Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 272
  1. #176
    Thailand Expat HermantheGerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    18-05-2019 @ 01:02 PM
    Location
    Germany/Satthahip
    Posts
    4,994
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    It's only a matter of time before Iranian storm troopers are tipping babies out of incubators.
    Usually they wait for the babies to grow and become children, and then send them off to clear the mine fields.

    Some of these loveable folks even strap bombs arround their waist.

  2. #177
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Ratcheting up the fake tension...

    President Donald Trump has declared a national emergency to protect US computer networks from "foreign adversaries".

  3. #178
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Posts
    4,481
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    Usually they wait for the babies to grow and become children, and then send them off to clear the mine fields.

    Some of these loveable folks even strap bombs arround their waist.
    Wondering whether they haven't learned all these things from one very cultural state that had organized the young ones (what was the organization name?) some 80 years ago, sending them to die at the Eastern Front...

  4. #179
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Posts
    10,636
    Well Iran has a lot of oil, what a surprise, and the Pentagon needs to secure that supply

    Trump takes his orders from the Pentagon since they have a nice little dossier on him, like they had on Obama with his dodgy birth certificate and his deep corruption allegations in Chicago

  5. #180
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Posts
    4,481
    Iran-backed militias move rockets in range of U.S. troops: Report
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...moving-rocket/

    It's seems that the aiming is not so difficult: wherever the rocket lands, the target will be there...


    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey View Post
    each US flag represents a US military base....


  6. #181
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Iran-backed militias move rockets in range of U.S. troops: Report
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...moving-rocket/

    It's seems that the aiming is not so difficult: wherever the rocket lands, the target will be there...
    Looks like the entire USA Army must be stationed in the Middle East.

  7. #182
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Posts
    4,481
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    Some of these loveable folks even strap bombs arround their waist.
    Not only bombs - and not only around the waist of their own folk



    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...hment-15977378

  8. #183
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Ratcheting up the fake tension...

    President Donald Trump has declared a national emergency to protect US computer networks from "foreign adversaries".

    That's so he can ban Huawei, you stupid little boy.

  9. #184
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco999 View Post
    Looks like the entire USA Army must be stationed in the Middle East.
    Only one small point, they could put rockets in the exact geographical centre of Iran and they would still be in range of US troops.

  10. #185
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    That's so he can ban Huawei, you stupid little boy.
    Have you considered the timing and why the order doesn't specifically name Huawei or any other company?

    Or is that a bit too much for your pretty little head to process?

  11. #186
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    16,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Iran-backed militias move rockets in range of U.S. troops: Report
    Odd isn't it, that the Iraqis say they have no knowledge of any "movements that constitute a threat to any side", a British Generl says "there is no increased threat" and Germans say they see no threat to their troops in Iraq. Perhaps the Yanks should just get the fuck out of the region instead of creating tension and a pretext for more killing.
    signature

  12. #187
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    It's utterly disgraceful after already murdering millions of people in the region over recent years, the US are now repeating the same trick(oil smash and grab under the guise of a fake threat) and the corrupt UN, western media and international community will stand by and watch.

  13. #188
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Have you considered the timing and why the order doesn't specifically name Huawei or any other company?

    Or is that a bit too much for your pretty little head to process?
    Judging by this, and your equally nonsensical post in the Phillip Morris thread, you read only the first line of a news story and then try and fill in the blanks with that protozoan-sized brain of yours. And that's why you're a stupid little boy.

    And this is world news, post the fucking link.

    President Donald Trump has declared a national emergency to protect US computer networks from "foreign adversaries".


    He signed an executive order which effectively bars US companies from using foreign telecoms believed to pose national security risks.

    The order does not name any company, but is believed to target Huawei.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48289550

  14. #189
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    The order does not name any company
    Too dum to read and understand your own quote I see....

  15. #190
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Odd isn't it, that the Iraqis say they have no knowledge of any "movements that constitute a threat to any side", a British Generl says "there is no increased threat" and Germans say they see no threat to their troops in Iraq. Perhaps the Yanks should just get the fuck out of the region instead of creating tension and a pretext for more killing.
    Do you have any idea what the "tension" would be if they pulled out?

    Oh no, of course you don't.

  16. #191
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    ^Lord HawHaw all triggered cos no one else likes the taste of Trump's sperm...

  17. #192
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Too dum to read and understand your own quote I see....
    What, you mean the one that says Huawei?

  18. #193
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    ^Lord HawHaw all triggered cos no one else likes the taste of Trump's sperm...
    Fuck baldy orange cunto mate, if he starts a war I'm the one that's going to have to stick the fucking gas mask on again.

    Jaysus, you're fucking thick.


  19. #194
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Too dum to read and understand your own quote I see....
    Hey guess what fucknuts.

    Who do you think it's aimed at by the way? Phillip Morris?



    In a separate action — soon after Trump signed the order — the commerce department added Huawei and its affiliates to its "entity list" of companies considered to pose a risk to either national security or foreign policy interests.
    https://www.dw.com/en/us-blacklists-...ncy/a-48755832

  20. #195
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Fuck baldy orange cunto mate, if he starts a war I'm the one that's going to have to stick the fucking gas mask on again.

    Jaysus, you're fucking thick.

    Yes, I must be thick ...because it seems to me like you defend and promote US foreign policy at every turn.

    "have to stick the fucking gas mask on again" ? ...ohhh WMD got it!

  21. #196
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Posts
    10,636
    harry doing his best to apologize for the demonization of Iran and justify military action in the region

    some idiots never learn,

  22. #197
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    some idiots never learn
    Tell me about it anybody that would post something like this could only be a clueless idiot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Trump takes his orders from the Pentagon since they have a nice little dossier on him, like they had on Obama with his dodgy birth certificate and his deep corruption allegations in Chicago

  23. #198
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Yes, I must be thick ...because it seems to me like you defend and promote US foreign policy at every turn.
    That's because you don't fucking read past the first line you moron.

    So, for the umpteenth time, just so you can remember it, and I'll put it in yellow so it sinks in:

    The Iraq War was just to make Bush/Cheney/etc a shitload of money and I don't want the US to start another fucker here.

    That does not mean I don't want a few US heavies around to stop the fuckers getting out of line. Clear enough?

  24. #199
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:12 PM
    Posts
    58,255
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Tell me about it anybody that would post something like this could only be a clueless idiot....
    You're just learning this now?

  25. #200
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Posts
    4,481
    How it must feel when saying lies (and nothing but "true") eyes to eyes?


    Lavrov & Pompeo agree to work on nukes control but clash on Venezuela, election interference (VIDEO)



    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov concluded the Sochi talks by agreeing to cooperate on nuclear arms control. The two diplomats, however, could not reach agreement on Venezuela.

    After emerging from a sit-down in the Russian Black Sea resort on Tuesday, Pompeo and Lavrov both talked of their governments’ desire to improve relations, currently at a low ebb. Lavrov described the meeting as “frank and useful,” while Pompeo said the US “stands ready to find common ground” with Russia.

    Read more
    https://www.rt.com/news/459329-lavro...ng-conference/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •