Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 81
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823

    EX-TV Members Shit Flinging Thread

    I think that with the new "old" members of TV who have personal grudges with each other and keep bringing up the same shite over and over again that maybe DD should setup a separate room for them or at least a thread where tehy can put their TV based stuff at each other into rather than starting threads about it all the time.


    Good idea or crap idea?
    Last edited by mrsquirrel; 13-04-2006 at 01:31 PM. Reason: More apporpriate

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    We're talking about ladyboys - not Thai visa

    The fact that the earlier membership here have nowt to start topics about is your own fault.*

    *Apart from poncy topics like "Oooh, shall I leave this Forum"

  3. #3
    Member
    kii maa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    25-01-2017 @ 07:05 PM
    Posts
    128
    Probably the crapest idea I've ever heard.

    What you really want is to segregate the TV'ers from the rest, a kind of apartheid !

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Why not.

    You all appear to have a bonme to pick with each other so why not do it somewhere else and post quality threads here.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ghost_Of_The_Moog
    Apart from poncy topics like "Oooh, shall I leave this Forum"
    I liked the "what famous movies have'nt you seen" thread, was thinking about opening a "what good books have'nt you read" thread

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    We don't have a bone to pick with each other - and its nothing to do with Thai visa.

    Eg the one member we're currently hounding is someone we're trying to encourage to do something creative and useful, instead of merely spouting yak yak about how gifted he is.

    We've supported him in the past, given him a handful of leads and contacts. But he's still diverting creative energy largely into crappywebforums.com

    There's no excuse for it, no clever rhetoric to disguise it.
    Last edited by The Ghost Of The Moog; 13-04-2006 at 11:35 AM.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsquirrel
    You all appear to have a bonme to pick with each other
    Just pick a side and join in( or like me stay in the middle and just stir things up a bit now and again), mabye use PM's to recrute ex TV members into the flamewars here, as soon as you know it well all be one big happy family
    I have more than the average number of arm and legs

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    27-11-2006 @ 09:00 AM
    Posts
    2,894
    I don't think transvestites should be allowed here. After all, isn't this the manly "construction" forum?

  9. #9
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ghost_Of_The_Moog
    We don't have a bone to pick with each other - and its nothing to do with Thai visa.

    Eg the one member we're currently hounding is someone we're trying to encourage to do something creative and useful, instead of merely spouting yak yak about how gifted he is.

    We've supported him in the past, given him a handful of leads and contacts. But he's still diverting creative energy largely into crappywebforums.com

    There's no excuse for it, no clever rhetoric to disguise it.
    Bullshit.

    You are using the above as an excuse for your tiresome jibes and online provocation.

    As pointed out by many wiser and less blinkered than myself, I have stupidly allowed you to use me as a source for your tabloidesque online mockery and a diversion from your own katoey infactuation which you just can't let go, it's all you ever go on about - katoey's, gays and now underage girls - though you can't use me as a pawn for the latter.

    'Bored at home with wife and kids Blake? Me too! ...Let's invite Scampy out, we'll pay for his drinks, get him pissed and he'll do or say something we can take the piss out of on the forum, cause that's the type of mates we are and thankfully, he has too much faith in people to see that'.

    It's a safe bet that having learned from my lesson we will have no further 'meet ups' (we have only met a couple of times I should add) because you now have nothing to gain from it.

    Don't use 'Oh we've tried to help him' as an excuse, because that's just pathetic. I am working full time in China on 350 UKP a week for the next 7 months as well as writing a monthly column, I still have a long way to where I want to be but it will all fall into place and I'm sure you do have potential contacts but why would I want to use them, how could I trust you and more's the point - why would you want to help me?

    If we were all at school, which given both aspects of our imaturity we easily could be, then you would be the bully and I would be the poor sucker who just wanted to be liked.

    Not once have we had a serious conversation and not once have you given me the oppertunity because you couldn't care less. I'm nothing more than a jester in your eyes and when regarded as such I have no motivation to prove otherwise, especially if the drinks are free.
    "I'm an outsider by choice, but not truly. It's the unpleasantness of the system that keeps me out. I'd rather be in, in a good system. That's where my discontent comes from: being forced to choose to stay outside.
    My advice: Just keep movin' straight ahead. Every now and then you find yourself in a different place."

    George Carlin

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    "we'll pay for his drinks"

    Thats never been a motive,merely a consequence.

    Your troublesome bladder at cheque-bin time has been noted by urologist and resident moneybags Dr Blake 7.

  11. #11
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    To answer the question in title: No we shouldn't, but it seems we do.

    Why anyone would want to pick on or bully anyone is beyond me and should I hope be beyond anyone mature enough to leave all that shit behind to live in Asia.

    Much as I act it, I'm no fool - and when I can see genuine companionship between the lines then I will put my hand in my pocket as Blake will testify from our last meeting.... Sure it isn't much, but considering the wealth ratio plus the fact that it is I who have been invited out - it is my way of doing my bit.
    Last edited by The Gentleman Scamp; 13-04-2006 at 12:51 PM.

  12. #12
    Member
    kii maa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    25-01-2017 @ 07:05 PM
    Posts
    128
    I love these shit flinging topics !

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    Technically, aren't we flaming the handle here rather than the man.

    What exactly here is he taking so personally?

  14. #14
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    The fact is, Moog doesn't actually like me (which is fine, not everyone will do) - BUT, I could maybe see that before he even could so what kind of mug would I have been (In my fiscal position at the time) to get the guy a drink?

    It's a shame because I met him with an open mind, as I do everyone, and we have simiar interests.

    (And I don't mean katoeys!)

    He could have been a good contact and friend had he shown a little more forum decorum. I may not have much to offer but decency and loyalty I do, what's more they don't cost a thing.

    What exactly here is he taking so personally?
    The same online (personal) rubbish I have been taking from you for quite some time.
    Last edited by The Gentleman Scamp; 13-04-2006 at 01:14 PM.

  15. #15
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Look, I have never been one to bear a grudge but I have had enough of the uninvited comments you derail my topics with, weather or not I ask for them.

    If you ever gave a flying fuck about me as a person, have an ounce of respect, regret or any inclination whatsoever to be associated with me socially, then send an email and we'll clear this up.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    What i'm simply been trying to establish in various of your anecdotes is. Are you telling the truth or not? Given you've built a reputation on transparency.

    <I freely admit that everything I write on most topics, especially sexual ones, is complete and utter bollocks>

    You've reacted like some prima donna, saying you're being bullied.

    Next time I hear negative comments from others, I can tell them to stop lying compulsively about you.

    As for aggressive criticism - if you want to succeed in film, you better damn well get used to it, because thats the business. If it upsets you, choose another career.
    Last edited by The Ghost Of The Moog; 13-04-2006 at 01:14 PM.

  17. #17
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Are you telling the truth or not?
    Who cares? It's not anybody's business.

    You've reacted like some prima donna, saying you're being bullied.
    Hang on, YOU'RE the one acting like a tabliod journo with a potential scandal and treating me like a celebrity and YOU'RE the one who has countlessly refered to me as 'The Peoples Champ'... As I understand it you were a journalist and therefore you are a bully of sorts, let it go.

    negative comments from others
    ????? What comments between 'friends out on the town' are relevant to the public online arena?

    As for aggressive criticism - if you want to succeed in film, you better damn well get used to it, because thats the business. If it upsets you, choose another career.
    Is that the latest excuse?

    This is practice?

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    Well you are a Celebrity and therefore need to be forensically examined.


    ...using some sort of illuminated probe.

  19. #19
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ghost_Of_The_Moog
    Well you are a Celebrity and therefore need to be forensically examined.


    ...using some sort of illuminated probe.
    So you say Moogy, you have only contributed to all the other bullshit I've had to put up with from other members who think that I think I'm some kind of online celebrity!

    I'm just The Gentleman Scamp and I'm realy just a bloke who's had a complicated life, trying to make his own way, find happiness and make good friends along the way.

    Of course I am vulnerable, you have abused that and I have a right to be pissed off about it.

    Be decent and nice to people, buying drinks don't mean shit.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    "I'm just The Gentleman Scamp "

    You're a perfectly normal bloke called C******* who has allowed this "Scampy" thing grow to ludicrous proportions to the point where the boundaries have become fuzzy.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I think the Moog still has my view that it is just the internet and it doesn't really matter what people think.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp
    I'm just The Gentleman Scamp and I'm realy just a bloke who's had a complicated life, trying to make his own way, find happiness and make good friends along the way.
    Mate I've got to say I think you put too much of yourself into TGS and blur the boundries between forums and real life. Ok you've had a complicated life.....who has'nt!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp
    buying drinks don't mean shit.
    Moog if we ever do get around to meeting please remember he does'nt speak for all of us

    Edit I had'nt read Moogs post when I wrote mine, but he's got a point

  23. #23
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Well you are a Celebrity and therefore need to be forensically examined.


    ...using some sort of illuminated probe.
    In the past, he used to start 'my poo has black bits in it' threads to satisfy our curiousity.

  24. #24
    Member
    kii maa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    25-01-2017 @ 07:05 PM
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChances
    Mate I've got to say I think you put too much of yourself into TGS and blur the boundries between forums and real life.
    Exactly. If you make your life an open box and plaster it all over the net, then you are gonna get this sort of attention.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    The Ghost Of The Moog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Posts
    5,626
    "Moog if we ever do get around to meeting please remember he does'nt speak for all of us "


    You had promised to buy Eye of Sauron drinks.

    Reminds me of those bars in Ireland where some English pillock comes in and starts flashing the cash, and the Fenian whisper goes round.

    "Gather round boys, we've found one"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •