Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 444
  1. #276
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Posts
    58,093
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    I doubt he could find, he couldn't even find subs for his lame tv show, then flew into a rage when I showed him how.

    http://teakdoor.com/the-multimedia-f...ml#post3917022 (Movie/tv download recommendations)

    Though to be fair he did give me an apology(not an apology) in the end
    Oh fucking hell snowflake, you are upset, aren't you?

  2. #277
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Posts
    58,093
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhh I see!

    So you're arguing about the contents of a video you've not even seen with someone who has seen it.

    What a fucking idiot you are
    So, again:

    Do you think he's some kind of military expert or something?

    Oh and have you ever fired (or even handled) a fully automatic firearm?

  3. #278
    Semi member
    Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Oh and have you ever fired (or even handled) a fully automatic firearm?
    Foolbag has handled butters fully automatic weapon and shot one up him....so yea

  4. #279
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    I gotta say it pisses me off that so much effort is being made to remove the video.

    I honestly think it's much worse when things are just reported as general populace will just not care about another news and another massacre in some corner of the world. People absolutely need to see this shit. I remember the day when I made a decision to leave Yugoslavia. It was when I saw body parts everywhere on 8 o'clock news reporting a bomb attack. Completely uncensored. Until then I didn't even believe there was a war in my country.

    The effort is because it's real people being killed. Would you be happy knowing that a video of your spouse, your parents or your children being slaughtered was being enjoyed and laughed at by scumbags worldwide?

  5. #280
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Darkside, Pattaya
    Posts
    5,833
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    The effort is because it's real people being killed. Would you be happy knowing that a video of your spouse, your parents or your children being slaughtered was being enjoyed and laughed at by scumbags worldwide?
    You forgot to mention the TD nutjobs that would be masturbating to it.

  6. #281
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,997
    dr bob
    The effort ( to remove the video from online platforms ) is because it's real people being killed. Would you be happy knowing that a video of your spouse, your parents or your children being slaughtered was being enjoyed and laughed at by scumbags worldwide?

    dr bob
    Full video here, access is slow as the media and police have finally worked out that the guy streamed the killings. The video is 17 minutes long and, obviously, disturbing.

    https://kiwixxxms.net/threads/brento...m-gopro.xxxxx/
    many readers of this thread will have watched some or all of it, why on earth did you feel it necessary to post a link to it?

    re posting terrorist material is a criminal offence is it not?

    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...warn-knrhp5pzt

    Share Christchurch footage and you face jail, police warn.

    Neil Basu, the UK’s most senior anti-terrorism police officer, warned social media users that they could be inspiring further hate crimes by disseminating the videos, and might be charged with sending “terrorist propaganda”.

    Gunman Brenton Tarrant streamed the video for 17 minutes live on Facebook. Although the feed was taken down soon after the shootings, the footage was copied and shared. The offence of “disseminating a terrorist publication” carries a maximum penalty of seven years, but this will be raised to 15 years under new legislation.

  7. #282
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    17,158
    Good grief, even for taxexile that's a stupid post.

  8. #283
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Location
    Sumatra
    Posts
    3,224
    It seems there was some bravery on display in the mosque. Men and women putting themselves in the line of Fire, to protect loved ones.


    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lim-community/

  9. #284
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,534
    Waleed Ali has always been an great comentator.


  10. #285
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,997
    Good grief, even for taxexile that's a stupid post.

    as far as i remember you used to berate posters for linking to gory traffic accident and morgue shots, yet you find it necessary to post footage of a massacre of women and children.

    why?

  11. #286
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Posts
    12,529
    I have not viewed the recording, nor do I intend to. I would not give the man the pleasure of sharing in his obscenity.

    Very amusing to learn though that he is a stumpy fucking midget with deformed limbs as well as suffering from the handicap of being an Antipodean twat with a shrivelled brain only a bigoted Brexiteer could recognise.

    Extremists all seem to share the one very obvious trait, they simply cannot rationalise the world intellectually and, unlike we decent folk blessed with intelligence and the ability to express it, are no more than stunted inadequates blinded by prejudice whose reality is forever distorted by the prism of their innate emotional and cognitive stupidity.

    It is not entirely coincidental that Brexiteers are mostly prejudiced and bigoted creatures with a weirdly exaggerated and irrational fear of muslims.

  12. #287
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Why all the personal slander, Bob?
    Because Tex, Tax and myself have a different point of view than yourself?
    It might be because one of your posts in this thread blamed the fact all these people were slaughtered on the people who were slaughtered. You need to be a complete clueless scumbag to even consider that much less voice it.

    But you keep trolling and spamming and then playing the victim Booners, it’s all you’re good for.

  13. #288
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Posts
    58,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    I have not viewed the recording, nor do I intend to. I would not give the man the pleasure of sharing in his obscenity.

    Very amusing to learn though that he is a stumpy fucking midget with deformed limbs as well as suffering from the handicap of being an Antipodean twat with a shrivelled brain only a bigoted Brexiteer could recognise.

    Extremists all seem to share the one very obvious trait, they simply cannot rationalise the world intellectually and, unlike we decent folk blessed with intelligence and the ability to express it, are no more than stunted inadequates blinded by prejudice whose reality is forever distorted by the prism of their innate emotional and cognitive stupidity.

    It is not entirely coincidental that Brexiteers are mostly prejudiced and bigoted creatures with a weirdly exaggerated and irrational fear of muslims.
    Yeah. Retarded. And a looney.

  14. #289
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 03:36 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,717
    Why did the PM of NZ don a hijab when she met with the relatives of the Mosques victims?
    A bit OTT IMHO


  15. #290
    Thailand Expat
    happynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    on the corner of dusty and dustier
    Posts
    8,441
    It's called respect, booners. Heard of it?

  16. #291
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 03:36 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,717
    Quote Originally Posted by happynz View Post
    It's called respect, booners. Heard of it?
    Respect is fine but pandering is, IMHO, OTT...

  17. #292
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,778
    An Australian pollie is being dragged across the coals for saying this sort of thing is a result of peoples fears of immigration, which it obviously is.
    Some snowflakes are accusing him of blaming Muslims when in fact he just made an observation and if he's placing blame it's on some people's fears.
    Some people are far too quick to take offence.
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  18. #293
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Respect is fine but pandering is, IMHO, OTT...
    If Trump wore a KKK white hood when he praised the white supremacists in Charlottesville, THAT would have been pandering (and I'm surprised he didn't).
    Jacinda did not pander at all. She showed respect when entering a Muslim household that is in mourning.

  19. #294
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Why did the PM of NZ don a hijab when she met with the relatives of the Mosques victims?
    A bit OTT IMHO

    Yes, that quite pissed me off.

  20. #295
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-05-2019 @ 03:36 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    If Trump wore a KKK white hood when he praised the white supremacists in Charlottesville, THAT would have been pandering (and I'm surprised he didn't).
    Jacinda did not pander at all. She showed respect when entering a Muslim household that is in mourning.
    Naw, it's simply a capitulation to political correctness...

  21. #296
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    40 confirmed dead, 27 injured.
    The injured figure surprises me as the bastard kept on shooting at lifeless bodies. Expect more dead.
    Some may not grasp the concept, but it's better he shoots at dead rather than live bodies.

  22. #297
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    An Australian pollie is being dragged across the coals for saying this sort of thing is a result of peoples fears of immigration, which it obviously is.
    Some snowflakes are accusing him of blaming Muslims when in fact he just made an observation and if he's placing blame it's on some people's fears.
    Some people are far too quick to take offence.
    You've got the wrong end of the stick there. He was blatantly victim blaming and using the tragedy to comment on his anti-immigration views.
    He wrote a disgusting piece of garbage (as outlined in Waleed's monologue, above, and a copy also has been posted here.)

    He's quite right, in a sense, though. If immigration policies had kept Muslims out, there would have been no Muslims to murder. In the same sense (as someone has pointed out) if we get rid of all children there will be no victims of paedophila.

  23. #298
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,534
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Some may not grasp the concept, but it's better he shoots at dead rather than live bodies.
    Yeah, I don't grasp it. He was making sure that they were dead. The slightest movement, and multiple shots into the whole pile ensued.

  24. #299
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    He's a fucking braindead, white, psychopathic loser with marginal intelligence addicted to bigotry and prejudice whose miserably empty life is given substance by his gormless hate.

    A fucking bogan munter with a gun. Nothing to learn there.
    Nothing much to learn from your incessant diatribes against everyone that's not a clone of you. Try to contribute coherently sometime, instead of showing off that you know long words.

  25. #300
    Thailand Expat raycarey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,795

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •