Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730

    How do you make a poll?

    So, I've been trying to make a poll with no luck.. any suggestions or is there a thread here already that explains it to folks like me.

  2. #2
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post

    folks like me.
    By that, do you mean really stupid, unpleasant posters?

  3. #3
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    When a Polish daddy really loves a Polish mummy and they are married .....?

  4. #4
    Semi member
    Jack meoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    momo's Y-fronts
    Posts
    4,174
    Give Gallup a shout.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Posts
    16,415
    Have you been in a manic phase for like 3 weeks now?

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    aw, you guys are so mean...

    I'm getting the hint.. make a poll on who wants me to leave the forum.

  7. #7
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ตะพานหิน
    Posts
    5,129
    For those uninitiated and find simple forum mechanics and procedures beyond their scope:

    Find your section of the forum that you wish to create a new thread/OP.
    You'll be finding a Post New Thread tab in the upper left hand side of the page.
    When new page for a new thread opens, scroll down to Additional Options box and one will see Post A Poll category.
    Begin scripting your respective thread title and thread, firstly - scroll back down to poll options, check the box and select number of option that you wish [number of sub-poll listings/voter seen or unseen/whatever].
    When completed, press Submit New Thread tab.

    Difficult huh?

  8. #8
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post

    make a poll on who wants me to leave the forum.
    No need. Everyone. Even Fluke.

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    For those uninitiated and find simple forum mechanics and procedures beyond their scope:

    Find your section of the forum that you wish to create a new thread/OP.
    You'll be finding a Post New Thread tab in the upper left hand side of the page.
    When new page for a new thread opens, scroll down to Additional Options box and one will see Post A Poll category.
    Begin scripting your respective thread title and thread, firstly - scroll back down to poll options, check the box and select number of option that you wish [number of sub-poll listings/voter seen or unseen/whatever].
    When completed, press Submit New Thread tab.

    Difficult huh?
    Um, okay, I did see the poll thing at the bottom, number of poll listings, but where do i put the poll question and answers?

  10. #10
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Pose
    Send
    Fill
    Choose Number of options, date limit and open or closed

  11. #11
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    I'll try it at some point soon, thanks. I may have more questions.

  12. #12
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post
    aw, you guys are so mean...

    I'm getting the hint.. make a poll on who wants me to leave the forum.
    Trust me, those never go well.

  13. #13
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Day of judgement for snappers


    Voyeurs, Photoshoppas, Trappers


    If it's a draw


    Elope to Moosejaw


    Flush it all down the rapper

  14. #14
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post
    I'll try it at some point soon, thanks. I may have more questions.
    Living in Slyam I am accustomed to slow developers, some of pepperazzi here are on bicycles.

    I hope you realize we're agog to fill in your poser

    I have sworn to refrain from rum sodomy and the flash until we have a winner

  15. #15
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    20,042
    Yes..

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:03 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    6,310
    Indefinite Poll delay possible?

  17. #17
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Indefinite Poll delay possible?
    Quite possibly.. lol. I'll try my best.

  18. #18
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    27-11-2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    1,730
    well, I tried, but it doesn't seem to work.


    I have the whole thread made, and the poll thing checked at the bottom, but it isn't asking me how long I want the poll to be (how many days).. I think I may be missing something. Once I click the make poll thing at the bottom, do I have to hit anything else?

  19. #19
    Philippine Expat Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post
    . Once I click the make poll thing at the bottom, do I have to hit anything else?
    Yes. Yourself in the head....repeatedly.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Posts
    16,415
    Looks like Skkin is a better poll maker...

  21. #21
    hangin' around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,733
    Poll on how surprising that is?

  22. #22
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    20-07-2018 @ 10:55 AM
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Thailandbound View Post
    So, I've been trying to make a poll with no luck.. any suggestions or is there a thread here already that explains it to folks like me.
    Try zinc or viagra

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •