Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Totemic Lust User
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    21-04-2018 @ 11:15 AM
    Posts
    10,904
    Top thread spunty!

    If you see Mathos and Flo on your travels tell them to check in at THE DOOR

  2. #27
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    9,254
    They live in Lytham, Punty will be there next week if he can book a few hours into his hectic travelling schedule.

  3. #28
    Your own Personal Jesus
    DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,916
    A bit of a comedown after a few months livin' it up in Thailand, eating all that gourmet food, rooftop bars, cocktails and bedding stunning women. That routine gets in your bones, especially the romance bit.

    I had a mate who used to say ''Don't regret the ugly ones...it's still a hole''

    Still a hole better than the scum pushing prams while smoking a roll up outside the local Spar or Co-op
    Last edited by DJ Pat; 09-02-2018 at 12:08 AM.

  4. #29
    MARK SUCKER BORG
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Location, Vacation
    Posts
    11,801
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    A bit of a comedown after a few months livin' it up in Thailand, eating all that gourmet food, rooftop bars, cocktails and bedding stunning women. That routine gets in your bones, especially the romance bit.

    I had a mate who used to say ''Don't regret the ugly ones...it's still a hole''

    Still a hole better than the scum pushing prams while smoking a roll up outside the local Spar or Co-op
    or a flake distirct wank, spot on

  5. #30
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    18-04-2018 @ 08:18 PM
    Posts
    52
    Hey Mathos ain,t very well

    he posted on Facebook . looks a bit rough . keep going lad we need you on Teakdoor

  6. #31
    Utopian Expat
    Chittychangchang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    9,254
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgoo View Post
    Hey Mathos ain,t very well

    he posted on Facebook . looks a bit rough . keep going lad we need you on Teakdoor

    That's a shame, decent bloke!

    Hope he mends well soon..

  7. #32
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    18-04-2018 @ 08:18 PM
    Posts
    52
    They live in Lytham,

    nope Euxton Preston !!

  8. #33
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    18-04-2018 @ 08:18 PM
    Posts
    52
    UPDATE ON MATHOS

    He has got Cancer , now going for treatment, Told him that you guys are missing him and send good wishes, etc,

    Also said get back on Teakdoor with Flobo PDQ!!!!!! OR ELSE

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    05-04-2018 @ 08:59 AM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    9,459
    ^Sorry to hear that. Enjoyed his posts and the famous Lancashire thread for years. Hoping he (and Flobo) gets good treatment and beats the illness.

    On topic: Another great picture thread, SP. Looking forward to seeing some friends up in Keswick hopefully in the next few weeks.

  10. #35
    I am above looking down
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,094
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgoo View Post
    UPDATE ON MATHOS

    He has got Cancer , now going for treatment
    So sorry to hear this he was a class act and I miss his thread. I sure wish him the best.

  11. #36
    a cookin' an' a bookin'
    Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    16,106
    Oh damn. Good luck Mathos and Flobo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •