Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 311
  1. #151
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    Do a google on NK's history of agreeing to reduce or give up their nukes. Less reason to expect it to happen now that they have what they've spent the past 20 yrs developing.
    well, of course: everyone's just guessing what kim will do.

    we'll see how bad he wants his country to develop and open up after getting a taste of being on the "world stage" this week.

  2. #152
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai
    because he's thinking about what obama/hillary did to gadaffi after he had given up his wmd?
    I doubt he's as obsessed with Obama and Hilary as you are and knows they have zero relevance in this matter.

    It's more likely because Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.

  3. #153
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    zero relevance in this matter.
    kaddafi being taken out after giving up his wmd does not equal "zero relevance".

    anyways, i was asking cujo why kim wouldn't want to give up his nukes.

    why do you think he won't, ant?

  4. #154
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai
    why do you think he won't, ant?
    It's more likely because Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.
    .....

  5. #155
    Thailand Expat
    happynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 AM
    Location
    on the corner of dusty and dustier
    Posts
    8,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    ...kim went to school in switzerland and surely wants his country to open up to the world and develop.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

  6. #156
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    why kim wouldn't want to give up his nukes.

    why do you think he won't, ant?
    It's more likely because Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.
    if kim gives up his nukes, you think trump would want to attack north korea

    rather than send u.s. businessmen into nk to start up businesses?

    wow!

    really?

  7. #157
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    32,647
    I think:

    Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.
    Are you in the habit of trusting and making deals with proven flip-flopping liars with no credibility.

    I'd wager Kim isn't.

  8. #158
    Thailand Expat
    happynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 AM
    Location
    on the corner of dusty and dustier
    Posts
    8,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    if kim gives up his nukes...
    If cow-shit were butter why milk the cow?

  9. #159
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    26-03-2019 @ 11:28 AM
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    well, of course: everyone's just guessing what kim will do.
    pretty stupid way to go into a deal....even stupider to throw in one of your biggest bargaining chips on a guess...orange is the new fuckwit

    to educate your guess....read up...lhttps://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

  10. #160
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    pretty stupid way to go into a deal....even stupider to throw in one of your biggest bargaining chips on a guess...orange is the fiuckwit
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by happynz View Post
    If cow-shit were butter why milk the cow?
    well, i guess you three will be put down as a "no" on whether kim will give up his nukes and peace will break out on the peninsula (which the u.s., china and south korea are all supporting).

    we'll see what happens over the next couple years and whether you guys are right or not.

  11. #161
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    26-03-2019 @ 11:28 AM
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    4,111
    ^your orange idol is a buffoon

  12. #162
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    ^your orange idol is a buffoon
    he's not my idol and reagan was called a buffoon everyday in the u.s. press for 8 years and he peacefully dismantled the ussr.

    trump's no reagan; but, the u.s. press is the same.

  13. #163
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    he's not my idol and reagan was called a buffoon everyday in the u.s. press for 8 years and he peacefully dismantled the ussr.
    Reagan was a scum bag that has destroyed the US middle class. It was his assaults on labor unions and tax cuts for the rich that started the largest transfer of wealth in human history from the US working class to the 1%.

  14. #164
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    26-03-2019 @ 11:28 AM
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    trump's no reagan; but, the u.s. press is the same.
    No resemblance at all. Reagan pushed the Soviets to bankruptcy with the arms race.
    PRC is still NK's biggest supporter and they're not about to fall or go bankrupt and trump just handed them what they wanted in exchange for nothing.


    Zero comparison between the 2 situations.

  15. #165
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,893
    But let us focus on the more pressing issue. Drumpf once again stepped on his micro penis. HE failed BIGLY in attempting to negotiate a "deal". NK 3 US -3

    Yuugge losss.

  16. #166
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,893
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    PRC is still NK's biggest supporter and they're not about to fall or go bankrupt and trump just handed them what they wanted in exchange for nothing.
    Drumpf has set the US back twenty years.

  17. #167
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Posts
    10,631
    fucking great deal that Trump did,

    Trump is good for America, and good for the World

  18. #168
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    Zero comparison between the 2 situations.
    my comparison was about them both being called "buffoons" by the mainstream press.

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    PRC is still NK's biggest supporter
    so far, china is on board with the u.s. and south korea to create a nuclear-free korean peninsula.

    https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-no...-idUKKBN1J80FF

    Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang reiterated that China has always strictly abided by all U.N. resolutions on North Korea.

    “China has consistently held that sanctions are not the goal in themselves. The Security Councils actions should support and conform to the efforts of current diplomatic talks towards denuclearising the Korean Peninsula, and promote a political solution for the peninsula,” he added.
    if china puts up road blocks, the trump admin will target more chinese companies for sanctions.

    anyways, like discussed: we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    well, i guess you three will be put down as a "no" on whether kim will give up his nukes and peace will break out on the peninsula (which the u.s., china and south korea are all supporting).

    we'll see what happens over the next couple years and whether you guys are right or not.

  19. #169
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    17,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    rather than send u.s. businessmen into nk to start up businesses?
    Are you suggesting ameristani business men/women do not lie?

    Quote Originally Posted by happynz View Post
    If cow-shit were butter why milk the cow
    Here are some better Cow jokes, IMHO:

    Q: Why don't cows have any money?
    A: Because farmers milk them dry

    Q: What did mama cow say to baby cow?
    A: It's pasture bedtime.

    Q: What do you get if you cross an angry sheep and an upset cow?
    A: An animal that's in a baaaaaaaad moooooood.

    Q: Do you know why the cow jumped over the moon?
    A: The farmer had cold hands.

    Q: What do you call a herd of cows masturbating?
    A: Beef strokin' off.

    Q: What do you call it when a mad cow gets loose?
    A: Udder destruction!

    Q: Why did the cow cross the road?
    A: To get to the udder side.

    Q: What do you call a cow you can't see?
    A: Camooflauged.

    Q: How easy is it to milk a cow?
    A: It's a piece of steak.

    Q: Why does a milking stool have only 3 legs?
    A: Because the cow has the utter.

    Q: What do cows do while skiing?
    A: Moo-Guls!

    Q: How do you make a milkshake?
    A: Give a cow a pogo stick.

    Q: What is a cow's favorite lunch meat?
    A: Bullogna

    Q: What does a cow put on his french toast?
    A: Moooolasses.

    source: Cow Jokes - Bull Jokes

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    he's not my idol and reagan was called a buffoon everyday in the u.s. press for 8 years and he peacefully dismantled the ussr.
    By lieing, "not an inch easwards", when referring to NATO expansion. See the similarity?

    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Reagan was a scum bag that has destroyed the US middle class
    Maggie was transfixed by him and gladly took part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Trump is good for America, and good for the World
    Are you including the EU, sans UK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    so far, china is on board with the u.s. and south korea
    Russia and China together suggested it months ago, way before the golden boy and SK were in on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    if china puts up road blocks, the trump admin will target more chinese companies for sanctions.
    China has already suggested they will fight the trade war, if pushed by the current POTUSE and his upcoming replacement. His head is now on the block awaiting the guillotine this autumn, if his party is decimated.

    You suggest waiting and seeing. The DPRK has been under attack day after day for the last 60+ years. promised all many times by previouse POTUSE what's new?

    The current POTUSE promises the bigliest deal of the millennium, would happen in Singapore, this June, 2018. A NPP was being negotiated and will, "more than likely" be presented.

    A damp squib is being very, very generous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    open up after getting a taste of being on the "world stage" this week.
    Flying in an airplane to a foreign country, ooooow
    Stopping in a *****hotel, ooooow
    Being screamed at by sub-teenage girls, ooooow
    Sitting for hours with a professional bankrupt who can't even stay on script, ooooow
    Whose subordinates publicly denounce his, minutes old, statements, ooooow
    Seeing his, alleged, superior backstabbing one of his vassals ooooow
    ........... ooooow

    That's what an educated person, I assume you are such one, believes getting a taste of the "world's high life', consists of?
    Last edited by OhOh; 13-06-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    A tray full of GOLD is not worth a moment in time.

  20. #170
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    Russia and China together suggested it monts ago, way before the golden boy was in on it.
    what's your point?

    that china and russia were for a nuclear-free korean peninsula before sk and trump were?

    well, if true: that's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    It's more likely because Trump's a proven flip-flopping liar with no credibility.
    if kim gives up his nukes, you think trump would want to attack north korea

    rather than send u.s. businessmen into nk to start up businesses?

    wow!


    really?
    Are you suggesting ameristani business men/women do not lie?
    no, but don't think they'd lie about wanting to get into nk to exploit business opportunities, just like europe's been doing in iran, since sanctions were dropped.

  21. #171
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle junior View Post
    Reagan pushed the Soviets to bankruptcy with the arms race.
    Considering that he has acquired Parkinson already during his first term (as confirmed by his son) - that's really an achievement...
    (but that was truly compensated by advices of the fortune teller organized for him by Nancy)

  22. #172
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    kaddafi being taken out after giving up his wmd does not equal "zero relevance".

    anyways, i was asking cujo why kim wouldn't want to give up his nukes.

    why do you think he won't, ant?
    You didn't ask me anything. You postulated that the reason he wouldn't give up his nukes is because of what happened to gadaffi.
    It doesn't matter why. The fact is that he won't. After all they sacrificed to get them why would they?

  23. #173
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    The fact is that he won't.
    it's your opinion, not a fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    After all they sacrificed to get them why would they?
    having nukes while your country is starving and sanctions are tightening

    vs.

    giving up your nukes and having the world community open up its arms to north korea, developing its country, economy, etc.

    if china, s.k. and the u.s. can convince nk that the second choice can happen, then the impossible can become possible (nk gives up its nukes), IMO.

  24. #174
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    it's your opinion, not a fact .
    we'll see. Time will tell.
    It's their only bargaining chip.
    Why would they give it up?

  25. #175
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    21-05-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Posts
    2,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    we'll see. Time will tell.
    yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    It's their only bargaining chip.
    yes, and it's a "bargaining chip" that can be used rather than just held onto while starving.

    ;-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •