Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025

    England & Sunderland Winger arrested for child sex.

    SUNDERLAND has suspended England winger Adam Johnson after he was arrested on suspicion of having sex with an under-age girl.

    Johnson is in custody after his arrest and the 27-year-old was suspended by the Premier League club pending the outcome of the investigation. Police say he is continuing to help them with their inquiries
    “A 27-year-old man was arrested earlier today on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl under 16,” a Durham police statement said on Monday.
    “He remains in police custody and is helping officers with their inquiries.”
    According to multiple reports, Johnson had sex with a 15-year-old and was arrested at his mansion on Monday morning.



    Three unmarked cars, a police van, plain clothes officers and crime scene investigators were reported to have been at the player’s home.
    Johnson was due to travel with the rest of the Sunderland squad to Hull for Tuesday’s league match.
    But the club’s statement read: “Sunderland AFC has confirmed that Adam Johnson has been suspended from the club, pending the outcome of a police investigation.
    “No further comment will be made at the present time.”
    Johnson, who has won 12 caps for England, started his career at Middlesbrough before joining Manchester City.
    He moved to Sunderland for $A19.7 million in 2012.

    Sunderland?s Adam Johnson arrested for underage sex

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    And how did that happen? Little hussy said she was 18, slapped in the sausage and then went running to the bobbies for a media payout!

  3. #3
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,920
    Yes exactly ! ^

    Oh and BTW ,, drama queen alert





    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    Three unmarked cars, a police van, plain clothes officers and crime scene investigators were reported to have been at the player’s home.


    Meanwhile the old granny who would be getting mugged around the corner , had her telly nicked to be sold for a tenner by some druggy to help his/ her next fix would be told

    " Sorry luv we don't have the resources at the moment , but here is a crime number , have a nice day "
    I'm proud of my 38" waist , also proud I have never done drugs

  4. #4
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,920
    BTW accusers should be named IMO ,, IF the " alleged " suspect is named

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Posts
    757
    ^ does smell like that..

    UK higher echelons in paeedophile rings raping kids, young kids,not 15 year olds, with impunity.

    Pakis in Rotherham drugging, raping for years on a massive scale with the filth there turning a blind eye for fear of being labelled 'racist'

    A top notch 27 year old footballer shagging a 15 year old pales in significance.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones
    And how did that happen? Little hussy said she was 18, slapped in the sausage and then went running to the bobbies for a media payout!
    Perhaps.

    It does not mitigate his alleged crime, however.

    Most people can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 or 20 year old. And if cannot, he needed to be smarter and err on the side of caution.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeysbroke
    A top notch 27 year old footballer shagging a 15 year old pales in significance.
    Why ? Because he is a top notch footballer ?

    Because he is white ?

    Underage sex is still a crime, regardless of who does it.

  8. #8
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    Most people can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 or 20 year old. And if cannot, he needed to be smarter and err on the side of caution.
    Got to call bullshit on that. There are plenty of 15 year old girls who can, and do, easily pass for 18 or older.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999
    ^^^ agreed.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    BTW accusers should be named IMO ,, IF the " alleged " suspect is named
    A child has to publicly declare she has been indecently assaulted or raped by an adult?

    Come on.

  11. #11
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    13-01-2016 @ 11:14 PM
    Posts
    3,982
    The guy has been arrested not charged.
    Any public figure who goes around porking minors, only has himself to blame, was there something wrong with him asking to see ID.

    Would of thought considering him being a celebrity, he would more responsible.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,569
    ^He's a footballer, not exactly known for their cerebral outlook on life. Let's see how this pans out before lynching him.

  13. #13
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,220
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones
    And how did that happen? Little hussy said she was 18, slapped in the sausage and then went running to the bobbies for a media payout!
    Perhaps.

    It does not mitigate his alleged crime, however.

    Most people can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 or 20 year old. And if cannot, he needed to be smarter and err on the side of caution.
    I had a problem with that in Laos a few years ago.

    She looked 15 -16, was 20 yo..........


    Problem didn't last long.

  14. #14
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Posts
    59,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    Most people can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 or 20 year old. And if cannot, he needed to be smarter and err on the side of caution.
    Got to call bullshit on that. There are plenty of 15 year old girls who can, and do, easily pass for 18 or older.
    They must be the ones the Phils police use to scam farangs then?

  15. #15
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Posts
    59,847
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    Yes exactly ! ^

    Oh and BTW ,, drama queen alert





    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    Three unmarked cars, a police van, plain clothes officers and crime scene investigators were reported to have been at the player’s home.

    Meanwhile the old granny who would be getting mugged around the corner , had her telly nicked to be sold for a tenner by some druggy to help his/ her next fix would be told

    " Sorry luv we don't have the resources at the moment , but here is a crime number , have a nice day "
    Spot on. Green for that one.

  16. #16
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,873
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Knowlton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    Most people can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 or 20 year old. And if cannot, he needed to be smarter and err on the side of caution.
    Got to call bullshit on that. There are plenty of 15 year old girls who can, and do, easily pass for 18 or older.
    They must be the ones the Phils police use to scam farangs then?
    No. All of them are over 18. The cops just tell the guys they're underage. They never question it - they just pay.

  17. #17
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Posts
    59,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Kockupocket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    Yes exactly ! ^

    Oh and BTW ,, drama queen alert





    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    Three unmarked cars, a police van, plain clothes officers and crime scene investigators were reported to have been at the player’s home.


    Meanwhile the old granny who would be getting mugged around the corner , had her telly nicked to be sold for a tenner by some druggy to help his/ her next fix would be told

    " Sorry luv we don't have the resources at the moment , but here is a crime number , have a nice day "
    And I'm sure your comment would be exactly the same if, instead of being a white footballer who played for Ingerland, he was called Mohammed, had a beard and worked in the family shop.
    I would think almost certainly yes if the crime was a non-violent one as in this case.

    His criticism is of the police for their ridiculous waste of resources, and rightly so.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:07 PM
    Posts
    12,144
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    BTW accusers should be named IMO ,, IF the " alleged " suspect is named
    Accusers shouldn't be named, but I fully agree that suspects shouldn't be named unless exceptional circumstances or until after they are found guilty.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    25-05-2019 @ 12:56 PM
    Posts
    7,760
    ^ Naming adults simply because they are arrested is the height of journalistic irresponsibility. At home they used to do the crap with the clearly adult undercover cops posing as a hookers (like there is no real crime in Los Angeles) and name every man they arrested. That was political correctness gone mad.

  20. #20
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelandjan View Post
    BTW accusers should be named IMO ,, IF the " alleged " suspect is named
    Accusers shouldn't be named, but I fully agree that suspects shouldn't be named unless exceptional circumstances or until after they are found guilty.

    That would be to advocate for secret closed courts with no public scrutiny.
    Like to be tried in one of those?

  21. #21
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    13-01-2016 @ 11:14 PM
    Posts
    3,982
    Closed courts exist now in the UK, there the family courts, and make up the laws as they go along.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    Quote Originally Posted by pompeysbroke
    filth there turning a blind eye for fear of being labelled 'racist'
    there is also another reason. Insurance companies are refusing to pay up in compensation cases, telling councils not to say sorry or accept liability. An unelected body telling everybody to go fook themselves. keep their grubby lil hands of their funds.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    crippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Location
    Korat
    Posts
    5,209
    Wot ........ no Television cameras?????? Obviously not famous enough

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •