Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Posts
    12,238

    Bangkok good girl becomes a bad girl (first time with a farang)

    This is quite a fun read, although i ain't convinced it's been written by a Thai girl, make your own minds up.

    A Bad Good Girl In Bangkok

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    madjbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    15-07-2015 @ 01:49 AM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,529
    there is no way that blog is written by a Thai girl

  3. #3
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    Load of shite.

  4. #4
    Special member
    jizzybloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,874
    Sharon?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    17-05-2011 @ 06:41 AM
    Posts
    131
    Total rubbish

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    FFS - there is no doubt that it is a farang writer. 100%

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    and not even all that entertaining...

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    FFS - there is no doubt that it is a farang writer. 100%
    Did you work that out all by yourself??

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy
    although i ain't convinced it's been written by a Thai girl,
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy
    Quote: Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post FFS - there is no doubt that it is a farang writer. 100% Did you work that out all by yourself??
    you the one that aint convinced.

  10. #10
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Another farang 'novelist' trying out his new ideas for a novel?

  11. #11
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    I have only been with five men in my whole life and I am twenty six years old. And of the five two were men from Gullivers.
    Busted !!!

    we all know that any self respecting girl should have more lover than the sum of her age by the time she is 26, so big lie here !!!

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy
    although i ain't convinced it's been written by a Thai girl,
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy
    Quote: Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post FFS - there is no doubt that it is a farang writer. 100% Did you work that out all by yourself??
    you the one that aint convinced.
    Note to self - remember to put smilies in all posts.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    GooMaiRoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    28-04-2016 @ 09:27 AM
    Posts
    1,132
    It's way too boring to be a fake. Most people familiar with Gullivers are either male tourists or woman in the game. If a male tourist wrote it, it would be more pornographic. If it was a Thai girl wanting to make something up, it would be more melodramatic (she would have been beaten, cheated out of money,etc..). Also, that Robert guy, the English teacher who drove a hard bargain sounds familiar, so the blogger might be telling some truth here. I'd say there's a 60% chance that it's real and a 40% chance that it's really bad fiction.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by floorpotato
    I'd say there's a 60% chance

  15. #15
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by floorpotato
    Also, that Robert guy, the English teacher who drove a hard bargain sounds familiar, so the blogger might be telling some truth here.
    Maybe Robert wrote it. Sounds like the sort of 'first try' novel material a 30,000bt (the sum mentioned in the blog) TEFLer might come up with.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain
    Quote: Originally Posted by floorpotato Also, that Robert guy, the English teacher who drove a hard bargain sounds familiar, so the blogger might be telling some truth here. Maybe Robert wrote it. Sounds like the sort of 'first try' novel material a 30,000bt (the sum mentioned in the blog) TEFLer might come up with.
    good point, dont we have enough trashy bangkok books out in print already?


  17. #17
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,609
    has KW already added his msn ID to the comments yet ?

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick
    has KW already added his msn ID to the comments yet ?
    bastard.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    No way in the world that is real, about 5 sentences proved that.

    Any Thai that could write like that would not be selling their ass.....

  20. #20
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    ... but any farang who writes that badly should be.

  21. #21
    Cacoethes scribendi
    Loombucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    15-06-2015 @ 08:51 AM
    Location
    Lanchester and Nong Bua Deng
    Posts
    3,310
    This is badly researched twaddle. Sounds, to me, like it was written by a fifteen year old white male, who has listened at keyholes for too long.

  22. #22
    Cenosillicaphobiac
    Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    4,195
    She said that in future I should change my name. I shouldn’t be Wan any more because I am not sweet, I should be Daao which means star.

    Correct me if I'm wrong...
    Thai for sweet is 'Wahn' with a long vowel and the common girl's name Wan has a short vowel. Or is long vowelled Wahn also a girl's name?

  23. #23
    Member extras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    24-03-2013 @ 05:45 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    911
    ^ correct

  24. #24
    bkkmadness
    Guest
    Stephen King will be trying to buy this story up soon.

  25. #25
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    I wish Scampy would stop polluting the internet with this rubbish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •