Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109

    I wish I had a gash

    Sitting out the front here looking across the park at the biggest house in the village, 2 story and a very big place, through the window you can see a 40 inch LCD TV, on the outside I see 4 AC units that run night and day all year.
    According to the power bill collector lady their monthly bill is 9,500 baht.

    In the garage there is a new Camry, a Honda Jazz & 4 motorcycles. Who does this belong to?
    A guy who sold a whole mews in Kensington that his mother left him.
    No ! its all belongs to an plain looking dumpty Issarn girl whose only attribute is an enormous set of norks.
    She found a Chinese guy who is paying for it all, he visits for 2 weeks year during which time she boots her Thai husband out.
    Jezuz I wish I had a gash.

  2. #2
    Member
    Alex DeLarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 05:26 PM
    Posts
    296
    You've got to smile.

    Good luck to her.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,014
    Some day he'll pop in unannounced and the place will go up in flames.

    I'd move your truck into your driveway.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan
    Jezuz I wish I had a gash.
    I think the operation is like 150,000baht, you could marry butterfly then

  5. #5
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,609
    where is the photo of the norks ?

  6. #6
    bkkmadness
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    According to the power bill collector lady their monthly bill is 9,500 baht.


    "My name is Michael Paine, and I am a nosey neighbour."

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    YOu know Maddy, out here in baan Naawk, there ain't a hell of a lot happening, so gossip is the main form of entertainment.
    I moaned at the bill collector women two days ago when she gave me the bill as it had jumped 300 bt, so the gossip about who had the highest bill flowed freely.

  8. #8
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan
    I wish I had a gash
    Why, so you could get pumped by some Thai guy 50 weeks per year and a Chinese guy for the other 2?

    Or would you do the other Isaan desperado classic and marry a farang guy twice your age and hook him buy having kids together?

    Dirty fucking farm girls, you gotta love em.


  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick
    where is the photo of the norks ?
    Here.


  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    ^ Must admit I have fallen prey to the pleasures of the flesh in Soi 6 DD, but I promise I have never fvcked your wife ^ as depicted above.

  11. #11
    Member
    Alex DeLarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 05:26 PM
    Posts
    296
    I've got a filthy Mrs, but I bet she's not as filthy as that.

  12. #12
    RIP
    Propagator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    08-09-2010 @ 02:48 PM
    Location
    Runcorn, Cheshire, UK formerly Epsom Surrey.
    Posts
    3,366



    A good reason to sit on the porch

  13. #13
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    ^Certainly not in Issaan.

  14. #14
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 02:58 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    513
    Look if ya want a gash you are in the country of gash creation so go on do it ya wimp !!!

    I doubt yor misus would even object so do it and don't forgetto post the pics.

    Mark

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    Shes not from Issarn, but there are a few around here that could match or even beat her.
    Lets face it, most village girls, are well ! a bit towards the fugly side but there are a sufficient number of drop dead knock outs that keep my blood circulating.
    The myth of the slim gorgeous girl is a bit rare in Issarn, 90% of them I wouldn't touch with DD's pole.
    You have much more chance of eye candy in bangers, but for all that there are many good lookers still up here.

  16. #16
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Look if ya want a gash you are in the country of gash creation so go on do it ya wimp !!!
    misunderstood it a bit didn't you.

  17. #17
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 02:58 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Look if ya want a gash you are in the country of gash creation so go on do it ya wimp !!!
    misunderstood it a bit didn't you.
    No its called trying to be funny ... noi don't have welsh translation.

    still i would like to see him get his equiment ... reorientated ... but that s just me ..

    Mark

    Ps How is the new house

    psps Bill tried to call you or your missus this arvo i gave him your number

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    Anyway this thread is about getting a payday out of your gash.
    So on top of the one working the Chinese guy, the Septic that lives behind me, he's an old gezzer about BG's age and has this 21 year old living with him.
    Now she is a looker, I gotta say.
    He has brought her a Jazz and pays her 35 K PCM to stay, even after this she said sod it and ran off back to Pattaya, so he enticed her back with a brand new 4 mill bt house in a new housing estate.
    Now this geezer is a fat pot bellied cvnt so she has to shag this ugly fvcker once a month or so, but 35 K plus a car, well I would think about it wouldn't you? sure beats teaching for the same money.

  19. #19
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    this arvo i gave him your number
    why.

    he has it already.

    last thing i want to hear about on an open forum.

    you have my number.

  20. #20
    bkkmadness
    Guest
    500 quid a month and a car to shag a fat yank?

    I'll be needing a fish pond too...

  21. #21
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    ^No way would I be boned by a fat old septic for 35K per month plus transport.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    ^^400quid, a bike and a pond, how does that sound?

  23. #23
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    ^Does the yank speak out of the side of his mouth or like a 'normal' person?

  24. #24
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 02:58 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Anyway this thread is about getting a payday out of your gash.
    So on top of the one working the Chinese guy, the Septic that lives behind me, he's an old gezzer about BG's age and has this 21 year old living with him.
    Now she is a looker, I gotta say.
    He has brought her a Jazz and pays her 35 K PCM to stay, even after this she said sod it and ran off back to Pattaya, so he enticed her back with a brand new 4 mill bt house in a new housing estate.
    Now this geezer is a fat pot bellied cvnt so she has to shag this ugly fvcker once a month or so, but 35 K plus a car, well I would think about it wouldn't you? sure beats teaching for the same money.
    Fuck

    Why would you do that ?

    Really there are many middle aged attractive girls with kids that are so pissed off with thai guys and want a nice -ish guy with maoney and are willing to stay with you forever for a little baht and a little kindness.

    If you don't know me I have a bar in Chiang mai . I have at least 10 girls a week ask me if I know a nice 'farrang ' that will take care of her ( + kids + relations)

    They range from ex "free lancers" to chang mai ram nurses and are 100% genuine.

    There are hard working genuine sexy honest girls looking for sincere foreign guys to take care of them.

    Any way pattaya and generally any bar is not a good place to find a girlfriend but is a good place to find a short time whore..

    Mark

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    If you don't know me I have a bar in Chiang mai
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    I have at least 10 girls a week ask me if I know a nice 'farrang ' that will take care of her ( + kids + relations)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    There are hard working genuine sexy honest girls looking for sincere foreign guys
    Hey, this sounds great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Any way pattaya and generally any bar is not a good place to find a girlfriend but is a good place to find a short time whore..
    Ohh

    Quote Originally Posted by English Noodles
    ^Does the yank speak out of the side of his mouth or like a 'normal' person?
    Don't you try and sneak into maddys job offer.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •