Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119

    How to 'Like' or give Repo?

    People seem to be giving me repo.

    I've looked and looked at all the buttons at posts I'd repo, but it's still a mystery, there be no repo or like button.

    How doey?

  2. #2
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    You need 50 posts and 30 days before you can give repo.
    After that a set of scales will appear beside a post.

    I've redded you for asking, which is traditional.

  3. #3
    Member Tickiteboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    09-07-2017 @ 11:31 PM
    Location
    wiltshire
    Posts
    973
    just click on the little scales at bottom left and another box appears like magic.

  4. #4
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    You need 50 posts and 30 days before you can give repo.
    After that a set of scales will appear beside a post.
    Thanks.

    30 days to be given 'Like' rights, strange.

  5. #5
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    It's to stop multiniks signing up extra niks to like themselves.

    I've redded you for questioning, that is also traditional.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    It's to stop multiniks signing up extra niks to like themselves.
    Ah okay, thanks. So all reputation points are equal on here? New users give just as much points as everyone else after their 30 days are up?

    Cool! I know a few forums where that would upset a lot of adult men!

    That must be kinda cool to be able to divide your total points by the amount each one is worth to know exactly how many you have gotten over the years. How much is each repo worth?

  7. #7
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Noosa View Post
    That must be kinda cool to be able to divide your total points by the amount each one is worth to know exactly how many you have gotten over the years. How much is each repo worth?
    Wait 3075 points / 4 Likes = 768.75 points for each Like someone gives on here, I take it.

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Seems there are red 'Not Like' buttons as well.

    Would I be correct in guessing there have been a few tears shed in the past? Another forum I've used has adults crying over them regularly.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Posts
    5,517
    Just make sure you give your first green to this member.
    TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum - View Profile: Neo
    Otherwise we will have to give him counseling again.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Damn, I think I just reported your post by mistake.

  11. #11
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,357
    there is no fixed value for a 'like' or a 'dislike' - people near the top of the repo list have a much higher 'repo power' than those further down. Certain people have even higher repo powers

  12. #12
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    there is no fixed value for a 'like' or a 'dislike' - people near the top of the repo list have a much higher 'repo power' than those further down. Certain people have even higher repo powers
    Sounds like a recipe for adult man tears. I bet there's been a few.

  13. #13
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    05-04-2017 @ 08:57 AM
    Location
    nonthaburi
    Posts
    2,551
    It must be wonderful to find "adult man tears" and how they are prompted to flow so interesting!

    You must have some stories to tell, eh!?

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    04-04-2014 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    119
    I sense people getting upset and there hasn't even been a 'don't like' sent.

  15. #15
    Fuck it
    Satonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The city of angels, the great city, the eternal jewel city, the impregnable city of God Indra, etc..
    Posts
    3,113
    I believe in reincarnation

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,022
    Yeah, I'm reserving judgement till I'm sure.

  17. #17
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,415
    Little red books

  18. #18
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    9,761
    Quote Originally Posted by klong toey View Post
    Just make sure you give your first green to this member.
    TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum - View Profile: Neo
    Otherwise we will have to give him counseling again.
    Hahaha thanks that's another fiver I owe ya

    I did just green him for a photo and turned him from three reds to seven greens, I've got the power!
    Though looking at his sign up date, knowledge of other forums and 'naivete' I think I'll probably regret doing so...
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Posts
    5,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klong toey View Post
    Just make sure you give your first green to this member.
    TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum - View Profile: Neo
    Otherwise we will have to give him counseling again.
    Hahaha thanks that's another fiver I owe ya

    I did just green him for a photo and turned him from three reds to seven greens, I've got the power!
    Though looking at his sign up date, knowledge of other forums and 'naivete' I think I'll probably regret doing so...
    Fishing good thanks mate think i might have one on now.
    Nice pics btw,the sun is shining and the Brits are smiling.

  20. #20
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Satonic
    I believe in reincarnation
    Me, too

  21. #21
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Posts
    26,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Satonic
    I believe in reincarnation
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain
    Me, too
    Seems a little crusty to me.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,022
    Eh? Golly Gosh, Sounds And Nearly Does, Will I? Could be Davey!

  23. #23
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    Seems a little crusty to me.
    Can see why you'd think that considering the Bars & natives thread, but I was thinking someone else

  24. #24
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    28-02-2015 @ 12:24 PM
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Noosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    You need 50 posts and 30 days before you can give repo.
    After that a set of scales will appear beside a post.
    Thanks.

    30 days to be given 'Like' rights, strange.
    Agreed, until reading this thread I was confused as well..

  25. #25
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    29-08-2017 @ 09:49 PM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,354
    TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum TeakDoor Secrets

    have a read and be even less confused ( or more ..)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •