Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254

    Has the amount of 'repo' we can send been reduced?

    Never noticed it before, but the last few days I've been getting a 'You've sent too much repo in the last 24 hours' or whatever it says on the message.

    But I don't think I've been sending a lot. Or any more than I previously was.


    Has the amount that we can send been reduced lately?

  2. #2
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,325
    I don't think so. I haven't noticed any change anyway. It is limited to 10 repo sends in a 24 hour period. Just wait a few more hours.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Oh right, thanks. I thought that I read before that it was 20.

    I doubt I send that much. 10 doesn't sound like a lot.

  4. #4
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,325
    20 before you can send to the same person again.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Gotcha.

    Thanks boss.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    13-08-2019 @ 06:23 PM
    Posts
    4,652
    I got that message now I dont remember I already use 10 green for today? lol

  7. #7
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    23,419
    It needs to be set to infinite.

    We won't abuse it.


    Honest.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    07-08-2019 @ 11:41 AM
    Posts
    36,439
    Heh...I remember terry saying the fookers actually green themselves...You know who you are...555...

  9. #9
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    23,419
    That was never proven and I received no punishment from admin.

  10. #10
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza View Post
    I got that message now I dont remember I already use 10 green for today? lol
    It's not about "today" (Friday 3 February) or "tomorrow" (Saturday 4 February). It's a 24 hour period of time - so from yesterday at 11.23 am to now.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    20 before you can send to the same person again.
    I've never got the rep limiting message ... maybe I'm too tight in sending rep.

    So, '20' is the magic number. That would explain a few things.

    Is 20 a little excessive?

    Can the Forum mods/Admin consider reducing that down to say 10?

    I'd like to give a bit more rep, but I keep getting that blocking message.


    Thanks

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    Never noticed it before, but the last few days I've been getting a 'You've sent too much repo in the last 24 hours' or whatever it says on the message.

    But I don't think I've been sending a lot. Or any more than I previously was.


    Has the amount that we can send been reduced lately?
    In the 4 months you've been here?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Sumbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    06-05-2018 @ 01:39 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi
    It needs to be set to infinite.
    Still I'm sure you have more repo power than the rest of us mortals.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    Never noticed it before, but the last few days I've been getting a 'You've sent too much repo in the last 24 hours' or whatever it says on the message.

    But I don't think I've been sending a lot. Or any more than I previously was.


    Has the amount that we can send been reduced lately?
    In the 4 months you've been here?
    3, I think.

    I don't think that I was able to repo a post for the first month.

    I just saw that message the last 2 or 3 days.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •