Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42
  1. #1
    or TizYou?
    TizMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Location
    Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
    Posts
    5,840

    Bitter husband gives away all his money to stop wife from getting it

    Bitter husband gives away all his money to stop wife from getting it | News.com.au

    A MAN who blamed greed for ruining his marriage has acted out the ultimate revenge on his estranged wife.
    After selling their house for $395,000 he gave every cent to charities, a court has been told.

    The man told the Federal Magistrates' Court, sitting in Victoria, that he bought hundreds of envelopes and posted $395,000 in donations.

  2. #2
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    got to love it.
    My little brother is doing the same thing in Australia, sold the nice house and car, moved the wife into a cheap home and cheap car moving all money out of his accounts and getting ready to walk away.
    Cant blame the guy, Fat aussie wife that cant cook or clean and sits on her ass all day.
    I guess his first trip to thailand opened his eyes a bit.

  3. #3
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    can he prove it ?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,600
    if it were that easy it would happen all the time; having been through 'the process' as I'm sure many here have, our assets etc were valued 'as at date of separation' and calculations done on that basis.

    If I had chosen to subsequently give away items or money invested, sell vehicles for $1 each etc it wouldn't matter, would still have had to pay in the end, guess it would then become a civil case for the woman to pursue.

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    02-07-2018 @ 06:46 PM
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    can he prove it ?
    obviously not : it's very hard to prove something you didn't.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    so, the wife wasn't Thai!!!

  7. #7
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Love stories like this, nothing worse than greedy cnuts after money they haven't earned such as women and Thais.

  8. #8
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    02-07-2018 @ 06:46 PM
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    so, the wife wasn't Thai!!!
    she was a woman, that alone is sufficient to be a greedy kunt.

  9. #9
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    ^

    Gynophobic

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by wefearourdespot
    she was a woman, that alone is sufficient to be a greedy kunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid
    Gynophobic

    unless you been the trip...perhaps you shouldn't comment...

    in Australia with the Family Law Court:

    basically the woman is entitled to 60% of everything...
    18% on top for the first child...
    plus 15% for each child there after....

    so dear readers....she is entitled with three children to 108% of everything you own.....this is after 10 years of marriage or common law wife...

    then it gets good.....after she has stolen the car all the furniture and household goods while you were away working to keep this paradise going...got her settlement as above....fought with legal aid, funded after settlement....

    you are still on the hook for the said 48% of your salary or income after you first pay the tax man....

    so in reality you are fucked big time....

    and she is driving your car probably living in your house with some looser who doesn't have two bob....while they both teach your kids to hate you....and the looser tries to fuck your teenage daughters....

    as far as access to your kids...forget it...

    your own dog...which she takes....not because she wants it...but to deny you any company....will try to bite you... if you front up...
    against the Restraining Order she has from the court...

    best to buy a return ticket to Thailand....which doesn't have an extradition arrangement on Family Law matters...and just don't go back...

    they are even grabbing your passports at the airport and denying you exit if there are any outstanding child support issues....

    WHAT A LOT OF TOSSERS....AND THE BITCHES...WHAT A LOT OF SKANKS...

    so guys...you see Thailand ain't so bad............
    i am just the nowhere man...
    living in the nowhere land...
    forever...

  11. #11
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    02-05-2011 @ 05:43 PM
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    ^

    Gynophobic

    That word alone will get you a green as soon as I'm again allowed to green you!

  12. #12
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by baby maker
    unless you been the trip in Australia with the family law court...perhaps you shouldn't comment...
    are you another who wants to tar all with the same brush ?

    I'll comment as I see fit .

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Posts
    25,926
    ^^^

    Tis true what he says, in Aussy a dude is well foked if he and sperm receptical split.

    Very rare to have an acceptable outcome and I salute the dude who got one over on the horrible hoe.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat baby maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid
    I'll comment as I see fit

    Hard man....huh...

    why don't you come visit ....dorris...i've got what you want...

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    I salute the dude who got one over on the horrible hoe.
    he's a real winner isn't he?

    He said he was now jobless, with $2000 in the bank, a $1000 car, and land worth $10,000.


    Now has no money himself - that worked out well for him at age 58 . . . and will face court action for the 200k or so she is owed. A portion of his wages for the rest of his working life most likely, a weekly reminder in the reduced pay-packet.

    on a lesser scale, friend's sister on separation damaged all the soon to be ex husband's dive gear beyond repair, cut holes in all his work suits, threw beetroot juice around every room on the carpet. She had to pay full replacement cost for every item out of her share of proceeds after house was repaired/sold. Another 'winner'.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    Takes two to make a party, if the Tosser in the OP was that vindictive he probably was during the marriage.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Posts
    25,926
    ^

    But on the other hand Peter he could of been a real decent guy who was just foked over by his bitch like many guys are but we will never know will we.

    Just rack this one up for the lads eh.

    I mean how many times does the guy come out of a divorce on the winning end?

    Very foking few would be the correct answer.

    The guy will more than likely end up being reamed out by the courts for his actions but what the fok eh as when you have lost every thing it don't really matter at the end of the day.

    And further more as we all know there's another stiff cock waiting to accommodate the poor women and she will be up and running in no time flat.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Posts
    25,926
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis61 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57 View Post
    I salute the dude who got one over on the horrible hoe.


    he's a real winner isn't he? He said he was now jobless, with $2000 in the bank, a $1000 car, and land worth $10,000.

    Desperate act by a desperate man.

    People do strange things when faced with the prospect of losing every thing just like the mad bastards that bulldoze the house so the money thief cant get it.

    At least he didn't really lose the plot and top the foking thing and then top himself.

    Foking happens to often Bro and I consider marriage to be a definite health hazard financially and mentally.

    Till death do us part they say. Fok that bro.

  19. #19
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis61
    He said he was now jobless, with $2000 in the bank, a $1000 car, and land worth $10,000.
    At 58 he has but one alternative. Go join the gang in Patters.

  20. #20
    or TizYou?
    TizMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Location
    Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
    Posts
    5,840
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    At least he didn't really lose the plot and top the foking thing and then top himself.
    or throw his kids off a bridge.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by baby maker
    in Australia with the Family Law Court: basically the woman is entitled to 60% of everything... 18% on top for the first child... plus 15% for each child there after.... so dear readers....she is entitled with three children to 108% of everything you own.....this is after 10 years of marriage or common law wife... then it gets good.....after she has stolen the car all the furniture and household goods while you were away working to keep this paradise going...got her settlement as above....fought with legal aid, funded after settlement.... you are still on the hook for the said 48% of your salary or income after you first pay the tax man.... so in reality you are fucked big time....
    so why do you blame the women?

    as in most westernised countries, the majority of lawmakers are men

  22. #22
    Member
    Aussie Tigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    05-12-2015 @ 06:03 PM
    Location
    udon thani thailand /Adelaide South Australia
    Posts
    958
    It is fair to say that in Australia now the tables have been turned totally around when it comes to a break-up of a marriage especially if it has reached the 10 year stage and there are kids involved.

    Most decent Aussie guys enter marriage with the intent on it being a permanent situation and are totally open with their finances to their wife.Legally these days you can have a pre nuptial agreement drawn up but that is not easy as the guy will have all sorts of emotional crap played on him for even suggesting it. In the case of the first time married and where kids are involved there is rarely any spare cash to secret away without the wife's knowledge.However any one who has been through a divorce before or has lost his partner is most unwise to contemplate marriage without the pre nuptial agreement in place.

    A "black box" secreted somewhere to keep something in reserve is a wise move for any guy when you consider that almost 50% of our marriages end in divorce. The other way if you can keep your emotions in check is when you realize the marriage has passed its use by date is to progressively but discreetly commence draining your resources.So that when you can no longer put up with the company of your soon to be ex wife your Assets pool to be split is considerably less.

    Males do not get much sympathy in break ups but if he has some finance it may help him survive if not financially then emotionally.
    Any guy who does not consider the possibility of a break-up and prepare for his future after that may happen is most unwise.

    Unfortunately my experience puts me in the dumb arse category.

  23. #23
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    Quote Originally Posted by TizMe View Post
    The man told the Federal Magistrates' Court, sitting in Victoria, that he bought hundreds of envelopes and posted $395,000 in donations.
    Of course he may be quite smart and posted them to himself at another address.

  24. #24
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    02-07-2018 @ 06:46 PM
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baby maker
    in Australia with the Family Law Court: basically the woman is entitled to 60% of everything... 18% on top for the first child... plus 15% for each child there after.... so dear readers....she is entitled with three children to 108% of everything you own.....this is after 10 years of marriage or common law wife... then it gets good.....after she has stolen the car all the furniture and household goods while you were away working to keep this paradise going...got her settlement as above....fought with legal aid, funded after settlement.... you are still on the hook for the said 48% of your salary or income after you first pay the tax man.... so in reality you are fucked big time....
    so why do you blame the women?

    as in most westernised countries, the majority of lawmakers are men
    yep, but those men are pussy whipped.

  25. #25
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    02-07-2018 @ 06:46 PM
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    ^

    Gynorealistic
    amended

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •