Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356

    Official: Women with big arses are stupid.

    A woman's body shape may influence how good her memory is, according to US researchers.

    Although carrying excess weight anywhere appears to impair older women's brains, carrying it on the hips may make matters worse, they say.

    The Northwestern Medicine team found "apple-shaped" women fared better than "pears" on cognitive tests.

    But depositing fat around the waist increases the risk of cancer, diabetes and heart disease, experts warn.

    They said the findings, in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, highlighted the importance of maintaining a healthy weight for both body and mind.


    BBC News - Big hips 'impair' women's memory, a study finds
    You, sir, are a God among men....
    Short Men, who aren't terribly bright....
    More like dwarves with learning disabilities....
    You are a God among Dwarves With Learning Disabilities.

  2. #2
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    28,564

  3. #3
    Party Animal!
    Fuzzy Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    10-05-2012 @ 09:17 PM
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    2,084

  4. #4
    Member Poo and Pee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    19-04-2011 @ 07:41 AM
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    702
    No news here...

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    I'm not too sure I'd survive a turn on this one, but I'd like to give it shot

  6. #6
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Official: Women with big arses are stupid.


    ...and men who go for women with big arses are either stupid, drunk , desperate or perverted.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    Official: Women with big arses are stupid.


    ...and men who go for women with big arses are either horny as fcuk, drunk , desperately depraved or perverted.
    Guilty as charged

  8. #8
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    25-03-2018 @ 08:02 PM
    Posts
    4,052
    My wife has a big arse.
    And she is stuck with me.

  9. #9
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    My wife has a big arse.
    And she is stuck with me.
    someone once told me that women with big arses were all either whores or rugby players.



    which team does your wife play for?

  10. #10
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,766



    I am not one to kiss and tell,…………but I have a story about the girl on the cover.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    For gods sake tell!!

  12. #12
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    25-03-2018 @ 08:02 PM
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar
    someone once told me that women with big arses were all either whores or rugby players. which team does your wife play for?
    Don't believe everything you are told.

    Didn't your ex have a big arse too, before she divorced you ?

  13. #13
    Guest Member S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdigit View Post
    For gods sake tell!!

    Let’s see if I can tell the story carefully, she might be someone’s sister. She was from the UK.

    Anyhow, over 20 years ago when South Beach was becoming the South Beach it was about 10 years ago (popular), I met a nice woman and spent some time with her.

    It was just a short time,.one evening, or part of an evening. After getting to know her a little better, I had made a nice remark about her butt and she had asked me if I had seen it before. A bit puzzled I ask her where would I have seen it and then she told me the story.

    She said she was just teasing about me seeing it before because she said the cover of the album (the picture in the post above without the red photoshoped? Bikini bottom on) would have only been seen in the UK. She told me that she was pictured on the cover of a Queen album (I think it was a single when it came out, Bicycle Race) on a bicycle, but it was too racy to be sold like that over here in the states and the cover was changed.

    I wasn’t into Queen that much and didn’t question her about it, I was just being courteous and thinkin’, where’s the door, it’s gettin’ late.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_Race

    But looking up the album,..she could have been one of many.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  14. #14
    FarangRed
    Guest
    Some big ass dogs in the US

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdigit View Post
    For gods sake tell!!

    Let’s see if I can tell the story carefully, she might be someone’s sister. She was from the UK.

    Anyhow, over 20 years ago when South Beach was becoming the South Beach it was about 10 years ago (popular), I met a nice woman and spent some time with her.

    It was just a short time,.one evening, or part of an evening. After getting to know her a little better, I had made a nice remark about her butt and she had asked me if I had seen it before. A bit puzzled I ask her where would I have seen it and then she told me the story.

    She said she was just teasing about me seeing it before because she said the cover of the album (the picture in the post above without the red photoshoped? Bikini bottom on) would have only been seen in the UK. She told me that she was pictured on the cover of a Queen album (I think it was a single when it came out, Bicycle Race) on a bicycle, but it was too racy to be sold like that over here in the states and the cover was changed.

    I wasn’t into Queen that much and didn’t question her about it, I was just being courteous and thinkin’, where’s the door, it’s gettin’ late.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_Race

    But looking up the album,..she could have been one of many.
    That's a very nice memory Landers, and oddly reassuring to know that at least somebody was nailing one of my most cherished schoolboy fantasies
    It wasn't me!

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    stick with the skinny arsed go go girls.
    Thick as pig shit, but who cares.

  17. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by the dogcatcher View Post
    stick with the skinny arsed go go girls.
    Thick as pig shit, but who cares.
    Small ass, big hearts?

  18. #18
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028
    I favour a small cottage loaf myself.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Lick View Post
    I favour a small cottage loaf myself.
    As long as she's warm willing and wet I'll give most chicks a go, easilly pleased me

  20. #20
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    28,564
    ^ The United Nations would be proud of you mate.

  21. #21
    Party Animal!
    Fuzzy Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    10-05-2012 @ 09:17 PM
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    2,084
    Fart and give us a clue luv

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    ^^I know LT mate, I'm a credit to my country. With so many chicks and just the one of me I kind of see it as my civic duty to spread the Digit love

  23. #23
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Posts
    28,564
    ^ If they decide to give out Nobel Peace Prizes for those that support woman with big arses I'll be the first to nominate you mate.

    Best you get down the gym with Smegma mate.

  24. #24
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    There is no hope for me then!

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    ^ If they decide to give out Nobel Peace Prizes for those that support woman with big arses I'll be the first to nominate you mate.

    Best you get down the gym with Smegma mate.
    Oh low blow LT, just coz I take a hit for the good of fat arsed women kind you would cast me down with the Smegs of this world (walks away a shattered and dejected man)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •