Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60
  1. #1
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900

    What drunk thai think about Farang

    Do you think farang good for thailand - yes
    Do you think falang steal thai lady- thai lady like cash first
    Would you like a farang lady- I would love to try a white ****
    where can thai get white **** ?????????? me mate want to know
    I try and fuck a white pussy if I get a chance I not try before

    What d o you think when you see a very sexy white bitch
    AWA fuck that bitch

    What about when you see a white woman that is poorly dress
    Does she have a nice ass or body yes please

    What you think about white ladys having bigger tits and pussy than Thai ladys____ diferent
    Because thai lady is a thai lady and a white **** is a white white ****

    I post for my mate pong

  2. #2
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900

    drunk thai tells all

    wich has better looking pussy white or tan - I dont know
    not see real white pussy before

    what does thai pussy taste like ----- smell like fish taste like salt

    Are Thai women good --- yes

    Why ---- Thai wife is look after husban

    and take care of family and know when to take charge and sort your fuckers out

    How much did you pay for marriety ---70,000 12 years ago

    WAS IT a good investment --- its OK
    Last edited by Rigger; 13-03-2006 at 05:30 AM. Reason: fucking pisst

  3. #3
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    What do you think about young thai ladys that marry old white piss heads. you Can get new car and new home all paid for by silly old man

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    21-10-2019 @ 11:08 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,797
    Seems a few didn't like my first comment so here we go: Find your friend Pong some white woman so he can live out his dreams.
    Last edited by Eliminator; 13-03-2006 at 10:45 AM.

  5. #5
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator
    Seems as though your friend Pong doesn't like farangs too much to say the least. He just wants to have sex with a white woman and flog all them off as being trash or as you put it: white cvnts.
    No me mate Pong has goin to sleep. He learnt to speak aussie out on the rigs mate and I wrote it they the way he said it

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    21-10-2019 @ 11:08 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,797
    It was the bloked out portion of your posts that got my first response as that seemed to be farang bashing to me.
    Last edited by Eliminator; 13-03-2006 at 10:47 AM.

  7. #7
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator
    Seems as though your friend Pong doesn't like farangs too much to say the least. He just wants to have sex with a white woman and flog all them off as being trash or as you put it: white cvnts.
    Here we go; another white woman bashing thread.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    cantona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    23-02-2019 @ 07:59 PM
    Posts
    1,385
    Or a bishop bashing thread.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator
    Seems as though your friend Pong doesn't like farangs too much to say the least. He just wants to have sex with a white woman and flog all them off as being trash or as you put it: white cvnts.
    Here we go; another white woman bashing thread.
    I don't think so Lily, seemed quite a true response from an average Thai guy

    but now that you mention it....

  10. #10
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Actually I wasnt referring to Riggers thread. It was the first response, I was talking about.

    I dont find it surprising that he would like to try white pussy and it is no surprise that that is all he wants. Isnt that all that men ever want?

    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?

  11. #11
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Oh dear.
    More generalisations.

  12. #12
    I am in Jail
    attaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    11-12-2013 @ 11:30 AM
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Actually I wasnt referring to Riggers thread. It was the first response, I was talking about.

    I dont find it surprising that he would like to try white pussy and it is no surprise that that is all he wants. Isnt that all that men ever want?

    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?
    Yes Lily I want pussy. No need for adjectives.

  13. #13
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?
    Is that why you're here? It's not onlymen thatcome to Thailad for Thai pussy you know. Give it a rest. I like Thai pussy, Like White pussy korean pussy, Japanese pussy Hell I thik yoy could propably say, if there was blue pussy I'd like that too!
    This was not a put down of White pussy in the lieast. It sure sounded mre like a duscussion of a Thai mens opinion of White people. And yes, being men the duscussion turned to pussy. So what?
    'Course coming off with stereotypical statements like the above you could turn the thread into one of them "10 Top Reasons We Escaped White Women" threads. IT's alwasy good for a few pages.

    ~added after abot a a minute~
    Oh, shit now you've done it.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -- T. Jefferson


  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Actually I wasnt referring to Riggers thread. It was the first response, I was talking about.

    I dont find it surprising that he would like to try white pussy and it is no surprise that that is all he wants. Isnt that all that men ever want?

    blimey Lily, you sound very jaded!! has someone been trying to get into yours?

    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?
    Most of us? how would we know about that? I only know why I am in Thailand (when I am). Maybe most of us are here for Thai pussy, maybe Thai food, maybe Thai cost of living, maybe Thai weather, maybe a combination.

    Why are you here? for Thai pussy? maybe the reason you are actually here may be the same as many others?
    I have reported your post

  15. #15
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Actually I wasnt referring to Riggers thread. It was the first response, I was talking about.

    I dont find it surprising that he would like to try white pussy and it is no surprise that that is all he wants. Isnt that all that men ever want?

    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?
    Lily,

    I am also a white female and in Thailand there are a few males that are not very polite about our race but I tend to take it with a pinch of salt to be honest. At the end of the day it is just a prefrence the males have over here and that is Asian women and some of these males decide to give our kind a hard time over that, I can live with that.

    But then there are a few males over here that have emotional insecurites back in their homeland and have decided to get away from their problems where life is easier and then taken it upon themselves to give an entire race of women a hard time just because of one or two women, yes I can live with that too!

    I dont know about you but I would assume you live here and I do too. I know that taking these bad comments to heart is not the way to go because if so you'll be back on the plane home. I've decided if I wish to stay a member of the expat community in Thailand I should live with this, and I can.

    As a matter of fact there are many males out here that are not in Thailand for "Thai pussy", it isn't good to generalise. And some of these men are my friends. I also have some friends that are here for "Thai pussy" and they happen to be lovely people because not every man out here is an old, bitter cynical expat.
    Welcome to the jungle!

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    so Ice, what are you saying? That Lily is Smeg?

  17. #17
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    I knew that my comments would draw great flak.

    But come on. Fair is fair.

    The stuff that I read and mostly ignore written about white women is disgusting and so full of generalisations that is mind blowing.

    I object to women being called 'white ****s' ok?

    There is a member here who has an avator of an unattractive western woman with a trite and not even funny sig.
    Imagine if I had an unattractive man as my sig and purported that that was what western men were like.
    No, no no, that would not be tolerated. I'd be a man hater.

    I only have to disagree with a male poster and they cant argue like they do with other posters.
    Immediately they call me names and attack my sexual attractiveness.
    Tell me that I have a big arse and facial hair when the discussion has nothing to do with that.

    I am fully aware that some men arent her for sex.
    I was not objecting to the original post. I actually think it is a good subject; I was objecting to the post in response.
    Thai ladies but white ****s.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Lily, the original post said that, but in a different context to what you seem to think

    Seems as though your friend Pong doesn't like farangs too much to say the least. He just wants to have sex with a white woman and flog all them off as being trash or as you put it: white cvnts.
    __________________
    he was saying that it seemed to be the attitude of Pong. It was not necessarily something he thought himself


    your later remark was quite nasty, and uncalled for

    I dont find it surprising that he would like to try white pussy and it is no surprise that that is all he wants. Isnt that all that men ever want?

    Isnt that why most of you are here, for Thai pussy?
    so stop complaining about others when you are just as guilty

  19. #19
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    I knew that my comments would draw great flak.

    But come on. Fair is fair.

    The stuff that I read and mostly ignore written about white women is disgusting and so full of generalisations that is mind blowing.

    I object to women being called 'white ****s' ok?

    There is a member here who has an avator of an unattractive western woman with a trite and not even funny sig.
    Imagine if I had an unattractive man as my sig and purported that that was what western men were like.
    No, no no, that would not be tolerated. I'd be a man hater.

    I only have to disagree with a male poster and they cant argue like they do with other posters.
    Immediately they call me names and attack my sexual attractiveness.
    Tell me that I have a big arse and facial hair when the discussion has nothing to do with that.

    I am fully aware that some men arent her for sex.
    I was not objecting to the original post. I actually think it is a good subject; I was objecting to the post in response.
    Thai ladies but white ****s.
    Oh come on Lily, dont take these posters seriously they are just adding to the forum banter.

    You do realise you have two green blobs, right? Well the majority of members on this board are males and they have given you some positive reputation. I think it is fair to say they like you as a poster, I know I do. It took me ages to get two green blobs!

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    you got three now Ice

    what are you going to do with them!!?

  21. #21
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    so Ice, what are you saying? That Lily is Smeg?
    No I'm not.

    I think Lily is not Smeg and she certainly isn't another poster of any kind. When I joined TV I was accused of being allsorts of posters and even on TeakDoor some of you at the start thought I was a fake.

    Give Lily the benefit of the doubt.

  22. #22
    Northern Hermit
    friscofrankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiangmai, Thailand
    Posts
    7,526
    I've gotten the shit attitude for so fuckin' long, you know the one? "Middle aged white man must be here for pussy can't get it back home" I hear this generalization ten-fucking-times more than the "White women are all bitches".
    So coming off that bullshit "It's why you're all here" generalization off an off-hand comment can generate some "You see? You see?" "they are all ****s!!" reaction. If you're as sick of hearing it as I am why in-the-hell would you make such a statement?
    Surprised the hell out of me coming from you to be honest. What's up?

  23. #23
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie
    I've gotten the shit attitude for so fuckin' long, you know the one? "Middle aged white man must be here for pussy can't get it back home" I hear this generalization ten-fucking-times more than the "White women are all bitches".
    So coming off that bullshit "It's why you're all here" generalization off an off-hand comment can generate some "You see? You see?" "they are all ****s!!" reaction. If you're as sick of hearing it as I am why in-the-hell would you make such a statement?
    Surprised the hell out of me coming from you to be honest. What's up?

    One white **** post too many!


    And you may think that there are more comments on middle aged men after sex than western women put downs, but read this board. I have never seen the former on here, but in heaps of threads, the old fat western woman rears its head.

  24. #24
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Quote Originally Posted by friscofrankie
    I've gotten the shit attitude for so fuckin' long, you know the one? "Middle aged white man must be here for pussy can't get it back home" I hear this generalization ten-fucking-times more than the "White women are all bitches".
    So coming off that bullshit "It's why you're all here" generalization off an off-hand comment can generate some "You see? You see?" "they are all ****s!!" reaction. If you're as sick of hearing it as I am why in-the-hell would you make such a statement?
    Surprised the hell out of me coming from you to be honest. What's up?
    One white **** post too many!


    And you may think that there are more comments on middle aged men after sex than western women put downs, but read this board. I have never seen the former on here, but in heaps of threads, the old fat western woman rears its head.
    Maybe because there are more men on this forum.

    But I dont really feel the need to give these men nasty comments and generalisations. Why? Because I dont need to be that low.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    so Ice, what are you saying? That Lily is Smeg?
    No I'm not.

    I think Lily is not Smeg .
    lighten up Ice, it was a joke! It is obvious that Lily is not Smeg, she is far too nice and charming

    except when she gets a bee in her bonnet about fat white cnuts

    I can understand her sensitivity, but the way to combat it is not by using the same type of rhetoric

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •