Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671

    Get a pussy if you want to stay in UK

    Migrant facing deportation wins right to stay in Britain... because he's got a cat

    It may have been one of the least plausible attempts to avoid deportation - but it worked.

    An illegal immigrant was allowed to stay in Britain because he had a cat, it was revealed yesterday.

    You've got a cat? OK, you can stay in Britain, officials tell Bolivian immigrant | Mail Online


    seems UK is a real basket case these days

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    why? don't you like pussies?

  3. #3
    Dan
    Guest
    It's always interesting to look at the comments on the Hate. On this story, the highest rated:

    I will vote for anyone who gets rid of the illegal immigrants (+1270)

    and the worst rated:

    Oh for goodness sake, have you Brits COMPLETELY lost your sense of humour! (-356)

    That sums up the Daily Hate rather well.

  4. #4
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    what right minded, fair thinking person does not want to get rid of illegal immigrants?
    what is odd about expecting the law of the land to be upheld and people with no right what so ever to be in the country being turfed out?

  5. #5
    loob lor geezer
    Bangyai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    02-05-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    The land of silk and money.
    Posts
    5,984
    Well...good news for any of us thinking about taking our Thai girlfriends to live with us in the U.K. Forget the settlement visa, just go for a tourist visa and once she's there buy her a cat....or even better a dog with big floppy ears and sad eyes.
    Life in the U.K. test , ILR , ................. no worries mate and a darn sight cheaper.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangyai View Post
    Well...good news for any of us thinking about taking our Thai girlfriends to live with us in the U.K. Forget the settlement visa, just go for a tourist visa and once she's there buy her a cat....or even better a dog with big floppy ears and sad eyes.
    Life in the U.K. test , ILR , ................. no worries mate and a darn sight cheaper.
    Why bother with a visa? buy the cat and let the fucking cat apply and sponsor the Thai Girlfriend! ( You may need to prove that the Thai girlfriend and the cat were not planning to get married, if you wanted to claim separate Income Support allowances, however, they could probably share the rent.) The fucking government in the UK probably have even set up an office for Domestic Pet and foreign Wife Support.

    Is there a reciprocal arrangment?


    Does this then mean I may be able to take my two cats and two dogs to Thai immigration in Chiang Mai next year to qualify for my extension to stay? (Extension of Stay Due To Supporting An Edible Commodity) The past few years I always dragged the wife and kid along, maybe I was barking up the wrong tree (You cant really eat your family) and if you have a cat, will there be no longer a need to show 400K in the bank? Will a bag of Cat Litter or Kittie Kat suffice?

    If they want more, I am sure we can bring a buffalo or an injured elephant!

    I have been trying to find the hidden clauses in the Thai immigration laws that allow me, as a foreigner, to claim welfare benefits, be put up in an hotel and bring all of my related family, including 2nd cousins, to Thailand to stay free... then be taught English, integrated into the country, given prefferential treatment over the countrys own citizens..I somehow cant seem to find it. Someone point me in the right direction.

    It is really fucking sad though when you put this kind of shit into perspective!

    I am married legally, I have a child, and every year I have to go cap in hand to these second rate twats dressed up in a uniform , showing whatever bank balance they decide to be fit, just to stay here -not to take 1 satang from them, and there we have the UK a once decent country, that allows illegal immigrants to break the law, and stay because they have a cat...what more can you say!
    Last edited by Missismiggins; 19-10-2009 at 10:22 PM.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    the dogcatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    24-12-2015 @ 06:41 PM
    Location
    My body is not a temple, It's the hell where I reside.
    Posts
    5,708
    I can believe it. I know a fellow that got an emergency payment from the dole cos he claimed that "although I can eat potatos my cat won't".
    Deport the fcker and deport the fcking cat with him.

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by the dogcatcher View Post
    I can believe it. I know a fellow that got an emergency payment from the dole cos he claimed that "although I can eat potatos my cat won't".
    Deport the fcker and deport the fcking cat with him.
    I think you are being a little hasty there!

    He has, and his cat, managed to SCROUNGE from honest people who pay taxes.

    He should be forced into slavery and his cat donated to the local Chinese take away.

    Why should people be forced to pay money for these fuckers? I dont see it happening here...they keep you in the klink until you can pay your own ticket home when you get deported...lets even things up a bit!

    Now the kids...and the wife....

    fucking CAT - this has really pissed me off tonight, ive just coughed up 2K for being a few days late REPORTING TO SIR and my own country lets a fucking illegal immigrant stay because he has a fucking cat!

    I hate CATS, in fact, if I can catch the two fuckers downstairs tonight, I am going to chop their fucking paws off! And it wont be the fucking first time, nor will it be the last! Then the dogs..find me a reason...just one reason!

  9. #9
    Banned Muadib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    4,774
    Just say your Thai GF is your pussy, erm, I mean cat... Problem solved...

  10. #10
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins
    Does this then mean I may be able to take my two cats and two dogs to Thai immigration in Chiang Mai next year to qualify for my extension to stay? (Extension of Stay Due To Supporting An Edible Commodity) The past few years I always dragged the wife and kid along, maybe I was barking up the wrong tree

    Do give it a try and see what they say. Rather annoying when the Embassy here takes hundreds of pounds off you for a perfectly valid reason to apply for a visa for thai wife and the bastards reject it and keep the money. One reason they rejected ours was I came to Thailand so often so why did she want to visit the UK. Get a cat then that's the answer, obviously more important than a wife.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy dog
    One reason they rejected ours was I came to Thailand so often so why did she want to visit the UK
    sounds an excellent reason for rejection! even the Uk immigration cannot think of a valid reason for anyone to visit the UK, so full of illegal immigrants and old people bludging off the state and taking all the poor taxpayers hard-earned money

    no reason at all

  12. #12
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by the dogcatcher View Post
    I can believe it. I know a fellow that got an emergency payment from the dole cos he claimed that "although I can eat potatos my cat won't".
    Deport the fcker and deport the fcking cat with him.

    I bet I could make the cat eat potatoes - it probably wouldnt enjoy them, but I put 100 bucks that I could make my cat eat at least a kilo!

    And imagine the savings to the taxpayer - I bet I could make that fucking scrounger eat a bit cheaper too -

    Thats what the UK needs, it needs a hit squad of right minded people to go out and TEACH these people who behave like leeches, that they too can contribute to their adopted country.

    A gang of 4 or 5 could surely encourage a few of these scum that eating cat and dog shit was a benefit, it keeps the streets clean and saves on Social Security.

    Why would the government need to pay your rent? if you were uanble to walk and were hidden under some old cardboard? imagine the benefits of broken legs, how you saved the country money! Just quietly, (moaning a little) to yourself.

    Friday and Saturday nights, in the city, these homeless people could be tasked with eating the vomit off our already soiled streets, free soup, no need to beg, and we would have a healthy environment.

    Think of all the energy we could save, and the reduction in greenhouse gasses if homeless people were fed everyday with a hearty meal of heavily soiled pampers...we waste so much in our throw away society!

  13. #13
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins
    Does this then mean I may be able to take my two cats and two dogs to Thai immigration in Chiang Mai next year to qualify for my extension to stay? (Extension of Stay Due To Supporting An Edible Commodity) The past few years I always dragged the wife and kid along, maybe I was barking up the wrong tree

    Do give it a try and see what they say. Rather annoying when the Embassy here takes hundreds of pounds off you for a perfectly valid reason to apply for a visa for thai wife and the bastards reject it and keep the money. One reason they rejected ours was I came to Thailand so often so why did she want to visit the UK. Get a cat then that's the answer, obviously more important than a wife.
    12345 characters
    Last edited by Missismiggins; 19-10-2009 at 11:00 PM.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins
    Does this then mean I may be able to take my two cats and two dogs to Thai immigration in Chiang Mai next year to qualify for my extension to stay? (Extension of Stay Due To Supporting An Edible Commodity) The past few years I always dragged the wife and kid along, maybe I was barking up the wrong tree

    Do give it a try and see what they say. Rather annoying when the Embassy here takes hundreds of pounds off you for a perfectly valid reason to apply for a visa for thai wife and the bastards reject it and keep the money. One reason they rejected ours was I came to Thailand so often so why did she want to visit the UK. Get a cat then that's the answer, obviously more important than a wife.
    That kind of sums it up! It is more than annoying, it is a disgrace! The whole of the western world seems to be in a state of APATHY - they need a good kick up the arse!

    Too many people have sat on their asses in the same place for so long, they just put up with this shit!

    They are elected by US! They should be fucking removed by US, when they behave like this - but what happens - nothing! Everyone sits back and accepts this kind of CRAP - I really hope you get back there to those twats and give them something to CHEW ON! Honestly, I wish you all the best of luck!

    The UK government seems to have forgotten what shame is, and now appear to be acting on behalf of some third party, but it is not the people!

    Dont give up, they are nothing more than pen pushing shite, you can beat these fuckers if you try hard enough - EXAMPLE - Illegal Immigrant That HAS A CAT!

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    And Judges are paid 100k+ to make decisions like this.

    Unfuckingbelievable

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins
    They are elected by US! They should be fucking removed by US, when they behave like this - but what happens - nothing! Everyone sits back and accepts this kind of CRAP - I really hope you get back there to those twats and give them something to CHEW ON! Honestly, I wish you all the best of luck!
    fuk me, the poor immigration bastards, working their butts off trying to keep illegal immigrants, and people who will overstay and work illegally, out

    all you do is criticise them.... they won't give my g/f a visa...they let too many immigrants in....they can't stop all those illegals....
    I have reported your post

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitdigit View Post
    And Judges are paid 100k+ to make decisions like this.

    Unfuckingbelievable

    I agree, they do a great job, generally incorruptible and non-political, and they only pay them peanuts compared to bank staff

  18. #18
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitdigit View Post
    And Judges are paid 100k+ to make decisions like this.

    Unfuckingbelievable

    I think the time is drawing near again for GUNPOWDER TREASON AND PLOT!

    It's about time these fuckers realized who elected them and who they SERVE! -SERVE SERVE!!!!!! as in SERVANT - Civil or not, but a fucking SERVANT to the PEOPLE, nothing more!

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitdigit View Post
    And Judges are paid 100k+ to make decisions like this.

    Unfuckingbelievable
    Yes, indeed, and most of those old cunts should be shovelled up like the senile old shite that they are and simply burned!

    Completely out of touch with reality and normal (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ) people.

    But it says something as to what the UK has become when some guy can't get a fucking visa for his wife and some fucking Slovak gets a freebie cause he has a FUCKIN CAT!

    I left the UK almost 12 or 13 years ago, it was already on the slippery slope, but the more I hear shit like this, the sadder I feel - it is not really somewhere you ever want to go back to!

    what really pisses me off is WHY DO PEOPLE ACCEPT THIS? It can't be just apathy, there is something really deeply wrong,

    Can you imagine the UK , with it's current government and it's apathetic people being an Empire? could these people manage to control about 30% of the world, as they did before?

    They couldn't control their own toilet functions - they are going to need a hand very soon just to take a piss! The Incontinent British Isles! God Save the Queen - john Inman!
    Last edited by Missismiggins; 19-10-2009 at 11:22 PM.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins View Post
    I think the time is drawing near again for GUNPOWDER TREASON AND PLOT!

    It's about time these fuckers realized who elected them and who they SERVE! -SERVE SERVE!!!!!! as in SERVANT - Civil or not, but a fucking SERVANT to the PEOPLE, nothing more!
    Tell me about it mate, Intellectually as sharp as a razorblade with all the common sense on Jack russell.

  21. #21
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    08-10-2011 @ 09:45 PM
    Location
    A Mad Mad World
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitdigit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins View Post
    I think the time is drawing near again for GUNPOWDER TREASON AND PLOT!

    It's about time these fuckers realized who elected them and who they SERVE! -SERVE SERVE!!!!!! as in SERVANT - Civil or not, but a fucking SERVANT to the PEOPLE, nothing more!
    Tell me about it mate, Intellectually as sharp as a razorblade with all the common sense on Jack russell.

    It is such a long time since I have spent time there, usually two days is enough (if you visit Newcastle you will know what I mean) But just WHAT IS WRONG there - the people (my brother and his mates) complain endlessly, but no one seems to take a stand - they all seem to just accept this shit..it is not the same place i grew up!

    The whip and the Lash taught me a lot! (ho ho) - but seriously, in the past 10 years, it has gone to rat shit! - and, it has nothing in my mind to do with an outside influence - the country is being destroyed from the inside - I just don't understand the reasoning behind all of this......conspiracy theories.....or sheer stupidity!

  22. #22
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    If anybody does get off their arse and protest against such madness they are just labeled fascists by the sort of left wing wooley minded do gooders that have fucked the country over the past 30 years

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins View Post
    It is such a long time since I have spent time there, usually two days is enough (if you visit Newcastle you will know what I mean) But just WHAT IS WRONG there - the people (my brother and his mates) complain endlessly, but no one seems to take a stand - they all seem to just accept this shit..it is not the same place i grew up!

    The whip and the Lash taught me a lot! (ho ho) - but seriously, in the past 10 years, it has gone to rat shit! - and, it has nothing in my mind to do with an outside influence - the country is being destroyed from the inside - I just don't understand the reasoning behind all of this......conspiracy theories.....or sheer stupidity!
    Dunno the answer either mate, maybe something to do with PC?
    People have had political correctness crammed down their throats so far for the last 25 years (a whole generation) that the most buy into it.
    People are afraid to speak their mind openly for fear of recriminations.

    That was the only thing I ever liked about working in construction, it was like
    the last bastion of true free speech in England, you could say pretty much anything
    you wanted to and if someone didn't like what they heard, fuck-em, they'll get over it.

  24. #24
    RIP
    Happyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-01-2011 @ 09:29 PM
    Location
    Rawai Phuket
    Posts
    6,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Missismiggins
    Slovak
    Agree 100% with the sentiment of your post but feel it only fair to point out that the f*ckin sponger is from Bolivia in S America!

    I like cats and have quite a few - maybe will try the immigration ruse next time my retirement visa is up for renewal

  25. #25
    ความสุขในอีสาน
    nigelandjan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Frinton on sea and Ban Pak
    Posts
    12,921
    No doubt when the [at][at][at][at] wants his English classes they will be provided for him and a translator for the cat ,,,,,,,fukin joke here it is I am the only Englishman taking my non EU wife to night class to learn English and guess what it costs me 500 per course ,, meanwhile Mr and Mrs Polski who by the way are allowed to claim benefits here ( we aint ) pay fuck all !!
    The silly cunts say good eveningski to me when they see me ,, I tell em fuck offski back to whereski comeski fromski
    I'm proud of my 38" waist , also proud I have never done drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •