Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78
  1. #1
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025

    Let's break out a can of whoop ass !

    This is a call out to the conservative posse ... stand back fellas ... it's time for some "Shock & Awe" whoop ass on the pinko commies in this forum.

    Commie target # 1: The one and only Butterfluffy

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Posting already drunk in the morning ?
    Last edited by Butterfly; 05-05-2006 at 01:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    This is a call out to the conservative posse ... stand back fellas ... it's time for some "Shock & Awe" whoop ass on the pinko commies in this forum.

    Commie target # 1: The one and only Butterfluffy
    Fuck it's ajarn 2004 all over again.

  4. #4
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    Oh, shit
    Fuckin SK woke up with a firecracker up his ass this mornin'
    When he's in this mode he can piss off the pope.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Hi FF, I don't think the Pope is listening

    sensible bloke

  6. #6
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Hi FF, I don't think the Pope is listening

    sensible bloke
    He's over on the German Pattaya forum at the moment!

  7. #7
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    Nah, I'm just tired of double dipping. Playing nice, nice all sweet sweet like over here and kicking ass over on ajarn.

    Going to be more fun over here ... gots some cowboys in this crowd to help fight off the sheep shaggin' Brokeback Mountain pinkos

    Macha: Don't worry ... I'll get around to your punk ass soon enough

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie
    When he's in this mode he can piss off the pope.
    He is harmless actually. I love trailer trash hillbillies making a fool of themselves. Pure entertainment. He should meet Porkie, a bigger fool than StoreKeeper. Yeah, that's possible.

  9. #9
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Wrong thread

  10. #10
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    He is harmless actually
    Don't forget you said that butt-crack

  11. #11
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    I stand by my words. You 40w dimwits are all the same.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    Look IMHO ajarn,soap box style "political debates" are not welcome here.

  13. #13
    Member
    ADare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    11-04-2009 @ 10:21 PM
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    it's time for some "Shock & Awe" whoop ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Macha: Don't worry ... I'll get around to your punk ass soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Don't forget you said that butt-crack
    I think this Storekeeper guy has a gay leaning, backs to the walls guys.

  14. #14
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    Uh oh ... do we have another pop sand lot psychologist in the house ? By the way ... I'm extremely gay.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    24-12-2018 @ 04:38 PM
    Posts
    1,215
    Why do we need a thread that basically states what someone is going to say in another thread.?
    Why not get straight to the point and go to that thread and save me two minutes of my life to waste on other sad sack pursuits?

  16. #16
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    You're no fun at all.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    24-12-2018 @ 04:38 PM
    Posts
    1,215
    Worse has been said of me

  18. #18
    Member
    ADare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    11-04-2009 @ 10:21 PM
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Uh oh ... do we have another pop sand lot psychologist in the house ? By the way ... I'm extremely gay.
    Wow!! Was this meant to be English.

    Can anyone translate this for me please, Hillybilly, anyone.

    And glad to see you are in a happy mood today, have a gay day.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Whiteshiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    29-05-2019 @ 04:45 AM
    Location
    Nontaburi
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    This is a call out to the conservative posse ... stand back fellas ... it's time for some "Shock & Awe" whoop ass on the pinko commies in this forum.

    Commie target # 1: The one and only Butterfluffy
    So what you are saying is that you disagree with what BF has to say, but haven't got the guts/balls/brains to come up with arguments supporting your view? There is a certain type of people who seeks safety in numbers, guess we will be seeing burning crosses here soon.

    I suppose it takes balls to publicly admit and display ignorance, but in this case, I have a suspicion it was accidental......
    Any error in tact, fact or spelling is purely due to transmissional errors...

  20. #20
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshiva
    So what you are saying is that you disagree with what BF has to say, but haven't got the guts/balls/brains to come up with arguments supporting your view? There is a certain type of people who seeks safety in numbers, guess we will be seeing burning crosses here soon.
    Amazing isn't how easy it is to get the idiots to identify themselves. You don't know how foolish you make yourself look with this statement.

    Maybe you beeter go back and read the OP and some of my other posts before you stereotype me just cause I called you a pink.

    I sure hope you ain't a TEFLer.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    24-12-2018 @ 04:38 PM
    Posts
    1,215
    "Teakdoor - The Thailand expat forum for Travel Lifestyle and Fun"

    Why not take the political shit to the bearpit or at least the issues section whatever side of the aisle you sit?

  22. #22
    Member
    ADare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    11-04-2009 @ 10:21 PM
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshiva
    So what you are saying is that you disagree with what BF has to say, but haven't got the guts/balls/brains to come up with arguments supporting your view? There is a certain type of people who seeks safety in numbers, guess we will be seeing burning crosses here soon.
    Amazing isn't how easy it is to get the idiots to identify themselves. You don't know how foolish you make yourself look with this statement.

    Maybe you beeter go back and read the OP and some of my other posts before you stereotype me just cause I called you a pink.

    I sure hope you ain't a TEFLer.
    Be nice, he's just trying to make some pink friends.

  23. #23
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    This is not a political thread. This is a head bashing thread for cryin' out loud. Now shut the hell up and say something real mean like.

  24. #24
    Member
    ADare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    11-04-2009 @ 10:21 PM
    Posts
    380
    Your gay.

  25. #25
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,025
    You wish

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •