Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Boxed Member
    Nawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-04-2015 @ 07:37 PM
    Location
    in a state of mind
    Posts
    9,711

    Toilet Directory

    I thought it might be nice and extremely helpfull to list the nice toilets around thailand so when we feel the need, we know where to go....feel free to list your nice favourite toilets.


    I just left a log behind in quite possibly the nicest public toilet i have ever had the privilage to bog in, except for hotel toilets etc.

    It is at homepro on highway 2 between Korat and Saraburi.

    The toilet itself has nice wood lined cubicals, lots of toilet paper and the all important bum gun with sufficient power to scrape those nasty hangers on.

    It also has some nice to bog to music piped in there.

    It is so clean you could almost eat your somtum off of the floor.

    There is a sign on the wall that asks for no paper to be placed into the toilet....but I cannot obey such instructions as I hate splashback and have to put it in.

    I sent a pic to Knobs if anyone would like to see it.
    I like poisoning my neighbours dogs till they die cos I'm a cnut

  2. #2
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawty
    There is a sign on the wall that asks for no paper to be placed into the toilet....but I cannot obey such instructions as I hate splashback and have to put it in. I sent a pic to Knobs if anyone would like to see it.
    A photo of the sign, or you drowning bog roll?
    Either way, gotta be worth a photo.

  3. #3
    splendid and tremendous
    somtamslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,626
    Tesco's over the road from the Homepro in question also has a quality convenience and also has the same signs which prohibit the user putting the toilet tissue into the bowl because they haven't learnt to bulild pipes big enough to accommodate the paper - silly if u ask me.
    So, the biggest flaw with the Tesco's toilets, all over Thailand is there is no anus blaster present. I think the provider of the bowel movement deserves that choice after shopping at such a prestegious venue..maybe I wanna blast, possibly I may want to wipe..or on some occaisions I may wish to do both.
    COME ON TESCO, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Posts
    17,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawty
    It is at homepro on highway 2 between Korat and Saraburi. The toilet itself has nice wood lined cubicals, lots of toilet paper and the all important bum gun with sufficient power to scrape those nasty hangers on. It also has some nice to bog to music piped in there. It is so clean you could almost eat your somtum off of the floor. There is a sign on the wall that asks for no paper to be placed into the toilet....but I cannot obey such instructions as I hate splashback and have to put it in.
    Hope its before Pakchong as I have noted this one. Cheers. This is not a joke thread gents. PTT station right before you turn right to go to Laem Knop, just by the giant umbrella , then you just continue tocatch the good ferry to Koh Chang. You dont want to use the shitter on any of the Koh Chang boats.

  5. #5
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Hope its before Pakchong as I have noted this one. Cheers. This is not a joke thread gents.
    I'll beef hooked if i'm driving 600 km for a shit, even if the establishment is pleasant. I'm an outside with a leaf man myself. Choose your own scenery.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,600
    Go Home Pro! Chalong HP is cleanest i've seen here. However, and I am sure about the dates, in last 4 weeks there has been no paper in any cubicle except on September 1st. So perhaps they only re-fill on first of every month. I'll report back October 1. No music that I can recall tho'
    Tesco-Lotus on other side of Chalong - way to Rawai - also well kept, and they have paper (most of the time).

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Hope its before Pakchong as I have noted this one. Cheers. This is not a joke thread gents.
    I'll beef hooked if i'm driving 600 km for a shit, even if the establishment is pleasant. I'm an outside with a leaf man myself. Choose your own scenery.
    Unfortunately, most don't have this ability to adapt so easily.

  8. #8
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,683
    The Toby Jug (British Pub) on Sukhumvit Soi 50 has got an exceptional well equipped and clean bog room.

    It has a western sit down style, the Asian squatter and a urinal all in one very nicely, white tiled room with those see throughish glass bricks around the top of the wall looking through onto the outside world.

    Very relaxing.

  9. #9
    loob lor geezer
    Bangyai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    02-05-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    The land of silk and money.
    Posts
    5,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawty View Post

    I just left a log behind ........It is at homepro on highway 2 between Korat and Saraburi.
    I sent a pic to Knobs if anyone would like to see it.
    Well , its a long way to go just to look at one of your logs , always assuming its a floater and will still be there. Is there a big sign 500 metres before you get there in Thai and English saying :

    TOURIST ATTRACTION

    NAWTY'S FLOATING LOG

    500 METRES

    Oh, and the bogs at Big C Petchanboon are very nice. May have a picture somewhere I was that impressed.

  10. #10
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,683
    We don't need to see your logs.

  11. #11
    loob lor geezer
    Bangyai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    02-05-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    The land of silk and money.
    Posts
    5,984
    The pristine pooh house at Big C Petchaboon. I thought the plants were a nice touch. I bet some famous TD posters have spread their cheeks here a few times.


  12. #12
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangyai
    I bet some famous TD posters have spread their cheeks here a few times.
    Bet some have had a dump there as well.

  13. #13
    Not an expat
    Fabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Location
    Hamburg, cold dark Germany
    Posts
    5,381
    I forget which restaurant this was but the toilets were very nice:



    Well, that's actually not the toilet itself (just have to add that before some TD poster pee into the water) but the room leading to the nice bogs.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Posts
    17,350
    I have to go to Pakchong a couple of times a year to see family. I never drive, and they never remember to eat, or shit so we always have to stop on the way there. Saraburi is not somewhere you buy a postcard.

  15. #15
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Saraburi is not somewhere you buy a postcard.
    "Saraburi. The place is a toilet."

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Posts
    17,350
    More direct, but hits the same conclusion.

  17. #17
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Best bogs i have seen outside a hotel is at Bumrungrad especially in the new clinic where the air hand driers really do dry your hands.

  18. #18
    splendid and tremendous
    somtamslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,626
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Saraburi is not somewhere you buy a postcard.
    Use the bus station bogs there at your peril..took me months of councelling to recover from the experience.
    I left feeling used and dirty.

  19. #19
    Not an expat
    Fabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Location
    Hamburg, cold dark Germany
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by somtamslap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Saraburi is not somewhere you buy a postcard.
    Use the bus station bogs there at your peril..took me months of councelling to recover from the experience.
    I left feeling used and dirty.
    Should start another thread: "Thailand's worst toilet". I would say the one at Nong Kung market, nam Phong, Khon Kaen is one of them and they even charge for it.

  20. #20
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    02-04-2010 @ 01:37 AM
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawty
    I thought it might be nice and extremely helpfull to list the nice toilets around thailand so when we feel the need, we know where to go....feel free to list your nice favourite toilets.
    Only on a Thai website. Maybe you can get an honorable mention in Lonely Planet

  21. #21
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian
    Should start another thread: "Thailand's worst toilet"
    The thread would be too long. Maybe KW would like to start that one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •