Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    Utopian Expat Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,578

    The Beast is dead and good riddance.

    Moors Murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children with Myra Hindley, has died aged 79.

    A Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust spokesman said: "We can confirm a 79-year-old patient in long term care at Ashworth High Secure Hospital has died after becoming physically unwell."

    The serial killer was jailed for three murders in 1966.

    Brady had been held at Ashworth Hospital, a secure psychiatric unit in Merseyside, since 1985.

    Notorious murderer who refused to show remorse
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc...s/amp/39929538

  2. #2
    Your local I.Q. Monitor
    Hugh Cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Location
    Qld/Bangkok
    Posts
    2,225
    No resting in peace for this evil soul.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Posts
    921
    I am an atheist but it is at moments like this that I hope there IS a hell.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Deleted.. supposedly inappropriate/misunderstood... anyway, my bad.

    RIP little angels...

    if there is a hell, the murderer will be there...
    Last edited by NZdick1983; 16-05-2017 at 12:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,668
    Sadly I think they never recovered the body of Keith Bennett.

    Hopefully those poor kids can rest a little bit more easily now the both of them (Hindley and Brady) have gone to meet their maker. Hopefully not a pleasant encounter for either of them.

  6. #6
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    ^ Where is DrBob and his famous obituary?

    I promise I won't hold ya back... do ya best bro...
    Do you know anything about this case?

    If not, kindly fuck off eh?

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,353
    brady will have received excellent medical care throughout his illness, with a team of doctors on hand, no waiting for appointments or treatment, ambulances will have been rapidly dispatched to transfer him from prison to hospital, and he will have had a room to himself.

  8. #8
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:33 AM
    Posts
    219
    ^^^ it makes you think doesn't it.
    Really hope he had a bad time in prison.
    Feel for the family of the kid they never found.
    RIP.

  9. #9
    Member Thedogsbollix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    06-09-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    694
    Plenty more where he come from, the world is full of evil fukers and this is why I say just pop a cap in their arse and be done with it.

    No good reason to keep these people alive sucking up tax payers money.

    Many humans are inherently flawed.

    Life is not sacred.

  10. #10
    PAG
    PAG is offline
    Thailand Expat
    PAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Location
    Chalong, Phuket
    Posts
    2,150
    When I was a youngster in the early/mid Sixties, I had a Saturday job working on a stall in Grey Mare Lane market, in Clayton, Manchester. The stall sold kitchen ware type stuff, and the stall holder was a haulage contractor who did the market as a hobby.

    Anyway, one Saturday, I was at the back of the stall watching the people passing and browsing. I had a hand on one of the wooden roof posts, and suddenly felt something pressing against my hand. It was a woman, looking at the stuff on the stall, though her breast was hard against my hand. I pretended not to notice and looked at her out of the corner of my eye. After what seemed ages, but was probably no more than about 10 seconds, she left.

    An odd experience at the time, and thought nothing more of it until many years later when I read a paperback on the Moors Murders. There on the back cover were photos of Hindley and Brady, typical police mug shots. Straight away I recognised the side profile of Hindley as the woman in the market.

    One of their victims, John Kilbride, was taken from a market in Ashton-Under-Lyne, and another, Lesley Ann Downey, was taken from a fair near where I lived at the time in Miles Platting.


  11. #11
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    Do you know anything about this case? If not, kindly fuck off eh?
    Nope, nada...

    Just read "beast" "murderer of children" "no remorse" Dick put 2 and 3 together... = not a good bloke... please enlighten me if he was wrongly convicted or whatever.. cheers knob.

  12. #12
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    Do you know anything about this case? If not, kindly fuck off eh?
    Nope, nada...

    Just read "beast" "murderer of children" "no remorse" Dick put 2 and 3 together... = not a good bloke... please enlighten me if he was wrongly convicted or whatever.. cheers knob.
    This thread is about the death of a person who sexually abused and brutally murdered at least 4 children.

    Your wittering f*ckwittery may have a place on the board, but this is not the thread.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    So? how was I making light of it? I'm just as empathetic as anyone, especially when it comes to the murder of children... if I had my way, he would be dead long ago.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Posts
    12,874
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    Do you know anything about this case? If not, kindly fuck off eh?
    Nope, nada...

    Just read "beast" "murderer of children" "no remorse" Dick put 2 and 3 together... = not a good bloke... please enlighten me if he was wrongly convicted or whatever.. cheers knob.
    This thread is about the death of a person who sexually abused and brutally murdered at least 4 children.

    Your wittering f*ckwittery may have a place on the board, but this is not the thread.
    What crass sanctimony. Who the fuck gave you the right to determine another's view.

    If you want a serious moral debate then argue the difference between psychopaths personally inflicting pain and death on children for sexual gratification and empowerment and the deliberate remote detonation of ordnance, maiming and killing children, which is regularly justified as acceptable collateral damage in the furtherance of a geo-political stance.

    Jesus, it's a fucking backwater forum not fucking Readers Digest.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    07-08-2019 @ 11:41 AM
    Posts
    36,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum
    Jesus, it's a fucking backwater forum not fucking Readers Digest.
    Hey...The Buffalo Board is "downtown Bangkok" for discerning punters...And Reader's Digest ain't the "Holy Grail"...

  16. #16
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    Do you know anything about this case? If not, kindly fuck off eh?
    Nope, nada...

    Just read "beast" "murderer of children" "no remorse" Dick put 2 and 3 together... = not a good bloke... please enlighten me if he was wrongly convicted or whatever.. cheers knob.
    This thread is about the death of a person who sexually abused and brutally murdered at least 4 children.

    Your wittering f*ckwittery may have a place on the board, but this is not the thread.
    What crass sanctimony. Who the fuck gave you the right to determine another's view.

    If you want a serious moral debate then argue the difference between psychopaths personally inflicting pain and death on children for sexual gratification and empowerment and the deliberate remote detonation of ordnance, maiming and killing children, which is regularly justified as acceptable collateral damage in the furtherance of a geo-political stance.

    Jesus, it's a fucking backwater forum not fucking Readers Digest.
    Oh look. The boards tedious grumpy old fuckwit is back. Thought you flounced. Could not keep away eh? Suppose a tiresome old git like you needs somewhere to vent his spleen.

  17. #17
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    I expect softer words about Brady than piwanoi from you know who.....

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    ^ No fighting guys... I don't want to disrespect this thread. Even if one person in 100 misinterpreted my post as disrespectful to those poor kids - in any way whatsoever, I rescind my post. My bad.

    As you were guys...

  19. #19
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:48 AM
    Posts
    59,742
    I just hope someone's been switching his morphine for water for the last few months.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt
    I expect softer words about Brady than piwanoi from you know who.....
    That was my point, exactly... not taking anything away from the seriousness of the crime.

    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    I just hope someone's been switching his morphine for water for the last few months.
    ^ Agree.. he didn't even show remorse... some murderers (not sure what %) actually show (or feign?) remorse on their death bed, or better still, honor their victims with an apology right before the electric chair... perhaps they can be allocated a slightly cooler spot in hell...

    But this guy was unremorseful til the end, so I hope he gets the hottest part of hell, to contemplate his evil acts on those poor kids.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Posts
    12,874
    The thing is, both Brady and Hindley were pretty well damaged beyond repair in infancy and their psychopathy stemmed directly from the lack of proper parenting.

    It really annoys me when one hears the usual baying mob wittering on about Evil personified as if the "monsters" were created by some dark, malevolent spiritual force exerting an influence beyond the understanding or experience of humanity.

    The greater majority of psychopaths, deviants and aberrant criminals preying on the weak, vulnerable and young are usually abused children themselves broken by irresponsible and stupid adults incapable of providing a meaningful moral compass with which to guide their offspring. And in most cases they are from the lower classes and feckless dross of society.
    Last edited by Seekingasylum; 16-05-2017 at 02:23 PM.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Posts
    12,874
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    But this guy was unremorseful til the end, so I hope he gets the hottest part of hell, to contemplate his evil acts on those poor kids.
    Which bit of he was fucking criminally insane did you not comprehend, you idiot? Why on earth would you expect a mentally ill person to act rationally and the same as a normal human being?

    That was the whole point of incarcerating him in a fucking secure mental institution.

    The stupidity level here is extraordinarily high, even for TD.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,557
    ^^Channeling Lord Longford there, SA?

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Posts
    12,874
    Just telling it the way it was. The problem with society is that for the most part, folk are lazy, stupid and ignorant and incapable of learning otherwise which is why we keep making the same mistakes. And why we have the Daily Mail, the Telegraph and the Sun.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:34 PM
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    The thing is, both Brady and Hindley were pretty well damaged beyond repair in infancy and their psychopathy stemmed directly from the lack of proper parenting.

    It really annoys me when one hears the usual baying mob wittering on about Evil personified as if the "monsters" were created by some dark, malevolent spiritual force exerting an influence beyond the understanding or experience of humanity.

    The greater majority of psychopaths, deviants and aberrant criminals preying on the weak, vulnerable and young are usually abused children themselves broken by irresponsible and stupid adults incapable of providing a meaningful moral compass with which to guide their offspring. And in most cases they are from the lower classes and feckless dross of society.
    One must presume your kids didn't turn out too well then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •