,
    Perhaps you mean Torah ?

  19. #19
    Member
    MustavaMond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    17-07-2015 @ 11:54 AM
    Location
    Moon's Shadow
    Posts
    920
    All this renewed fundamentalism would have been possible without the help of the latest " Crusade" ( GWB ) against Islam.

    Develop alternative energy and get the EU/US OUTTA Middle East NOW!
    Its So Simple.

  20. #20
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by MustavaMond
    All this renewed fundamentalism would have been possible without the help of the latest " Crusade" ( GWB ) against Islam.
    Just a myth some apologists wish were true. Islamic fundamentalists were in the west plotting terror and spreading their hate from the 1970's. 9/11 and previous attacks on USA Embassies and ships show Islamic murderers were planning and carrying out attacks before bush was elected. There is no such thing as 'renewed' fundamentalism.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,432
    Originally Posted by MustavaMond
    All this renewed fundamentalism would have been possible without the help of the latest " Crusade" ( GWB ) against Islam.
    not so, they have been at it for years.

    this from the late great winston churchill in 1899.


    In The River War (1899), Winston Churchill's account of the Sudanese campaign:


    "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

    "Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

    There is no such thing as 'renewed' fundamentalism
    .

    spot on.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,694
    It's nice that now they have the independence and freedom to oppress themselves. Well done Aceh! *golf clap*

  23. #23
    Dan
    Guest
    Just a myth some apologists wish were true. Islamic fundamentalists were in the west plotting terror and spreading their hate from the 1970's. 9/11 and previous attacks on USA Embassies and ships show Islamic murderers were planning and carrying out attacks before bush was elected. There is no such thing as 'renewed' fundamentalism.
    Just as there's no 'renewed' imperialism.
    In The River War (1899), some fat, aristocratic, racist, murderous, imperialist's account of the Sudanese campaign, myopic, Victorian prejudice is given full reign in an attempt to gloss over mass murder
    Churchill was there with an invading army, killing people by the truckload.

    Stoning people is wrong, just as invading and occupying other people's countries, killing hundreds of thousands of people in the process, is also wrong.

    League tables are kind of pointless in this, but let's not forget that the capitalist order condemns 30,000 children a day to death. All for the sin of being poor. That's 10 million children a year, dead from easily preventable causes. Who's in a position to point figures and accuse the other of heartlessness or cruelty?

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,432
    from the churchill quote

    But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
    The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
    just as valid today as it was 100 years ago.

  25. #25
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    from the churchill quote

    But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
    The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
    just as valid today as it was 100 years ago.
    Of course it is and he was not fat when he wrote it either! Thank god for civilization that the Moslem hordes where defeated when attempting to invade Europe. It's just a shame that our efforts in some backward hell holes like the Sudan did not result in better countries, and a bigger shame that they are now invading us by immigration bringing their idiotic religion and 'culture' with them.
    Let them stone each other by all means, just shows them up for the barbarians they really are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •