Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    15-01-2015 @ 12:03 PM
    Posts
    111

    Rude shaped fruit & vegetables

    Oh yeseven the Thai media enjoy a good old belly laugh at rude shaped fruit and vegetables. Yes is childish, but still it rarely fails to cause a snigger at least






    Original story posted on Thai Raith Newspaper ขำแม่บ้านฮังการี ม่กล้าหั่นแตงกวา นึกถึง'ไ[at]้จ้[at]น'สามี - ข่าวไทยรัฐ[at][at]นไลน์ tells the story of a Hungarian housewife who purchased this oddly shaped cucumber, but could not bring herself to slice it as it reminded her too much of her husband.! (lucky girl)

    Seems to me the photo would have been much funnier if they turned it upside down.


  2. #2
    Thailand Expat jandajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Posts
    19,599
    Maybe try again later with some thing else, eh mate.


    But welcome to TD though eh.

    Have a green.

    Good idea to introduce yourself in the Newbies section, if you haven't already done so.

    Cheerio.

  3. #3
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    good stuff.
    i knew it wasn't a thai fruit, coz thai fruits are supposedly much smaller than that.
    i suggest you pm butterfly if you want more info on thai fruits; he is rumoured to be tha forum expert!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jandajoy View Post
    Maybe try again later with some thing else, eh mate.


    But welcome to TD though eh.

    Have a green.

    Good idea to introduce yourself in the Newbies section, if you haven't already done so.

    Cheerio.
    Join Date: Nov 2007


  5. #5
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    It sometimes takes people a little while to get to know how to post on forums. Albeit, 3 years.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Moonraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    It sometimes takes people a little while to get to know how to post on forums. Albeit, 3 years.
    Like some people who cannot ever figure out how to post media links, such as youtube clips

  7. #7
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Brought some purple grapes from the market this morning. Reminded me of when my brother asked me to inspect his itchy ringpiece. Thankfully no photos.

  8. #8
    mc2
    mc2 is offline
    Member mc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    30-03-2013 @ 01:28 AM
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Brought some purple grapes from the market this morning. Reminded me of when my brother asked me to inspect his itchy ringpiece. Thankfully no photos.
    and u agreed ?

  9. #9
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by mc2
    and u agreed ?
    Shitty job, but someone had to do it.

  10. #10
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mc2
    and u agreed ?
    Shitty job, but someone had to do it.
    Would a doctor not have been a more appropriate person for that particular job?

  11. #11
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    It sometimes takes people a little while to get to know how to post on forums. Albeit, 3 years.
    Like some people who cannot ever figure out how to post media links, such as youtube clips
    Give me another couple of years. When voice commands become available I can just shout at the computer.

    "Bruce Springsteen Dancing in the Dark" or sommat like that!!!

  12. #12
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Oh, and by the way, I have worked out how to use the little blue button on TV for embedding.

  13. #13
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mc2
    and u agreed ?
    Shitty job, but someone had to do it.
    Would a doctor not have been a more appropriate person for that particular job?
    For sure, but he was a tad embarresed. He went to the doctors later, who confirmed my diagnosis. Bumgrapes.

  14. #14
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    Give me another couple of years. When voice commands become available I can just shout at the computer. "Bruce Springsteen Dancing in the Dark" or sommat like that!!!



    There ya go, Pats.

  15. #15
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    14-11-2019 @ 07:16 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jandajoy View Post
    Maybe try again later with some thing else, eh mate.


    But welcome to TD though eh.

    Have a green.

    Good idea to introduce yourself in the Newbies section, if you haven't already done so.

    Cheerio.
    Join Date: Nov 2007

    JJ can be so cute at times

  16. #16
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    Give me another couple of years. When voice commands become available I can just shout at the computer. "Bruce Springsteen Dancing in the Dark" or sommat like that!!!



    There ya go, Pats.
    My day has been made!! Thanks. Dont forget G&R in September in Geneva?!!!

  17. #17
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Not available in my country. Shitty witty.

  18. #18
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    Dont forget G&R in September in Geneva?!!!
    Firmly in my diary, Pats!



    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    Not available in my country. Shitty witty.
    What, the vid? Sorry.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    splitlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:51 AM
    Posts
    1,044
    can we have a thread about rude parts that look like vegetable?

    my mate used to have so many warts on his cock it looked like a cauliflower.

    no pics im afraid.

  20. #20
    RIP
    Happyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-01-2011 @ 09:29 PM
    Location
    Rawai Phuket
    Posts
    6,010
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Brought some purple grapes from the market this morning. Reminded me of when my brother asked me to inspect his itchy ringpiece. Thankfully no photos.
    Working on a site in Nigeria in the late 70's and during the day went for a 'squat dump' in the surrounding grassland.
    That evening back in the camp bar started to get an uncomfortable feeling in the region of my anal sphincter .Decided to go to the first aid room but couldnt stand
    Two mates half carried me there and the shrieks of laughter from the huge Nigerian nurse when I dropped my shorts got all the other lads in to see what was happening !
    Attached to my ring piece was a tic about as big as a damson that had climbed aboard during my 'dump'
    Oh! the shame !!

    Last edited by Happyman; 05-07-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •