Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 95
  1. #1
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    17-11-2019 @ 09:34 PM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397

    Ever wished that you were born Thai?

    I was in a Thai bar last night and had 4 very very cute beer cheer girls stop and chat with me during the course of the evening. All of them gave me their phone numbers. The Thai colleague I was with was gobsmacked (and very envious), and put my luck completely down to being a Westerner.

    Plenty of people hark on about how much they love Thailand, or how much better a place it than their native country. Therefore, would it be correct to presume that they wish they had been born here, and therefore had been able to spend all those years before they discovered Thailand here too, and could actually be one of the people they like so much? I presume so. OR, would it be correct to think that only being a Westerner in Thailand suits them?

    I have to say, anyone who doesn't wish that they were born Thai are somewhat guilty of double standards, because they likely only like Thailand for what they can get out of it as a Westerner here....kind of exploiting the place and people they "love"....

  2. #2
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Marvellous post.

    I'm sure this will get to the bottom of a few questions.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    bbigman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Location
    On the Piss
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    I was in a Thai bar last night and had 4 very very cute beer cheer girls stop and chat with me during the course of the evening. All of them gave me their phone numbers. The Thai colleague I was with was gobsmacked (and very envious), and put my luck completely down to being a Westerner.

    Plenty of people hark on about how much they love Thailand, or how much better a place it than their native country. Therefore, would it be correct to presume that they wish they had been born here, and therefore had been able to spend all those years before they discovered Thailand here too, and could actually be one of the people they like so much? I presume so. OR, would it be correct to think that only being a Westerner in Thailand suits them?

    I have to say, anyone who doesn't wish that they were born Thai are somewhat guilty of double standards, because they likely only like Thailand for what they can get out of it as a Westerner here....kind of exploiting the place and people they "love"....
    I was going to say that no I would not have wanted to been born a Thai but upon reflexion all though they may be poor have a lot of heartache they seem to be happier with there lot than westerners.

  4. #4
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    No double standars here.

    I love being in Thailand as a Westerner, never spend a Baht if I can help it, living for free in my steady girl's house, her relatives and neighbours are happy to share food with me and there's always a festival or other where you can get some free booze.
    As Smeg found out already, lots of chicks are keen to get it on with Farangs, I go for the ones on a decent wage, they pick up the bill and pay for the hotel as well.

    Oh man, this is paradise, haven't done any work for years, the traditional girls do all the housework, and the liberated city-girls do everything to please me in bed.

    Exploitation?
    It's only stuck-up cnuts who need to pay money for favours and buy drinks to be liked who take advantage of the Thais, but they usually end up hating the place and those who enjoy themselves without having to display their wealth and supposed superiority.

    I wonder why they hang around and try to pull others down with them?
    I suspect the only way people like Smeg get anything out of life is by showing off and looking down on others.
    Fancy getting a hard on from making your Thai collegues envious by flirting with their women?
    What a sore loser...
    Last edited by stroller; 12-04-2006 at 12:47 AM.

  5. #5
    Whopping Member
    benbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2017 @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    In the comfy chair
    Posts
    5,549

    Don't feed the troll.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    27-11-2006 @ 09:00 AM
    Posts
    2,894
    No....

  7. #7
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    I was in a Thai bar last night and had 4 very very cute beer cheer girls stop and chat with me during the course of the evening. All of them gave me their phone numbers. The Thai colleague I was with was gobsmacked (and very envious), and put my luck completely down to being a Westerner.

    Plenty of people hark on about how much they love Thailand, or how much better a place it than their native country. Therefore, would it be correct to presume that they wish they had been born here, and therefore had been able to spend all those years before they discovered Thailand here too, and could actually be one of the people they like so much? I presume so. OR, would it be correct to think that only being a Westerner in Thailand suits them?

    I have to say, anyone who doesn't wish that they were born Thai are somewhat guilty of double standards, because they likely only like Thailand for what they can get out of it as a Westerner here....kind of exploiting the place and people they "love"....
    Upon seeing the title on the main menu I was going to simply respond 'no' but having read the post I think it's quite a valid question.

    It all depends doesn't it, I would love to be Sek Loso but I wouldn't want to be the Nana worm-man.

    I've always thought that the luckiest blokes are the good looking rich ones who are half Thai and half farang.
    "I'm an outsider by choice, but not truly. It's the unpleasantness of the system that keeps me out. I'd rather be in, in a good system. That's where my discontent comes from: being forced to choose to stay outside.
    My advice: Just keep movin' straight ahead. Every now and then you find yourself in a different place."

    George Carlin

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    I was in a bar with some friends, and some Thai beer girls gave one of them their phone numbers

    Boy, was I jealous, he must have been much more attractive than me

    anyway, I met him a couple of weeks later and asked him how he had got on. he said he went out with one of them, went back to his place and fukked her silly. She was really good. Afterwards she asked him for a "present". he was not sure what she meant, so asked. She said "5000 baht"!! He was not going to pay her anything, but then she started screaming and shouting, so he had to give it to her. She would not take any less.

    I guess you get what you deserve...she did.
    I have reported your post

  9. #9
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    My friend just broke up with his gf because she wants to work as a beer girl (She worked in a hospital before). He's upset but he can't do anything to keep her with him if she wants to be with several guys who can pay her money everytime she shags with them.

    I told him that, he's lucky that she has left.

  10. #10
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,762
    Sweet GoW, ...I don't think Dr.A's tale of his 'friend' is exactly true, and he may have been refering to smeg's imaginary world, but your honest story of your friend is an example of how nice some of you thai girs are!

    Thread locked

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    bbigman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Location
    On the Piss
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Sweet GoW, ...I don't think Dr.A's tale of his 'friend' is exactly true, and he may have been refering to smeg's imaginary world, but your honest story of your friend is an example of how nice some of you thai girs are!

    Thread locked
    thread locked is that you signature? I actually thought that you might have closed it down but was still able to push the button.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Sweet GoW, ...I don't think Dr.A's tale of his 'friend' is exactly true, and he may have been refering to smeg's imaginary world, but your honest story of your friend is an example of how nice some of you thai girs are!

    Thread locked
    hmmm, what are you saying...? that it was one of "Andys fables"?

    well, the moral of that tale was "if a girl you don't know gives you her phone number, be prepared to pay"

  13. #13
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,762
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    hmmm, what are you saying...? that it was one of "Andys fables"?
    I never meant it to appear that way, matey. It's not that your story sounded unbelievable or anything. No dis-respect intended

    Now to get this bladdy lock thingy to work...

    Thread locked

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Gazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Wat Thafookhisit near to Wat Chamakhorlit
    Posts
    2,306
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Sweet GoW, ...I don't think Dr.A's tale of his 'friend' is exactly true, and he may have been refering to smeg's imaginary world, but your honest story of your friend is an example of how nice some of you thai girs are!

    Thread locked

    well, the moral of that tale was "if a girl you don't know gives you her phone number, be prepared to pay"
    Well said. Most of the girls I've picked up in the past were after M&Ms. Marriage and/or Money.
    So very few have just wanted a roll in the hay.

  15. #15
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    I know, Wally. I just wanna tell Smeg that, he's not a lucky guy. Those girls gave him their phone number because they wanted to get some money from Smeg, a sad git.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Posts
    17,389
    In the real world its not some its most Thai women. But they are still one big pain in the ass!!! Thai/Chinese is much worse.


  17. #17
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    My wife is Thai/Chinese
    when she is good she is very good but when she is bad she is very bad
    God I love Thai ladys

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    bbigman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Location
    On the Piss
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger
    My wife is Thai/Chinese
    when she is good she is very good but when she is bad she is very bad
    God I love Thai ladys
    I have the same thing she is mostly good

  19. #19
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp

    I've always thought that the luckiest blokes are the good looking rich ones who are half Thai and half farang.

    Cut out the "rich" part of the quote and yes I can be quite lucky.

  20. #20
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    I know, Wally. I just wanna tell Smeg that, he's not a lucky guy. Those girls gave him their phone number because they wanted to get some money from Smeg, a sad git.

    They sure wanted a shag like most Thai girls, stop defending your fellow sisters and live in the real world. Oh yeah you're Thai so it's not possible.

  21. #21
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    ^And add "short" there as well.




  22. #22
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    As in short memory?

  23. #23
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    Yep, that's you too.


  24. #24
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    What did you say? I can't recall.

  25. #25
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    17-11-2019 @ 09:34 PM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    I know, Wally. I just wanna tell Smeg that, he's not a lucky guy. Those girls gave him their phone number because they wanted to get some money from Smeg, a sad git.
    Wow, you have a very low opinion of some Thai girls. I know you are wrong about at least one of them, but I won't go into the details of how I know that from events of earlier today. Just use your imagination.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •