Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036

    Denmark is re-invading England with sperm

    DANISH SPERM INVASION OF ENGLAND.

    Denmark is well under-way to re conquer Great Britain, this time the secret weapon is sperm donations


    The Vikings used more violent methods in their quest to conquer the World. What they left behind was often burnt out villages and small blond baby's, the last is now happening again.

    Half as many donors.

    English couples who cant get children the natural way, have started using Danish donors. This is happening because the number of English donors has halved since the right to donate their genes anonymously stopped in 2005.

    The Worlds biggest sperm bank the Danish Cryos delivers sperm to England, where the child-less couples pays up to 12.760 Dkr. for a straw/tube. 14 donors have been approved for the English market.

    Ideal Danes.

    A spokesman says according to the Daily Mail, that Danish males is ideal donors because we already share genetics because of the preparatory work of the Vikings.
    The Vikings ruled the English east-coast from the 800 to the 1100 century

    We will take the whole of Scandinavia.

    The conquest do not stop with England, in Sweden, Norway and Finland there are little kids running around with Danish genes, as a matter of fact Denmark is one of the very few Country's with a nett export of sperm explains Ole Schou Chairman for Cryos.

    Anonymity gone.

    Norway and Sweden also import Danish sperm, since both Country's have done away with anonymous sperm donation.
    It is of-cause much more difficult to attract donors who are not anonymous, but now we have built up a group of Men whose sperm we can export Ole Schou explains to the Evening Standard.

    Sperm for export must apart from conforming to the strict Danish regulations, also conform to the regulations of the Country's who receive the sperm, in England one of the demands is that the sperm must be kept frozen and held in quarantine for 6 month's before use.

    Link to original Danish version- Ekstra Bladet - Dansk sæd-invasion af England


    Damned good news eh Limeys, there is hope for you inbred island people with crooked teeth yet, soon beautiful smart blond blue eyed people will take up the battle with all the riff raff import from exotic destinations.

    Vikings drink strong lager and coffee and the women are tall with big tits, so if you are in the tea and biscuit business start to change your stock to proper beer and good coffee, big bras and shoes with high heels,- (that's for the small dark Men of the Romanic bloodline you have over there, it looks awfully daft walking down the street with a Woman 10 inches taller than yourself)

    Rule Britannia da da da da da da

  2. #2
    Special member
    jizzybloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,874
    Does that mean Denmark is full of wankers?

  3. #3
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzybloke View Post
    Does that mean Denmark is full of wankers?
    Must do, but high quality wankers

  4. #4
    I am no longer a Hostage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    25-03-2018 @ 08:02 PM
    Posts
    4,052
    Is your point that we are infact a bunch of ?

    Edit: Got beaten to it

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat nedwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    06-07-2016 @ 05:28 PM
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    7,710
    does this mean you are 'comeing ' out of retirement lars?

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    14 donors have been approved for the English market.
    Not exactly flooding in, is it?

  7. #7
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    Quote Originally Posted by nedwalk View Post
    does this mean you are 'comeing ' out of retirement lars?
    No Ned Mate, I have done my bit the natural way over there on the British isles my Son living somewhere in the Midlands is getting 30 years old in November and he has already contributed to the invasion by producing a wonderful Grandson, so this particular Viking will hopefully have multiplied many-fold within a few generations

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    14 donors have been approved for the English market.
    Not exactly flooding in, is it?
    Depends on how much the average Danish man is capable of knocking out in one session I suppose.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    15-03-2019 @ 01:08 PM
    Posts
    2,247
    No surprise Ant is replying to this.

  10. #10
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    14 donors have been approved for the English market.
    Not exactly flooding in, is it?
    I knew I would catch you on this one defender of the British realm.

    Just starting have patience Marmite,-2 shots a week on average, every shot delivering 50.000.000 little swimming critters put into straws holding 8.000.000 critters pr. pop should deliver just under 9000 straws a year, not that many granted but then again when the Vikings do come to England it historically don't take that many to make you roll over on your backs and wag your tails.

    Anyway you are not typical of the small dark Romanic Welsh types Marmite neither is Jizzybloke for that matter, it cant be just fish and chips that just makes people fat, so I reckon you both have been dropped in a big bowl of some sort with a Gaul Druid mixture, a bit like the Gaelic Obelix, you remember if your parents took you to Stonehenge when you where little??

    Last edited by larvidchr; 26-09-2009 at 10:26 AM.

  11. #11
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Posts
    28,505
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    Anyway you are not typical of the small dark Romanic Welsh types Marmite
    He is but just a larger version of one with those brown eyes and all.

    Not from the same pure breed that was sent down to Australia in fact now its all becoming more clear to me and that is the fact that those with foresight knew that Great Britain one day would be one day over-run with Blacks, Rag Heads, Muzzies and every other degenerate you can now find there.

    I would say that the colony now stands as a god send to the Anglo Saxon Race and yes Larvidchr get a fire hose full of that goowie Viking spunk and drench the heathen bastards.

  12. #12
    Member
    isanyokel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    13-08-2013 @ 06:09 PM
    Posts
    827
    KEEP banging it out you Danes,and it should not be too long before we have a few
    BLOND/BLUE EYED "MOHAMMEDS.

  13. #13
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,305
    Only one sperm cell is needed to fertilize. The average sperm cell count per ejaculation is usually somewhere between 60-300 million cells.

    The UK is doomed IMO.

  14. #14
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    Anyway you are not typical of the small dark Romanic Welsh types Marmite
    He is but just a larger version of one with those brown eyes and all.

    Not from the same pure breed that was sent down to Australia in fact now its all becoming more clear to me and that is the fact that those with foresight knew that Great Britain one day would be one day over-run with Blacks, Rag Heads, Muzzies and every other degenerate you can now find there.

    I would say that the colony now stands as a god send to the Anglo Saxon Race and yes Larvidchr get a fire hose full of that goowie Viking spunk and drench the heathen bastards.
    Actually Mate I was wondering why they don't import sperm from Australia, that should be even more gene compatible than the Danish sperm, anybody with an answer to that one ???

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Only one sperm cell is needed to fertilize. The average sperm cell count per ejaculation is usually somewhere between 60-300 million cells.

    The UK is doomed IMO.
    must have taken you weeks to count em Norts

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    crippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Location
    Korat
    Posts
    5,210
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr
    Anyway you are not typical of the small dark Romanic Welsh types Marmite
    He is but just a larger version of one with those brown eyes and all.

    Not from the same pure breed that was sent down to Australia in fact now its all becoming more clear to me and that is the fact that those with foresight knew that Great Britain one day would be one day over-run with Blacks, Rag Heads, Muzzies and every other degenerate you can now find there.

    I would say that the colony now stands as a god send to the Anglo Saxon Race and yes Larvidchr get a fire hose full of that goowie Viking spunk and drench the heathen bastards.
    Actually Mate I was wondering why they don't import sperm from Australia, that should be even more gene compatible than the Danish sperm, anybody with an answer to that one ???
    There are enough criminal donors in the UK. We need fresh gear.

  17. #17
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    why are the poms not interested in importing sperm from elsewhere, say, africa or pakistan?
    ..........................or did they learn their lesson already?

  18. #18
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,305
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan
    must have taken you weeks to count em Norts
    Only counted one drip and multiplied by the number of drips. In my case was only times 5.

  19. #19
    Member
    mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    29-11-2018 @ 10:44 AM
    Location
    over the hill
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    why are the poms not interested in importing sperm from elsewhere, say, africa or pakistan?
    ..........................or did they learn their lesson already?
    Don't you know that they are smarter then that? They import them from the places mentioned fully grown. They don't even have to pay for transportation, because they let them find their own way. Ingenious aren't they.

  20. #20
    anonymous ant
    tsicar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    03-10-2016 @ 11:05 PM
    Location
    isaan/south africa
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    why are the poms not interested in importing sperm from elsewhere, say, africa or pakistan?
    ..........................or did they learn their lesson already?
    They import them from the places mentioned fully grown. They don't even have to pay for transportation, because they let them find their own way. Ingenious aren't they.
    yes, i think the first one swam across to england, and then the rest just walked across on the slick!

  21. #21
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Read: Ancient and Modern Britons, Vols 1 & 2 by David MacRitchie.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,972
    Whilst this is a good effort by the Danes it mightn't be enough.

    What the English gene-pool really needs is a good dose of chlorine.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    I read a similar story in the press yesterday about the UK buying up all Denmarks spare sperm, apparently the UK film industry about bukake is making a great many films now, supposedly as Denmark is full of wankers it is cheaper to import their sperm than use egg white in these films also supposedly it is slightly more realistic looking than egg white and more vegetarian friendly

  24. #24
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    ^
    This is just the way of the modern World, some Country's produce 1.class products in abundance, enough to have spare for export, and other Country's are weak the quality is poor and don't even have enough to cover the female sighs of domestic demand.

    And whether it is to support the production of British bukake films because there are no British studs that can slosh a decent looking load, or wether it is for Prins Charles and the Rottweiler trying desperate to create somthing that wont end up looking like a sick horse, it in the end all boils down to the good old times with British females wallowing in Viking-

    pecker spit, cum, man milk, jizum juice, baby batter, splooge, albino lipstic, liquid pearls, love butter, toss sauce, cock fizz, twinkie filling, genetic shower, spunk, rubber cement, skeet, gummy bears, [at][at][at][at] cookies, ballsack bolognese, and to get back on track, liquid genetics.

    You Brits sure have a lot of words for something you don't have enough off.

  25. #25
    In transit to Valhalla

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,036
    I still think the Aussies and Kiwis ought to spit in the bucket as well. Maybe Loy Toy could donate a bucket and send it back home to be passed around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •