Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158

    World's oldest penis discovered.

    Scientists find 'world's oldest willy' - Yahoo!7 News

    A 400 million-year-old fossil fish with a reproductive organ resembling a penis has been identified by Australian scientists. This is the earliest known structure used for sexual reproduction as we know it. The bone attached to the pelvis is called a clasper, and was used to penetrate a female during mating. The fish was a member of the extinct class of armored fish called placoderms.

    Study author and palaeontologist Dr Kate Trinajstic, of Curtin University in Perth, says the clasper was discovered in a fish specimen uncovered in the Gogo region of Western Australia in 2001.

    She says the team originally discounted the bone as the reproductive organ because they thought it was part of the pelvic gurdle.

    On closer inspection, Trinajstic says they realised it was a sexual organ.

    We were surprised because its so big, she says. We were expecting something smaller"
    The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

  2. #2
    Member rickda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    04-04-2013 @ 11:49 PM
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Scientists find 'world's oldest willy' - Yahoo!7 News

    We were surprised because its so big, she says. We were expecting something smaller"
    All the girls say that!!!!

  3. #3
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    td's oldest functioning penis gotta belong to pp or bg.
    biggest cock award goes to ant.

  4. #4
    Member Nietzsche's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    31-07-2016 @ 05:18 AM
    Posts
    446
    It's a wild guess, nothing more.

  5. #5
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Scientists find 'world's oldest willy' - Yahoo!7 News

    A 400 million-year-old fossil OF A FARANG with a reproductive organ resembling a BHUDDIST RELIGIOUS SYMBOL has been identified by THAI scientists. This is the earliest known structure used for sexual reproduction as we know it. The bone attached to the pelvis is called a COCK, and was used to penetrate a female during mating. The MEMBER was a member of the extinct class of HORNY TD POSTERS called SEX TOURISTS
    Study author and palaeontologist Dr AI LUVTOSUK, of PATPONG IN BANGKOK, says the RELIGIOUS SYMBOL was discovered in a FARANG specimen uncovered in A POLICE RAID ON A SHORT-TIME HOTEL IN BANGKOK.

    She says the team originally discounted the UNCONTROLLABLE MASS OF FLESH as the reproductive organ because they thought it was JUST A SYMBOL USED IN A THAI RELIGIOUS FESTIVAL.
    On closer inspection, LUVTOSUK says they realised it was a NOB
    We were surprised because its so big, she says. We HAD PREVIOUSLY ONLY EXPERIENCED PENETRATION FROM THE TINY THAI PENISES, SAID AN EXCITED MISS LUVTOSUK
    .........

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 AM
    Posts
    28,404
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    The bone attached to the pelvis is called a clasper
    Clasper.............slapper............seems to fit!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    10-09-2009 @ 02:28 AM
    Posts
    891
    But enough theology. I'm gettin' a hankerin' to punch some motherfucker's teeth out.
    —Rev. Jesse Custer
    Just noticed your sig DrB, from a great set of novels which I started back in 1995 and finally finished the other day as I got round to downloading them. Surprised you didn't feel more kinship with the vampire.

  8. #8
    Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    16-04-2013 @ 04:32 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    207
    Is this important info everyone in the world should know? Just think of the old ladies who can barely cross the street, the college student who can't get a date to save his life, and an 9 year old who crys because she won't get a cell phone for her birthday because she doesn't know her times tables. There are really more important issues...but keep this post alive for laughs.

  9. #9
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by mtone9317 View Post
    the college student who can't get a date to save his life, and an 9 year old who crys because she won't get a cell phone for her birthday because she doesn't know her times tables. There are really more important issues...but keep this post alive for laughs.
    in thailand, the college student would have gotten laid, the 9 year old would have gotten anything she wanted if she threw a tantrum, the little old lady woulda gotten a legover by a td member and bg and i can get the wrinkles out of our old penises (even tho he seems to like them a little bit younger than i do, but i'm not into little old ladys who can't cross the street by themselves) so i suppose it is worth keeping the thread alive just for laughs!!
    Last edited by tsicar; 16-07-2009 at 04:23 AM.

  10. #10
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    The bone attached to the pelvis is called a clasper
    Clasper.............slapper............seems to fit!
    no, loytoy. the slapper is attatched to the penis via the clasper. we know what you are getting at though, you dirty bugger!

  11. #11
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by mtone9317 View Post
    Is this important info everyone in the world should know? Just think of the old ladies who can barely cross the street, the college student who can't get a date to save his life, and an 9 year old who crys because she won't get a cell phone for her birthday because she doesn't know her times tables. There are really more important issues...but keep this post alive for laughs.
    Here ya go, mate. I'd get onto them first thing in the morning, if I was you...

    Samaritans of Thailand

    Description:

    Volunteer support group that helps depressed or suicidal people. Limited English speakers available but help always available via e-mail. open daily 12:00-22:00. Postal address is PO Box 63, Por Nor For Santisuk.

    Contact Details:

    Visit the Samaritans of Thailand website
    (click here to open the site in a new window)
    Send an e-mail to Samaritans of Thailand

    Tel: 02 713 6796
    International: +66 2 713 6796

  12. #12
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mtone9317 View Post
    Is.
    Samaritans of Thailand

    Description:

    Volunteer support group that helps depressed or suicidal people. Limited English speakers available but help always available via e-mail. open daily 12:00-22:00. Postal address is PO Box 63, Por Nor For Santisuk.

    Contact Details:

    Visit the Samaritans of Thailand website
    (click here to open the site in a new window)
    Send an e-mail to Samaritans of Thailand

    Tel: 02 713 6796
    International: +66 2 713 6796
    wozzat and where can i buy one?.
    you say limited english speakers available?
    got any that aren't suicidal?
    i may be interested in one, but i would like to see a recent photograph, first.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Agent_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-08-2019 @ 04:58 AM
    Location
    Pre-Apocalyptic Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    a penis has been identified...in the Gogo region
    My penis makes itself known whenever I'm in one of the Gogo regions, as well.

  14. #14
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Smith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    a penis has been identified...in the Gogo region
    My penis makes itself known whenever I'm in one of the Gogo regions, as well.
    Heh, never saw that. Well spotted

  15. #15
    Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    16-04-2013 @ 04:32 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    207
    I was going to commit suicide by jumping out the window. But then I had second thoughts...I might hurt myself. Anyway I live in a tract house and it's only 3' to the ground.

  16. #16
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by mtone9317 View Post
    I was going to commit suicide by jumping out the window. But then I had second thoughts...I might hurt myself. Anyway I live in a tract house and it's only 3' to the ground.
    You have a floating house? That's cool.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Agent_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    22-08-2019 @ 04:58 AM
    Location
    Pre-Apocalyptic Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,807
    ^^Close the window before you jump--increase your odds of success.

  18. #18
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    biggest cock award goes to ant.
    Like Ant's company, do ya?

  19. #19
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar
    (even tho he seems to like them a little bit younger than i do,
    Yea, have to be relatively younger than yours to still be able to move about, mine is 51 years old now.


    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar
    td's oldest functioning penis gotta belong to pp or bg.
    The oldest must be PP as he older than I am by quite a bit.

  20. #20
    Hello World
    melvbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Infinite Loop
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post

    Volunteer support group that helps depressed or suicidal people. Limited English speakers available but help always available via e-mail. open daily 12:00-22:00. Postal address is PO Box 63, Por Nor For Santisuk.
    So youre on top of View Talay, thinking about doing the Pattaya plunge but would like a chat with someone who might help you out of your horrible predicament.

    Your best bet is to email them?

    Suppose if youre top of View Talay at least you'll have a decent signal.
    The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •