Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952

    Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

    "Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"
    "Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.
    These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.
    Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

    Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

    Get ready for more staged terrorism, as was predicted about 9/11, and the dumbed down will believe it.
    You bullied, you laughed, you lied, you lost!

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    ^ are you a mossad undercover agent ? you surely sound like one

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    ^ On the contrary, Khun Jesus just tends to bring us "different" items to absorb. Nonetheless, Butterfly, you do understand the real possibilities of such "last minute" events coming to fruition, yes? This Bush Gang needs some sort of farewell party.

  4. #4
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:35 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    This Bush Gang needs some sort of farewell party.
    aka - invade poland ?

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    ^ Poland? Nah...too white.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    ^ are you a mossad undercover agent ? you surely sound like one

    Is it that obvious?

  7. #7
    Tax Consultant
    Thormaturge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    9,892
    Invade Kenya.

    or Indonesia.

    That would give Obama a few headaches after January 20th.

  8. #8
    watterinja
    Guest
    Judging from the source - many of the quotes in the OP were most probably taken out of context. Sensationalism at its most primitive.

  9. #9
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Thormaturge View Post
    Invade Kenya.

    or Indonesia.

    That would give Obama a few headaches after January 20th.
    ....which homeland?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848

    The Prophet

    Monty Python's Life of Brian - Page 4
    "There shall in that time be rumours, of things going astray. And.. and there shall be a great confusion, as to where things really are. And nobody will really know where lyeth those little things, with a sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lyeth... the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."
    “You can lead a horticulture but you can’t make her think.” Dorothy Parker

  11. #11
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    ^
    The Book of Obadiah
    It was cut from the film

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by watterinja View Post
    Judging from the source - many of the quotes in the OP were most probably taken out of context. Sensationalism at its most primitive.

    Good grief!

  13. #13
    Tax Consultant
    Thormaturge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    9,892
    January 21st? I think I know what this is about.

    The Russians are about to take Alaska back. January 21st Obama will probably give it to them.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    This Bush Gang needs some sort of farewell party.
    they have one already in Iraq, unless you haven't noticed, President Bush is having his ass kicked over there

    there is a possibility that they would like to go down in history as the ones who nuked their own country for political reasons, a bit like Nero burning Rome

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Johnny Longprong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    24-06-2019 @ 08:11 PM
    Posts
    1,008
    The Nostradamus fans reckon it is Rome.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Johnny Longprong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    24-06-2019 @ 08:11 PM
    Posts
    1,008

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    This is weird stuff, and a bit concerning. My counter argument is this- if there are plans in the offing to generate a co-ordinated world crisis, would these people in positions of influence actually admit it so explicitly? That is tantamount to admitting to a conspiracy.

    One argument that runs in favour of it however is the current financial mess. It may just be the case that, in a real sense, oir society is insolvent- we are, in fact, bankrupt. In which case a total overthrow of the financial system is the only way out. At the moment, people still naively(?) believe that those pieces of paper and vapid promises that are called US dollars, or any other paper currency, represent some sort of store of value. Long may they believe it, because if they cease believing it our system has fallen.
    Last edited by sabang; 11-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.
    probes Aliens

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Lets face it. People are so devided they will believe what they want anyway, even if it smacks them in the face.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Johnny Longprong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    24-06-2019 @ 08:11 PM
    Posts
    1,008
    The world economic system is a chaotic system. We would like to think that it is controlled, and even that it can be manipulated to our advantage, however, we are fast finding out the opposite.
    The expression "when the chooks come to roost" seems to be ringing in my ears for some reason.

    Strange days indeed.

  20. #20
    Dislocated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The thin ice of modern life.
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    a strange melange of cryptic messages.. of impending doom

    Mmmm a bit of a theme going on here.

  21. #21
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRobsLife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    a strange melange of cryptic messages.. of impending doom

    Mmmm a bit of a theme going on here.
    A bit of a meme going on here.

  22. #22
    Member
    Khun Custard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    23-08-2017 @ 07:28 PM
    Location
    Not where I want to be
    Posts
    707
    Scary stuff before breakfast ehh... ??

    The scriptures quoted in the news article seems very bible belt American, the life of Brian is a good start but bit lame. Do you really need to put fear into the masses because they didn't vote for you??

    Me, I'd go for the closing lyrics of that famous Canadian band, The Guess Who's song Hang On to Your Life (GW also wrote - American Woman )

    (Spoken, from Psalm 22)
    They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
    I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint:
    my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
    My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my
    jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death

    Or better still, (in view of my recent stock market losses) the words of that great Auzzie philosopher, Barry Mc Kenzie
    "If it was a raining virgins , I'd be locked in the dunny with a poof!!"

    Just how many times was the world supposed to have come to an end now??

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    16
    Total crap.

    What the OP failed to include in his "piece" was the date of this "72 hour period." In addition, the link provided is undated (another nice move). When read in context, one might get the opinion this is a current story which is unfolding as we read. According to what I find on the internet, this story from the Aussie PM was originally posted on or around 21 October, which was a convenient omission on the part of the poster. Conspiracy-theory, scare-mongering is not an admirable trait. Sensationalism acheived!!


  24. #24
    Cenosillicaphobiac
    Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 PM
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    4,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones
    Get ready for more staged terrorism, as was predicted about 9/11, and the dumbed down will believe it.
    Bob Dylan has the answer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dylan
    You hand in your ticket
    And you go watch the geek
    Who immediately walks up to you
    When he hears you speak
    And says, "How does it feel
    To be such a freak?"
    And you say, "Impossible"
    As he hands you a bone
    Because something is happening here
    But you don't know what it is
    Do you, Jesus Jones?
    Last edited by Plan B; 12-11-2008 at 05:25 PM.

  25. #25
    Dislocated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The thin ice of modern life.
    Posts
    3,745
    Yeah bit of Bob... well why not.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •