Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 80
  1. #51
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    I don't know the ins and outs of bums, but seems to me they're treating it as the sexual equivalent of forensics, fingerprinting, ballistics etc, to determine if things that shouldn't be there were there. And if this turns out to be a precise discipline, since the law of that land says an offence has been committed, and so many even on this illustrious board promote freedom and democracy as inclusive of laws that should be obeyed, then they are guilty.

    But in reality, some hypocrites will always pretend to revere the institution of law only if all the laws they like are applied to all people everywhere.
    So you'd have absolutely no issue with a law that said you had to forgo your human rights then. Because you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, right.

  2. #52
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    I don't know the ins and outs of bums, but seems to me they're treating it as the sexual equivalent of forensics, fingerprinting, ballistics etc, to determine if things that shouldn't be there were there. And if this turns out to be a precise discipline, since the law of that land says an offence has been committed, and so many even on this illustrious board promote freedom and democracy as inclusive of laws that should be obeyed, then they are guilty.

    But in reality, some hypocrites will always pretend to revere the institution of law only if all the laws they like are applied to all people everywhere.
    Not 100% sure but I don't believe homosexuality is illegal in Egypt.
    If that is the case, then the government is simply using its conservative principles in order to hound a minority.

  3. #53
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    So you'd have absolutely no issue with a law that said you had to forgo your human rights then. Because you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, right.
    Obey the laws where you are; even a makeshift lawyer should be able to deal with that. There are many laws around the world that breach 'your' human rights, so unless you are prepared to accept the world is less perfect than your personal utopia I suggest you walk the walk and campaign for the entire catalogue of human rights for all and everyone everywhere. Then, when you do make your perfect world, others with even greater ambitions will come along to campaign for something that they view as better.

    But it seems you proudly demonstrate the badge of hypocrisy by promoting compliance only with those laws that you like.

    Roll on...



  4. #54
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,451
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui View Post
    I don't believe homosexuality is illegal in Egypt
    it isn't...male-male, female-female sex is, however...if one ignores human rights violations and is discreet, the crowded souks, teahouses and...well, everywhere...are redolent of pheromonic over-production...

  5. #55
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui View Post
    Not 100% sure but I don't believe homosexuality is illegal in Egypt.
    If that is the case, then the government is simply using its conservative principles in order to hound a minority.
    I don't know that it is illegal in Egypt, though anal investigation implies it is at least unacceptable if not a criminal offence.

    It is certainly a capital offence in the Sharia, though I do not know if this part of Sharia is part of the country's criminal code; one of our resident lawyers might have an opinion.

  6. #56
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    Obey the laws where you are; even a makeshift lawyer should be able to deal with that. There are many laws around the world that breach 'your' human rights, so unless you are prepared to accept the world is less perfect than your personal utopia I suggest you walk the walk and campaign for the entire catalogue of human rights for all and everyone everywhere. Then, when you do make your perfect world, others with even greater ambitions will come along to campaign for something that they view as better.

    But it seems you proudly demonstrate the badge of hypocrisy by promoting compliance only with those laws that you like.

    Roll on...
    Your fealty and subservient attitude to manifestly unjust laws is... odd.

    Woman's Rights and Civil Rights etc. were built upon rejecting laws.

    Seems to me you'd be one of those types that would've just gone along with things in Nazi Germany or Apartheid-era South Africa. Might've made a fine Brown Shirt.

  7. #57
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    16-10-2017 @ 06:07 PM
    Posts
    25,019
    Imagine if you were a Doctor for the State prosecutor and he tasked you with the job of sticking a funnel in dudes arse and checking them out for war wounds and crusty left over spunk. ??????

    Fook me eh,

    Ya would have to tell him to go fuk himself unless ya were a Gay Mo-Fo bender, shifter Doctor dude.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  8. #58
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Your fealty and subservient attitude to manifestly unjust laws is... odd.

    Woman's Rights and Civil Rights etc. were built upon rejecting laws.

    Seems to me you'd be one of those types that would've just gone along with things in Nazi Germany or Apartheid-era South Africa. Might've made a fine Brown Shirt.
    Nazi Germany, South African apartheid; marks of a truly disgruntled liberal.

    But it's great that you understand certain rights were built upon rejecting laws that were perceived as unfair. All the more reason to show you are a truly principled person and not some hypocrite wearing a cloak of righteous superiority; you could do this by digging in and rejecting those laws which you personally find distasteful even though your inferiors believe in them and want them and would gladly sacrifice their lives to keep them.

    A good lawyer should also understand that rather than get cranky, these outrageous laws - the ones you don't like - should be rescinded legally and through due process.

    Anyway, good luck with that, off you go and make the world a place that you perceive as better. No, I mean really, good luck.

  9. #59
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    Nazi Germany, South African apartheid; marks of a truly disgruntled liberal.

    But it's great that you understand certain rights were built upon rejecting laws that were perceived as unfair. All the more reason to show you are a truly principled person and not some hypocrite wearing a cloak of righteous superiority; you could do this by digging in and rejecting those laws which you personally find distasteful even though your inferiors believe in them and want them and would gladly sacrifice their lives to keep them.
    Word salad. That makes no sense whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    lawyer
    You keep mentioning that over and over like you somehow think that it's relevant.

    It's not.

  10. #60
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    it isn't...male-male, female-female sex is, however...if one ignores human rights violations and is discreet, the crowded souks, teahouses and...well, everywhere...are redolent of pheromonic over-production...
    I wonder what reasoning they use for male anal probing then?

    Who knows, some may even derive pleasure from it. Wouldn't that be justly ironic?

  11. #61
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Word salad. That makes no sense whatsoever.


    You keep mentioning that over and over like you somehow think that it's relevant.

    It's not.
    I thought we were discussing a particular law that you don't like, and seeing as you love to point the finger of hypocrisy at others I suggested you change it. Nothing complicated there.

  12. #62
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    I thought we were discussing a particular law that you don't like. Change it.
    Now you're just being disingenuous.

    This isn't the first or only topic that you've posted practically the same thing - almost verbatim - about 'a lawyer...'.

    For some reason you've got a bee in your bonnet over it and think it's relevant. It isn't.

  13. #63
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Posts
    10,471
    This is the hook that they use to measure ring-piece tensile strength.

    Looks like an eye-watering endurance test for the unlucky punter pulled in off the street!



    They also do a pressure test where they pump the suspect jacksie with an incompressible fluid and see what pressure they can crank it up to before system failure and seepage ensues!


  14. #64
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    and seeing as you love to point the finger of hypocrisy at others
    Hey, nice post edit!

    It leaves you with bit of a problem though. Because this is your first post in this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    But in reality, some hypocrites will always pretend to revere the institution of law only if all the laws they like are applied to all people everywhere.
    You 'pointing the finger of hypocrisy at others'.

    So you know what that makes you, right? I'll give you a clue: it starts with an "h" and ends with "ypocrite".

  15. #65
    Member
    Grampa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    418
    I am completely convinced that "Jabir" is "MACHANGEZI."

    No Doubt.

    I've had the pleasure to meet him in person and respect him, but I think that "Jabir" is "Machangezi." A former poster here.

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Posts
    34,599
    The truth is that they will be searching every anus that enters Egypt...Heh...They're just using the gay platform because they can...

    Too much shit (heh) being smuggled in...Hell, some fooker had a kilo of gold up his arse on another thread...

    But that's not gay...

  17. #67
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    11,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampa View Post
    I am completely convinced that "Jabir" is "MACHANGEZI."

    No Doubt.

    I've had the pleasure to meet him in person and respect him, but I think that "Jabir" is "Machangezi." A former poster here.
    And/or "Keda".

  18. #68
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Posts
    10,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampa View Post
    I am completely convinced that "Jabir" is "MACHANGEZI."
    And he is hanging out on a muslim Jobbie Jabir's thread...

    The clues are beginning to knit themselves together...

  19. #69
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Posts
    34,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampa View Post
    Egypt: anal exams coming
    Gives new meaning to A Levels...Would studying for the exam help, Butters?...

  20. #70
    Sauerkraut stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Oktoberfest
    Posts
    21,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampa View Post
    I am completely convinced that "Jabir" is "MACHANGEZI."

    No Doubt.

    I've had the pleasure to meet him in person and respect him, but I think that "Jabir" is "Machangezi." A former poster here.
    I find that very insulting towards Macha.
    Macha certainly wasn't a rabid anti-Muslim, anti-EU, statist upholding atrocious laws and hiding behind a Mussie username & avatar, nor is he interested in the stock market.

    Jabir the fake is leaving keda-like footprints.

  21. #71
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    11,792
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    Macha certainly wasn't a rabid anti-Muslim, anti-EU, statist upholding atrocious laws and hiding behind a Mussie username & avatar, nor is he interested in the stock market.

    Jabir the fake is leaving keda-like footprints.
    A nice summary of jabir-the-fake

  22. #72
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Now you're just being disingenuous.

    This isn't the first or only topic that you've posted practically the same thing - almost verbatim - about 'a lawyer...'.

    For some reason you've got a bee in your bonnet over it and think it's relevant. It isn't.
    No opinion on other issues, such as changing laws that you don't like?

  23. #73
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir
    No opinion on other issues, such as changing laws that you don't like?
    'jabir',

    It's not about me or what you think it is I do. Much as you'd clearly like it to be, it just isn't.

    My opinion very clearly is that unjust laws shouldn't stand. If you haven't discerned that much already then you're a bit slow.

  24. #74
    Thailand Expat
    jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Hey, nice post edit!

    It leaves you with bit of a problem though. Because this is your first post in this thread:



    You 'pointing the finger of hypocrisy at others'.

    So you know what that makes you, right? I'll give you a clue: it starts with an "h" and ends with "ypocrite".
    Selective as ever...the full post reads I don't know the ins and outs of bums, but seems to me they're treating it as the sexual equivalent of forensics, fingerprinting, ballistics etc, to determine if things that shouldn't be there were there. And if this turns out to be a precise discipline, since the law of that land says an offence has been committed, and so many even on this illustrious board promote freedom and democracy as inclusive of laws that should be obeyed, then they are guilty.

    But in reality, some hypocrites will always pretend to revere the institution of law only if all the laws they like are applied to all people everywhere.

    ...so I suggest you ignore what doesn't suit you...oh, you did already?

  25. #75
    I am not in Jail AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,083
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Selective as ever...the full post reads
    Yes, that's what it read after you'd edited it which is precisely why I said "Hey, nice post edit!".

    And your edit sees you accusing others of exactly what you've done. That makes you a hypocrite.

    Honestly, you're just not clever enough to be disingenuous. Try another tack.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •