Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,954

    Turkey YouTube Ban: Full Transcript of Leaked Syria 'War' Conversation Between Erdoga

    Oh, the mass mainstream media won't mention it!!

    Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's ban of YouTube occurred after a conversation was leaked between Head of Turkish Intelligence Hakan Fidan and Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu that he wanted removed from the video-sharing website.

    The leaked call details Erdogan's thoughts that an attack on Syria "must be seen as an opportunity for us [Turkey]".

    In the conversation, intelligence chief Fidan says that he will send four men from Syria to attack Turkey to "make up a cause of war".

    Deputy Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Yaşar Güler replies that Fidan's projected actions are "a direct cause of war...what you're going to do is a direct cause of war".

    Turkey's foreign ministry said the leaked recording of top officials discussing the Syria operation was "partially manipulated" and is a "wretched attack" on national security.

    In the leaked video, Fidan is discussing with Davutoğlu, Güler and other officials a possible operation within Syria to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah, grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman empire.
    Turkey YouTube Ban: Full Transcript of Leaked Syria 'War' Conversation Between Erdogan Officials
    You bullied, you laughed, you lied, you lost!

  2. #2
    Member Gilbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-10-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones
    In the conversation, intelligence chief Fidan says that he will send four men from Syria to attack Turkey to "make up a cause of war".
    Surely not? This is outrageous. Funny though - Blackwater or Academi or XE or whatever Eric "is that a million USD, mr CIA man, sure we'll kill any bastard you like" Prince motley band of thugs are called these days were videoed parading around a Ukrainian shopping street in full iraq issue body armour and weapons whilst the shoppers were shopping, just days before a ukrainian soldier was shot by a sniper.

    Do you think there is a chance that this might similar?

  3. #3
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    9,760
    Turkey is allowing Jihadists to cross their border into northern Syria.
    The foreign Islamisits are attacking an oil rich area where Kurds, Arabs and Christians are living peacefully together.


  4. #4
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    11,622
    Who leaked it? Israel?

  5. #5
    Member Gilbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-10-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna
    Who leaked it? Israel?
    You think israel want people to know about false flags, enforced regime change, and all the other activities they and the west run around the world doing?

  6. #6
    I am in Jail leemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    pty
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Who leaked it? Israel?
    Must be, and that's also the important bit, not the conspiracy.

    Ho hum...

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    The leaked call details Erdogan's thoughts that an attack on Syria "must be seen as an opportunity for us [Turkey]".

    In the leaked video, Fidan is discussing with Davutoğlu, Güler and other officials a possible operation within Syria to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah, grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman empire.
    I'm curious, how did they obtain Erdogan's thoughts on a discussion he did not take part in, but Fidan, Davutoğlu, Güler and other officials?

    Also, how did they get their hands on a record of the phonecall between Erdogan and his son, when Erdogan alledgedly advised his offspring to hide millions of $? That was what led to the ban of Twitter. There are not many people who could bug a telephone of the PM of a major nation.
    Boon Mee: 'Israel is the 51st State. De facto - but none the less, essentially part & parcel of the USA.'

  8. #8
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    11,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Who leaked it? Israel?
    At first I thought Israel because I'm sure they have the capability (and wouldn't think twice about doing something like that) and relations with Turkey have been frosty these past few years, but then I thought they might actually want intervention in Syria. But then I thought they would probably want to do it themselves rather than Turkey so I was in two minds about it.

    Then I did a quick Google search and also found the same topic was on the RT website. RT= Russia Today. Russia would also have the capability to do it and, perhaps more importantly, they would have a greater desire to expose any plan to attack Syria in order to prevent it from happening. Russia has been supporting the Assad regime. Turkey is also usually pretty close to the USA and Russia might believe Turkey has been given the nod by Obama and Co, so defeating an attack before it ever starts would be a good outcome for the Russians - save Syria being attacked and give a punch on the nose to Obama.

    And then there is the USA and the NSA. We'd better wait for Edward Snowden's successor to let us know who really leaked those tapes.

    My last thoughts are that it could be a fake. Not entirely a fake but different conversations cobbled together to make it sound different to the reality. Any Turkish speakers on TD?
    Last edited by Neverna; 31-03-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    signature

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna
    but different conversations cobbled together to make it sound different to the reality.
    you're not the only one who thinks this.

    but who to believe.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail leemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    pty
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Jones View Post
    The leaked call details Erdogan's thoughts that an attack on Syria "must be seen as an opportunity for us [Turkey]".

    In the leaked video, Fidan is discussing with Davutoğlu, Güler and other officials a possible operation within Syria to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah, grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman empire.
    I'm curious, how did they obtain Erdogan's thoughts on a discussion he did not take part in, but Fidan, Davutoğlu, Güler and other officials?

    Also, how did they get their hands on a record of the phonecall between Erdogan and his son, when Erdogan alledgedly advised his offspring to hide millions of $? That was what led to the ban of Twitter. There are not many people who could bug a telephone of the PM of a major nation.
    It only takes one of those 'not many people', not all of them.

  11. #11
    Member Gilbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-10-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Posts
    715
    Hakan Fidan: (Head of Turkish Intelligence Hakan Fidan)
    "I'll send 4 men from Syria, if that's what it takes. I'll make up a cause of war by ordering a missile attack on Turkey; we can also prepare an attack on Suleiman Shah Tomb if necessary.
    The head of their intelligence says, in one un-manipulated sentence that in order to start a war he is suggesting that he will send 4 men to launch missiles against his own country.

    Is there any other way that this can be read? I can not see it.

  12. #12
    Member Gilbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Online
    01-10-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Posts
    715
    Full transcript of the conversation leaked now - with John Kerry implicated.


  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Who leaked it? Israel?
    At first I thought Israel because I'm sure they have the capability (and wouldn't think twice about doing something like that) and relations with Turkey have been frosty these past few years, but then I thought they might actually want intervention in Syria. But then I thought they would probably want to do it themselves rather than Turkey so I was in two minds about it.
    Erdogan thinks the Guelen movement is behind it, the mightiest Islamic terror network of the world, based in the USA since 1999. That's why you never hear about it, even though it's Al Queda x 100. Fetullah Guelen fled Turkey to the US in this year, while on trial for preparing to establish an Islamic regime. He became an American citizen little later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •