Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    27,867

  2. #27
    f o r u m ghoul SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    gone down the rabbit hole
    Posts
    4,849
    Old news I know...but I first heard of this last week. Anthony Bourdain knew about it though... https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/993273716741099520

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-army-of-spies

    https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...accusers.shtml

    https://founderscode.com/hey-harvey-...us-black-cube/

    Of course Weinstein is just some nobody with no influence whatsoever.





    Business as usual bitchez...

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Posts
    3,243
    No picture with Tereza and Boris?

  4. #29
    In hyperbolic overdrive
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    14-10-2018 @ 01:26 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    1,504
    Dont worry Loop I think I've found 'arrys problem.



  5. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    Old news I know...but I first heard of this last week. Anthony Bourdain knew about it though... https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/993273716741099520




    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-army-of-spies

    https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...accusers.shtml

    https://founderscode.com/hey-harvey-...us-black-cube/

    Of course Weinstein is just some nobody with no influence whatsoever.





    Business as usual bitchez...
    Yup business as usual
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #31
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:12 AM
    Posts
    52,295
    If he was that connected with the British establishment he would not have been hauled into court and fined for having a smoke on a BA Concorde flight.

  7. #32
    Member BelAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Planet Vulva
    Posts
    126
    There is no sympathy for the porcine Harvey as he screwed over most that he dealt with - especially after the contract was signed !


    It's not the 'casting couch' scandal, that is only the mechanics that is/has derailed him. it's his cheating business ethics.


    All the knives are out - and sharpened !






    (From personal BelAir experience)

  8. #33
    In hyperbolic overdrive
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    14-10-2018 @ 01:26 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    1,504
    This has certainly opened a can of worms in the movie industry. When an actress is told she needs to be naked on camera kissing a naked male actor in bed simulating or having actual sex if she wants the part, Is that not some form of sexual coersion? Would that make the actor/producer/director liable for prosecution?
    If a producer tells the actor to get the part a sexual service is required and she is free to make the choice or not is that at least not similar? I am not talking of forcible sexual conduct, that is plainly rape. I should say I don't condone it. Before the delighted to be outraged work themselves into a rage foaming at the mouth, I just am interested in the opinion on this from other TDers. I am not trying to justify anything.

  9. #34
    Member BelAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Planet Vulva
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    This has certainly opened a can of worms in the movie industry. When an actress is told she needs to be naked on camera kissing a naked male actor in bed simulating or having actual sex if she wants the part, Is that not some form of sexual coersion? Would that make the actor/producer/director liable for prosecution?
    Any nudity/sex is already in the script and after reading the script it's the actresses choice if she wants to audition for the part, it is not suggested after she has accepted and signed for the part. SAG ..the Screen Actors Guild protect their actors and won't tolerate this behaviour from any producer / director.


    Situations have arisen when the actress doesn't want to do a steamy shot because she's now not getting along with the actor or director ..or she's having a bad day. Then it's up to the director or producer to fix it




    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    If a producer tells the actor to get the part a sexual service is required and she is free to make the choice or not is that at least not similar? I am not talking of forcible sexual conduct, that is plainly rape. I should say I don't condone it. Before the delighted to be outraged work themselves into a rage foaming at the mouth, I just am interested in the opinion on this from other TDers. I am not trying to justify anything.


    That's the 'casting couch', this 'transaction' has been applied for thousands of years across all occupations and situations as sex for meat.


    For every actress that declines there are others who will be elbowing her out of the way to get her name in lights in the bedroom.
    Some women are rapacious.

  10. #35
    Member BelAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Planet Vulva
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    This has certainly opened a can of worms in the movie industry......


    Very timely,

    ..from The Hollywood Reporter ( like Variety ..both daily 'newspapers' for people in the movie biz for decades, they contain up to the minute industry info ).


    This article will 'flesh out' your questions in more detail Hugh Cow - and read the 'comments'...



    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...oo-era-1136333

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •