Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member bkkrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    27-07-2010 @ 10:43 PM
    Posts
    119

    Visa + Passport Info

    Does anyone know

    a) If you can get free tourist visas in vientienne at the moment (If so can you get a double)?

    b) What the current price (in baht) of a 48 page UK passport if issued in Bangkok is?

    Cheers in Advancement

    Runner

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Posts
    17,258
    Quote Originally Posted by bkkrunner
    If you can get free tourist visas in vientienne at the moment (If so can you get a double)? b) What the current price (in baht) of a 48 page UK passport if issued in Bangkok is? Cheers in Advancement
    Sorry the only thing I know is you cant get a new passport here, its all done through HK. You can apply here.

  3. #3
    Member bkkrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    27-07-2010 @ 10:43 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bkkrunner
    If you can get free tourist visas in vientienne at the moment (If so can you get a double)? b) What the current price (in baht) of a 48 page UK passport if issued in Bangkok is? Cheers in Advancement
    Sorry the only thing I know is you cant get a new passport here, its all done through HK. You can apply here.
    whoa... I got my last one here 2008. Did that change when they outsourced stuff?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat jandajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Posts
    19,599
    Quote Originally Posted by bkkrunner
    a) If you can get free tourist visas in vientienne at the moment (If so can you get a double)?
    My American mate did it about 2 weeks ago I believe. Double.

  5. #5
    Member bkkrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    27-07-2010 @ 10:43 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by jandajoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bkkrunner
    a) If you can get free tourist visas in vientienne at the moment (If so can you get a double)?
    My American mate did it about 2 weeks ago I believe. Double.
    Thank you sir

  6. #6
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Effective 9 June 2010, rate: /Baht 50

    Please note that fees must be paid in Thai baht are subject to change at short notice.
    Passport fees

    * 14 (a), 32-page - 128.00 (6,400 THB)
    * 15, 48-page - 154.50 (7,725 THB)

  7. #7
    Member bkkrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    27-07-2010 @ 10:43 PM
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    Effective 9 June 2010, rate: /Baht 50

    Please note that fees must be paid in Thai baht are subject to change at short notice.
    Passport fees

    * 14 (a), 32-page - 128.00 (6,400 THB)
    * 15, 48-page - 154.50 (7,725 THB)
    Thank you too mate

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    Effective 9 June 2010, rate: /Baht 50

    Please note that fees must be paid in Thai baht are subject to change at short notice.
    Passport fees

    * 14 (a), 32-page - 128.00 (6,400 THB)
    * 15, 48-page - 154.50 (7,725 THB)
    And I thought the tuk tuks in fooket were criminals.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •