Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Tiger Bay
    CharleyFarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    27-01-2011 @ 01:57 AM
    Location
    aberthin
    Posts
    1,722

    Wife's birthday, so what to do?

    Well we've been together 20+ years so nowadays I dispense with the birthday card and save my energy for a bunk up. ( tick in the box )

    When in the UK I used to whip her over to St Omer or Malaga for a dirty weekend and golf.

    So how do you keep your wife happy and expectant every birthday?
    "The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat jandajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Posts
    19,599
    I definately do not want to get her "expectant".

  3. #3
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyFarley
    So how do you keep your wife happy and expectant every birthday?
    Make sure you either forget every other birthday or maybe forget 2 out of 3. Then they are just happy that you have remembered.

  4. #4
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,382
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyFarley
    When in the UK I used to whip her
    My missus not too keen on this but to each his own.

    I've found the power of a dozen roses and a nice card go a long way with the ladies. Dinner at a nice hotel followed by a room you have secretly booked can add some excitement as well.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat nedwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    06-07-2016 @ 05:28 PM
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    7,710
    i like the whip idea...but, what i did for my girl one year was, i flew her best mate who she had,nt seen in ages for a suprise, worked a treat i got left alone for a week, and had two drunken front bums to laugh at when i got home,
    oh yea happy birthday to your girl

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Posts
    28,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyFarley
    When in the UK I used to whip her
    My missus not too keen on this but to each his own.

    I've found the power of a dozen roses and a nice card go a long way with the ladies. Dinner at a nice hotel followed by a room you have secretly booked can add some excitement as well.
    Goota say Norton you are a smooth one.

    Sounds great to me and your wife is certainly a lucky lady.

    Have a green.

  7. #7
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Don't really know what you should do, but my birthday was 2 days ago and my wife gave me a blow job, so she recommended that you might try that..

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    34,486
    So how do you keep your wife happy and expectant every birthday?
    By remembering it.


    Set the bar low that way it's hard to disappoint, that's my motto.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    34,486
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    Don't really know what you should do, but my birthday was 2 days ago and my wife gave me a blow job, so she recommended that you might try that..
    You want CharleyFarley to give you a blowjob??

    But he's married!

  10. #10
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    You still have those thought about me even after you have been gone for so long.
    Well I will have to remember that and try not to get you to excited there Ant but surely you remember that I ain't wired that way anyway.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat Boon Mee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    44,721
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang View Post
    You still have those thought about me even after you have been gone for so long.
    Well I will have to remember that and try not to get you to excited there Ant but surely you remember that I ain't wired that way anyway.
    WTF!
    Ant's got me on Ignore and not you???

  12. #12
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    WTF! Ant's got me on Ignore and not you???
    What a revoltin development...

  13. #13
    RIP
    Propagator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    08-09-2010 @ 02:48 PM
    Location
    Runcorn, Cheshire, UK formerly Epsom Surrey.
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    Make sure you either forget every other birthday or maybe forget 2 out of 3. Then they are just happy that you have remembered.
    Quite a good idea, so long as you get out of the harassment for forgetting the first one

  14. #14
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    18-09-2014 @ 08:50 PM
    Posts
    444
    10 baht of gold for her will ensure a BJ

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-06-2012 @ 03:24 PM
    Posts
    5,528
    nice dinner in a swank place. smooth words, dress smart, give surprise pressies. drip gold on her.

  16. #16
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    WTF! Ant's got me on Ignore and not you???
    You got to be shitting me, Hell I thought everyone had me on Ignore.

  17. #17
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagator
    Quite a good idea, so long as you get out of the harassment for forgetting the first one
    It's a cumulative effect, so if you remember the first 2 you will get in much more trouble forgetting the 3rd one that if you forgot the first 2. Of course you have to be at a certain point in your relationship before this system can be put in place. I wouldn't advise forgetting before you get married.

    Of course not doing anything for your wife on Valentine's day is a given, that is for young loved up kids. Start doing that shit and you might be expected to have sex or something unsavoury like that.

  18. #18
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-06-2012 @ 03:24 PM
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagator
    Quite a good idea, so long as you get out of the harassment for forgetting the first one
    It's a cumulative effect, so if you remember the first 2 you will get in much more trouble forgetting the 3rd one that if you forgot the first 2. Of course you have to be at a certain point in your relationship before this system can be put in place. I wouldn't advise forgetting before you get married.

    Of course not doing anything for your wife on Valentine's day is a given, that is for young loved up kids. Start doing that shit and you might be expected to have sex or something unsavoury like that.
    That not nice.

  19. #19
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    ^Are you a slave to the pussy?

  20. #20
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-06-2012 @ 03:24 PM
    Posts
    5,528
    ^ nope just a hopeless romantic.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,014
    Give her a nice new mop and bucket combo or maybe a shiny new ironing board.

    Chose the nicest one in her favorite color -- put some thought into it, you cad!

  22. #22
    Mea-Culpa
    Dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    31-10-2018 @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    In the sticks.
    Posts
    7,389
    Quote Originally Posted by artist
    10 baht of gold for her will ensure a BJ
    You'll get it much cheaper in Soi Yod-Sak...

  23. #23
    Mea-Culpa
    Dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    31-10-2018 @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    In the sticks.
    Posts
    7,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate
    nope just a hopeless romantic.
    Hopeless fool...

  24. #24
    Mea-Culpa
    Dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    31-10-2018 @ 03:57 AM
    Location
    In the sticks.
    Posts
    7,389
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyFarley
    So how do you keep your wife happy and expectant every birthday?
    I remind how lucky she is, that I took her under my wings 14 years back...

  25. #25
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-06-2012 @ 03:24 PM
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate
    nope just a hopeless romantic.
    Hopeless fool...
    Works very well Scored the twin sister for my B'day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •