Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 151
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110

    Why does everyone hate the French?

    I took some interest in the Why does everyone hate the merkins ? because in general they don't, not in my country anyway.
    But I think the French are universally despised, I imagine Francophiles exist but like Jesus, I never met him.
    In my own case every interaction I have had with a French person has been less than satisfactory. The only French guy I liked was a guy who ran a company we owned in Valence, nice guy but he had the worst BO I have ever come across outside of India.
    We called him Down wind Danny, because that was the place to avoid.

    My first French experience was working for this French engineer at a manufacturing place in Sydney, he was the most arrogant SOB I have ever met, he despised Australians particularly new immigrant ones.
    He would touch any girls that came in the office and then spew obscenities at them if they rejected his advances.
    We shared a love of sailing, but he was the worst sailor I have ever come across. He talked me into sailing with him to Lard Howe island one Christmas, against my better judgment I did.
    The leaky old Piver Trimaran was a disaster, totally unsafe. I left him and his junk boat and flew back to Sydney.
    He found some other mug to act as crew, the boat got into trouble, sadly he got rescued and when he returned to work he got me fired. Now I have a bookful of French arsehole stories to follow.
    Lets sum up with a quote from U tube commenting on the stupid old git that lost his balloon,
    All the world is laughing at these French retards and the watch company on their web site. THINK OF THE COST FOR THESE BUMBLEING FOOLS!!

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    I beg to differ, the French are the most friendly and lovable people,

    they are the Welsh of England,

  3. #3
    Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb
    Sir Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2009 @ 09:54 AM
    Location
    Phuket.
    Posts
    4,668
    Germans can be arrogant, but, they've plenty to be arrogant about (good performance in WW I and WW II and great engineering).

    The French are even more arrogant, but, the mystery is why?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    Tried to green ya butty but gotta spread the love

  5. #5
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan
    My first French experience was working for this French engineer at a manufacturing place in Sydney, he was the most arrogant SOB I have ever met, he despised Australians particularly new immigrant ones.
    He would touch any girls that came in the office and then spew obscenities at them if they rejected his advances.
    We shared a love of sailing, but he was the worst sailor I have ever come across. He talked me into sailing with him to Lard Howe island one Christmas, against my better judgment I did.
    The leaky old Piver Trimaran was a disaster, totally unsafe. I left him and his junk boat and flew back to Sydney.
    He found some other mug to act as crew, the boat got into trouble, sadly he got rescued and when he returned to work he got me fired. Now I have a bookful of French arsehole stories to follow.
    Lets sum up with a quote from U tube commenting on the stupid old git that lost his balloon,
    You will find that most good French stay in France, unlike the US which seems to only export their cream citizens and keep the shit people inside,

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    they are the Welsh of England,
    they most certainly are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    I beg to differ, the French are the most friendly and lovable people,
    erm, shall i explain to him wot the english really think of the welsh?

  7. #7
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    Anybody want to discuss the Dutch ?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Begbie
    Dutch ?
    erm, no.

  9. #9
    Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb
    Sir Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2009 @ 09:54 AM
    Location
    Phuket.
    Posts
    4,668
    Because they get 40% of the European agricultural subsidies CAP, and they don't want to change it.

    They voted to not let Britain into the EU.

    They love the EU only so long as they can run it for the enrichment of themselves.

    They want a 35 hour week, to retire at 50 years old and want everyone else to pay for the priviledge.

    They still think they are a "great world power" when it's so obvious they're not.

    French wine is now not the undisputed best wine in the world (but they won't admit it).

    French cuisine is now no where near the best cuisine (but, they won't admit it).

    Everyone was in the Resistence and there were no collaborators (according to them), French people lost their honour during WW II.
    Phuket - Veni Vidi Veni

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Bafflingly, the Frenchies in the rugby team a decent blokes. Must he half-breeds or something.

  11. #11
    Hello World
    melvbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Infinite Loop
    Posts
    5,930
    Ive got a French mate with Creole roots. He's OK apart from the customary BO problem. Met a nice friendly French guy running a pizza place in town. The rest of them have been cunts.
    I was on a school exchange in France in my teens, the girls were great but I ,along with the other lads at school always ended up fighting with the lads. They can be really arrogant, provocative and have noses that break easily.

  12. #12
    Member
    justwingit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    07-11-2011 @ 08:50 PM
    Location
    bkk(original)
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    erm, shall i explain to him wot the english really think of the welsh?

    KW i would really love to know this one i cant wait

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    GREENPEACE. remember the incident when the French equivalent of the SAS blew a greenpeace boat up in Auckland harbour?
    The dick heads left almost every clue they could, they went shopping for an inflatable boat, and sought out a Zodiac (quite a rare make in NZ at the time)
    When the police caught these government terrorists they were asked how did they catch them so quickly? the spokesman at the time said, well! wasn't to hard as the only clues they failed to leave was a bottle of Beaujolais and a couple of berets on the beach.

  14. #14
    Hello World
    melvbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Infinite Loop
    Posts
    5,930
    Quote Originally Posted by justwingit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    erm, shall i explain to him wot the english really think of the welsh?

    KW i would really love to know this one i cant wait
    I drove a truck to Wales 3 times a week for over a year. The 2 guys I delivered to were a great laugh. Ive never understood the English hate Welsh thing. My next door neighbour was Welsh, his sister Rhiannon was as fit as fuck. Wales is a nice place with some tasty women.
    Beautiful to drive through.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by melvbot
    Ive never understood the English hate Welsh thing.
    I think it's the other way round.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by melvbot
    his sister Rhiannon was as fit as fuck. Wales is a nice place with some tasty women.
    nothing wrong with fcuking fit french birds either, but that doesnt mean we like them

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    splitlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:49 AM
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by melvbot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justwingit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    erm, shall i explain to him wot the english really think of the welsh?

    KW i would really love to know this one i cant wait
    I drove a truck to Wales 3 times a week for over a year. The 2 guys I delivered to were a great laugh. Ive never understood the English hate Welsh thing. My next door neighbour was Welsh, his sister Rhiannon was as fit as fuck. Wales is a nice place with some tasty women.
    Beautiful to drive through.
    Charlotte church used to be fit until she started eating lard.

  18. #18
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,382
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    nothing wrong with fcuking fit french birds either, but that doesnt mean we like them
    I like her.


  19. #19
    Hello World
    melvbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Infinite Loop
    Posts
    5,930

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Blake7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    28-12-2013 @ 03:00 PM
    Posts
    1,639
    I like the french.
    They do smell a bit though.

  21. #21
    The Cat
    Bluecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-01-2011 @ 11:00 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    You will find that most good French stay in France
    I would have a tendency to say the same, especially in the North part and South part.

    I met quite a few arrogant French expats but I have to say also quite a few arrogant Aussie, German, British...expats.
    Must be an expat thing...

  22. #22
    RIP
    Happyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-01-2011 @ 09:29 PM
    Location
    Rawai Phuket
    Posts
    6,010
    Why does everyone hate the French?

    You really need a reason ???? - just do it !




  23. #23
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Children, please, can't we just all live together in peace and harmony.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    Children, please, can't we just all live together in peace and harmony.
    no, now feck off idiiot!

  25. #25
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    ^Fermé le vous débile foutu de kangourou australien avant que je colle un boomerang jusqu'ici vers le haut de votre cul là est possibilité très petite de elle revenant jamais à moins que votre mouton feltching s'avère justement l'obtenir dehors tandis qu'elle suce votre ladyboy' ; s cum de hors de votre anus de décomposition

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •