Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61

Thread: Teak Door

  1. #1
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676

    Teak Door

    Its been 9 months since I'm posting on the TD. During this time many members came and some left, somehow. I've noticed a great deal of changes in myself since I started posting here. Has this forum changed your life in anyway? I know its fun posting here but I'm thinking about other aspects such as opinions, habits etc.

    So what has this forum changed in your life and how?

  2. #2
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    I now spend far less time trawling the internet for porn and have basically stopped posting on gwladrugby.com.

    Also all the posters I've met have been really sound.
    Frankie fixed my computer, which allowed me to start posting again and to overtake your post count Macha.

  3. #3
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    You are a perceptive young fellow Macha, that can not be denied.

    This forum has not only changed me but it has remodeled my life.

    before TD...

    healthy
    alert
    caring
    concerned
    sober
    faithfull
    god fearing
    liberal
    intelligent
    coherent

    now...

    fat
    lazy
    stupid
    unitelligible
    muslim
    drunk
    addicted
    dying
    pregnant
    naked
    alienated
    bald
    broke

    Yep, TD what a place.................where did i put my drink???
    Did Wally steal it again?

  4. #4
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    I've met some lovely people on TeakDoor but it hasn't changed me in anyway I dont think.
    Last edited by Ice Maiden; 06-03-2006 at 10:34 AM.

  5. #5
    There once upon a time...
    Torbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    02-08-2014 @ 05:14 AM
    Posts
    1,184
    Yes!

    My life has been transformed.

    Teak Door enabled me to give up a twenty year, two-pack a day smoking habit. I have lost 28 kg and can now run a half marathon in 1 hr 30 min. I haven't touched recreational drugs in months and don't even think about nasty women any more.

    On top of that, my hair has grown back over my bald spot. My IQ is up 26 points and I am suddenly attractive and popular. My memory has improved exponentially and I am now able to conduct sensible discussions on all manner of subject.

    And it is not just in this life that Teak Door has helped. It is in the next life as well! I have gone from being a die-hard athiest to now having found no less than four religions.

    It is frightening to think what I may have been without Teak Door.

    Fortunately, I don't HAVE to think about that ever again...


  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    well, I only post on TV (I put that in so when they search for posts about themselves they can find it easily) as a troll instead of an upstanding member

    I get overexcited by some of the pics here, as I don't usually bother with porn

    I am not so bored at work as there are often some fun threads here

    I still like a cup of coffee for breakfast, with a croissant
    I have reported your post

  7. #7
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Macha, you started this thread with an allusion of some sort of change in yourself.
    Would you care to enlighten us on the specifics??

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Macha me man, 9 months..? u waz pregnant?

    the changes u noticed where jes to your body
    or also to your mind?
    - lactation does do that to a man, so I'm told

    joshin aside.. i noticed a greater wasting of time on my part
    opinions? of Macha? Storekeeper? Harry? Smeggy.. the old adage applies - opinions are like buttholes , everybody got one.. what makes them even more useless is the fact we are expressing/getting opinions in cyberspace hence the butthole comparison turn it into a cyberspace arsehole of even less value still..
    Habit changes nah,
    samo samo talking da shit with you
    (and others) on the TD board me ole Machaboy

  9. #9
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    Macha, you started this thread with an allusion of some sort of change in yourself.
    Would you care to enlighten us on the specifics??
    This is a fairly usual Macha tactic CMN.
    He starts a thread and then fucks off back to ajarn to see if Louis is talking about him.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    he copied the idea of the thread from there Poolie

    he is very good at plagiarism, one of the best

    hi Macha

  11. #11
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    SUprisingly, during the few months I've been posting here I have turned gay. I don't know when and where this happened, but CMN and DD keep telling me it's true so it must be - I've even been put forward as mod for the pooves forum, which I take as a great honour, but must decline, being an anal virgin.

  12. #12
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Absolute gem of a forum where I got invaluable tips / advices from the members like Poolie, Captain Sensible, CMN, Ice Maiden etc on my posting style / behaviour and enabled me to enjoy the whole place much more, especially the sense of security in knowing that there are folks living here in LOS. I can walk upto and ask if needed too for advice.

    *Sir Poolie, being a non native English speaker of English it takes me quite long to put my thoughts in words*

    To me its more like an international community where members share ideas and give opinions. Before, I used to think from Muslim point of view about current affairs but the board has broadened my view. I can now analyse things from both Muslim and non Muslim perspective which gives me an obvious picture of whats going on around me.

    I used to go to the pub for a couple of drink everyday after my job but now I rush to home to log in and see what's going on at the TD. I used to be an aggrasive prick on the forums and would retaliate aggrasively if anybody talked shite about Muslims but now that has changed. I have developed the capacity in myself to listen to them and accept the right things that come from them.

    Above all it has changed my opinion about Farangs living in LOS. I used to think (I'm sorry for that) all Farangs come to LOS to get laid but that thinking has changed since I come across the forum.
    Last edited by machangezi; 06-03-2006 at 10:43 AM.

  13. #13
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    he copied the idea of the thread from there Poolie

    he is very good at plagiarism, one of the best

    hi Macha
    Actually I've been known to do the same.............only Bangersphil's threads though!


    Remember my great threads like
    "Did your gran smell of violets?"
    "Remember the shoes you wore on your fisrt day at work?"
    "Do you miss Sunday sing-a-longs round the pianner at your gran's place?"

    Yep you all congratulated me on my thread starting ability but, nope, it's all a sham. I nicked them from Phil!

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    SUprisingly, during the few months I've been posting here I have turned gay. I don't know when and where this happened, but CMN and DD keep telling me it's true so it must be - I've even been put forward as mod for the pooves forum, which I take as a great honour, but must decline, being an anal virgin.
    Nikie that status quo .. or rather anus quo , can be rapidly altered!

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    he copied the idea of the thread from there Poolie

    he is very good at plagiarism, one of the best

    hi Macha
    Actually I've been known to do the same.............only Bangersphil's threads though!


    Remember my great threads like
    "Did your gran smell of violets?"
    "Remember the shoes you wore on your fisrt day at work?"
    "Do you miss Sunday sing-a-longs round the pianner at your gran's place?"

    Yep you all congratulated me on my thread starting ability but, nope, it's all a sham. I nicked them from Phil!
    yes, I knew I would awaken your conscience with that post Poolie

  16. #16
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    advices
    Macha, here is some advice. Advice is an uncountable noun and is not pluralised.

  17. #17
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha

    *Sir Poolie, being a non native English speaker of English it takes me quite long to put my thoughts in words*


    Above all it has changed my opinion about Farangs living in LOS. I used to think (I'm sorry for that) all Farangs come to LOS to get laid but that thinking has changed since I come across the forum.
    Eh???
    You sure you've been reading TeakDoor?

    Day off today sparky, I'm going to cheat on my missus one last time.
    help me make a decision.......shall i take a tall blonde with a tan or a short dark skinned number with long black hair?

  18. #18
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Thanks Lily, I'll keep it in mind when posting next time.

  19. #19
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolie
    Day off today sparky, I'm going to cheat on my missus one last time.
    help me make a decision.......shall i take a tall blonde with a tan or a short dark skinned number with long black hair?
    Poolie, you must absolutely cheat on your wife with one of each.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    good advice CMN. could not have put it better myself

    one last time? before you get married, you mean Poolie?

  21. #21
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Absolute gem of a forum where I got invaluable tips / advices from the members like Poolie, Captain Sensible, CMN etc on my posting style / behaviour and enabled me to enjoy the whole place much more, especially the sense of security in knowing that there are folks living here in LOS. I can walk upto and ask if needed too for advice.
    I gave you some advice too, you forgot me

  22. #22
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    good advice CMN. could not have put it better myself

    one last time? before you get married, you mean Poolie?
    I hope so!
    I'd hate to think it was before an industrial accident removes my toolkit

  23. #23
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Absolute gem of a forum where I got invaluable tips / advices from the members like Poolie, Captain Sensible, CMN etc on my posting style / behaviour and enabled me to enjoy the whole place much more, especially the sense of security in knowing that there are folks living here in LOS. I can walk upto and ask if needed too for advice.
    I gave you some advice too, you forgot me
    One of the best advice came from you Ice. Sorry for not mentioning your name.

    I really owe you a big time for that advice.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    cantona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    23-02-2019 @ 07:59 PM
    Posts
    1,385
    Poolie my advice is do em both.

  25. #25
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Remember advice can not be counted macha.
    You should say, some of the best advice.
    Alternatively "one of the best pieces of advice"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •