Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,014

    Female orgasms and rule of thumb

    'C-V distance' may be a factor in how easily a woman has an orgasm.

    By Regina Nuzzo
    Special to the Los Angeles Times

    During intercourse, the female orgasm can be elusive. What frustrated woman hasn't wondered: Am I simply, um, put together differently than other women?

    Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University, is busy doing the math to find out. And, yes, he says, simple physiology may have a lot to do with orgasm ease -- specifically, how far a woman's clitoris lies from her vagina.

    That number might predict how easily a woman can experience orgasms from penile stimulation alone -- without help from fingers, toys or tongue -- during sexual intercourse.

    In fact, there's even an easy "rule of thumb," Wallen says: Clitoris-vagina distances less than 2.5 cm -- that's roughly from the tip of your thumb to your first knuckle -- tend to yield reliable orgasms during sex. More than a thumb's length? Regular intercourse alone typically might not do the trick.

    Wallen is not the first to check into this "C-V distance." In the 1920s, Princess Marie Bonaparte, a French psychoanalyst and close friend of Sigmund Freud, grew fed up with her own lack of orgasmic response. In her professional practice, she saw plenty of patients with the same complaint ("frigidity," in the parlance of the day).

    She blamed physiology, not psyche.

    Bonaparte collected C-V and orgasm data from her patients and in 1924 delicately published her observations under a pseudonym. (She also persuaded an Austrian surgeon to experiment on her, by cutting around her clitoris and stretching it closer to her vagina -- with disappointing results.)

    Recently, Wallen dug up Bonaparte's measurements and analyzed them with modern statistical techniques. Sure enough, he found a striking correlation. Now he is hoping to do his own measurement study.

    Preliminary work has revealed that only about 7% of women always have orgasms with sex alone, he says, while 27% say they never do. The current research hold-up: developing a reliable, at-home technique for measuring C-V distance, especially one that can deal with stretchy skin.

    Women with a large C-V distance should not be discouraged, Wallen says. "Personally, I don't think the inability to experience no-hands, penis-only intercourse with orgasm says anything about a happy sex life," he says. "Maybe it could allow couples to be a bit more inventive in how they have sex."

    He acknowledges that the measure might become one more standard women feel they need to live up to, like breast size. "People would ask, 'Is your distance really small?' "


    Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb' -- latimes.com

    ***
    Interesting. It's the woman's anatomical fault if she can't finish. Not mine.

    Good.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat
    It's the woman's anatomical fault if she can't finish.
    Who cares? I finished every time unless I'm really bladdered.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    sounds like an excuse for poor performance on the mens part

    lots of women don't get orgasms from their partners, then find a new partner can do it for them.....wonder why?

  4. #4
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Which seems to be that my prognosis is correct after my studies of such matters during my short lifetime.
    I have been married a couple of times and have had many extramarital encounters in my travels and have found this to be very true, But was a study ever done on which nationality or race was the best fitted for orgasms or it it just a study done on general populations?

    Also, Was there ever a study done on the theory of the "Clit in the Throat" so that a woman would have an orgasm while giving head as was claimed by Linda Lovelace or DEEP THROAT fame and by a couple of women I have known during my time on earth.

    The only study I have ever done that can be proven is
    As long as fucking is more fun and popular than dying, We will continue to experience over population.

  5. #5
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    26-10-2009 @ 01:24 AM
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat View Post
    'C-V distance' may be a factor in how easily a woman has an orgasm.

    Interesting. It's the woman's anatomical fault if she can't finish. Not mine.

    Good.
    Ah, you can't get away that easy. It takes two to do the deed. Many woman myself included, can orgasm with certain males during intercourse, and not so with others. It has to do with many things, and penis size could be one of them. No studies to prove that, but it can by just a physical problem for women, or both psychological or physical. It depends on so many factors..If that is your attitude in bed, then who you want to be with a guy like you.

  6. #6
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,912
    Women have orgasms? Learn something new every day..

  7. #7
    Developing Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    12-08-2014 @ 12:20 PM
    Location
    Rama V
    Posts
    1,337
    Remind me to take a tape measure the next time I go out... "I am carrying out a survey on the C-V distance..."

  8. #8
    Hifaluten Member
    Wayne Kerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    08-02-2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Location
    Fiji Islands
    Posts
    3,186
    ^ some of those amongst us would be able to generate massive data sets ... although stretch may be a factor worth considering

  9. #9
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by mediamanbkk
    Remind me to take a tape measure the next time I go out
    Not posed to use a tape measure, posed to use your thumb,
    And while you got your thumb in there, just rub her clit a little and the job is done.
    She gets a nut and next time you want pussy she will pobly drop the laundry fairly easy.

  10. #10
    Developing Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    12-08-2014 @ 12:20 PM
    Location
    Rama V
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mediamanbkk
    Remind me to take a tape measure the next time I go out
    Not posed to use a tape measure, posed to use your thumb,
    And while you got your thumb in there, just rub her clit a little and the job is done.
    She gets a nut and next time you want pussy she will pobly drop the laundry fairly easy.
    I used to use my 12 inch dick as a rule, but the bloody thing has shrunk in the wash over the years

  11. #11
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    If it takes a 12 inch dick to measure the C-V then she is hopeless, so find another one.

  12. #12
    Developing Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    12-08-2014 @ 12:20 PM
    Location
    Rama V
    Posts
    1,337
    I will have to think of a new distance to measure with it then

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-10-2019 @ 07:19 AM
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by mediamanbkk View Post
    I will have to think of a new distance to measure with it then
    Why not " Developing Member " ?

  14. #14
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Depending on the shrinkage you were talking about,, maybe measure 2x4's,, for size not length.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Johnny Longprong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    24-06-2019 @ 08:11 PM
    Posts
    1,008
    What a lot of crap.

    Most of the women I know have one just looking at me.

  16. #16
    Hifaluten Member
    Wayne Kerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    08-02-2019 @ 10:23 PM
    Location
    Fiji Islands
    Posts
    3,186
    Get ya bloody hand off it longprong

  17. #17
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Longprong
    Most of the women I know have one just looking at me.
    are you sure the convulsions are not laughter ?

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    "Preliminary work has revealed that only about 7% of women always have orgasms with sex alone". . .What does this mean? The other 93% need dinner and a movie, too? Or can the secret be found in the classic, since the article mentions thumbs, especially, "Dinah Moe Humm"?

    "Got a spot that gets me hot
    But you ain't been to it
    'Cause I can't get into it unless I get out of it
    An' I gotta get out of it before I get into it
    'Cause I never get into it unless I get out of it
    An' I gotta be out of it to get myself into it"

    “You can lead a horticulture but you can’t make her think.” Dorothy Parker

  19. #19
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo
    Preliminary work has revealed that only about 7% of women always have orgasms with sex alone". . .What does this mean? The other 93% need dinner and a movie, too? Or can the secret be found in the classic, since the article mentions thumbs, especially,
    Funny fucker ain't ya.
    But I would suppose that they mean by simply hiding the weiner and nothing else, as it should be.
    If she is one of the long distance C-V, then she should go in the bathroom and flik her clit before coming into bed, or suck your dick and you could finger it for her.
    There is lots of ways but that is up to her to figure out, you have enough trouble just getting some of them to drop the laundry, without all that other shit to worry about.

  20. #20
    Developing Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    12-08-2014 @ 12:20 PM
    Location
    Rama V
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    There is lots of ways but that is up to her to figure out, you have enough trouble just getting some of them to drop the laundry, without all that other shit to worry about
    I shall have to try that approach one day

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    robuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    Location
    Paese dei Balocchi
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo
    Preliminary work has revealed that only about 7% of women always have orgasms with sex alone". . .What does this mean? The other 93% need dinner and a movie, too? Or can the secret be found in the classic, since the article mentions thumbs, especially,
    Funny fucker ain't ya.
    That's really weird, BG, my wife says the same thing to me. Must be a Phetchabun thing.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    crippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Korat
    Posts
    5,210
    My Thai g/f says money makes all the difference.The mighty Baht at it again.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    12Call's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-10-2019 @ 07:19 AM
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by crippen View Post
    My Thai g/f says money makes all the difference.The mighty Baht at it again.
    Why state Thai g/f ?

  24. #24
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call
    Why state Thai g/f ?
    I would imagine that they are not married as some of us are married legally and some are Buda married and some just have a girl friend.

  25. #25
    Out there...
    StrontiumDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    40,030
    I will investigate this, in the name of science and research of course and report my findings. Now all I have to do is find a lot of test subjects...where to go? Tough one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •