Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    29-09-2019 @ 04:22 AM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Thailand's great for those who've already been through ups and downs of life, unlike Smeg I'm afraid.

    Sorry Smegster but its true. I used to think given a chance you'd prove that you're a sound chap but unfortunately you ain't. This board has given you enough time to show your bright side but I think you ain't got one.

    Get a life mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMN
    I think that's spot on macha.
    No it isn't, its typical ego-building claptrap from a typical downandout expat farang who thinks he is one of the few who "truly belongs" in Thailand; the sort of farang who can justify anything he has ever done to anyone, by twisting it to any length to fit his point; and the sort of TEFLer who sneers at me on the skytrain when they see me wearing "proper" business atire and a corporate ID, by standing there and thinking that they are "really living" by roughing it as a TEFLer.
    Last edited by Smeg; 25-02-2006 at 10:57 PM.

  2. #27
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    when they see me wearing "proper" business atire and a corporate ID,

  3. #28
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    and the sort of TEFLer who sneers at me on the skytrain when they see me wearing "proper" business atire and a corporate ID, by standing there and thinking that they are "really living" by roughing it as a TEFLer.
    Awww, you poor thing.
    Is people staring at you precious.

  4. #29
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    29-09-2019 @ 04:22 AM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    Nah, but it's pretty sad, and as you'll see from the pic above your post, they'll go to some lengths to try to make themselves feel better.

  5. #30
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    29-09-2019 @ 04:22 AM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    A distinct difference has appeared between two groups of posters since I arrived on this site. Most seem to accept freedom of speech by either discussing with me or ignoring me, and then there is the fragile ego'd group, who take my general comments about TEFLers directly to heart (which immediately links them to the criticisms) and fire off personal insults at me to try toscare me away from the forum. This is a typical moth to the flame case, but I don't get the need to try to inject your non-lethal moth venom into the flame, other than in a bitter and futile attempt at revenge. They prefer this abrasive approach to simply using their ignore function, which goes back to their CHAV roots.

    It's interesting that nearly all attacks come from i) TEFL course salesmen facing an uphill struggle as it is ii) TEFLers who are now working in their last resort job,and iii) Illegal immigrant(s) working as personal tutors but with bugger-all worthy qualifications other than a white face.
    Last edited by Smeg; 25-02-2006 at 11:24 PM.

  6. #31
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Problem is Smeg, whenever I come across one of your posts, I forget what the fucking thread was about.
    It's all the same shite and is rapidly losing it's whateverness.

    Try exercising your freedom of speech about something other thatn fuking TEFL and salesmen and Ken, or at least confine it to a single thread.

    Try not to infect the "cheeses of Wales" or the "Which fly do you find most attractive" thread with your awful diatribe.

  7. #32
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,596
    Ever thought about taking up yoga, smeggy? Meditation, perhaps?

  8. #33
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    29-09-2019 @ 04:22 AM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    CMN, its no fucking problem, as u have an ignore function on here. Now't more needed to be said on that, I'd hope. Or are u one of the moths referred to in my previous post?

  9. #34
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    I am in a unique situation of working in Thailand, but not dealing with Thais at all during my work day
    Nearly unique.

    More like a lucky bastard.

  10. #35
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    CMN, its no fucking problem, as u have an ignore function on here. Now't more needed to be said on that, I'd hope.
    No comment dear.

  11. #36
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally
    What more could a man want!


    They look a bit dry mind you.
    Silly me. I didn't quite understand why you offered me biscuits, CMN.

    And No! I don't wan't them. I'm not joining you and quirrell in your sick little buscuit game!

    ....can I offer you some strawberry jelly, btw? ....it goes best with some topping


  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    iii) Illegal immigrant(s) working as personal tutors but with bugger-all worthy qualifications other than a white face.
    Ooh! Ooh! Is that me?

    You're still the bee's knees mate, showing us all how to present a balanced arguement and integrate seamlessly into the community. Kudos!

  13. #38
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Thailand's great for those who've already been through ups and downs of life, unlike Smeg I'm afraid.

    Sorry Smegster but its true. I used to think given a chance you'd prove that you're a sound chap but unfortunately you ain't. This board has given you enough time to show your bright side but I think you ain't got one.

    Get a life mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMN
    I think that's spot on macha.
    No it isn't, its typical ego-building claptrap from a typical downandout expat farang who thinks he is one of the few who "truly belongs" in Thailand; the sort of farang who can justify anything he has ever done to anyone, by twisting it to any length to fit his point; and the sort of TEFLer who sneers at me on the skytrain when they see me wearing "proper" business atire and a corporate ID, by standing there and thinking that they are "really living" by roughing it as a TEFLer.
    Please go and shoot yourself in the focking head.

  14. #39
    Member
    ozman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    20-03-2013 @ 05:49 PM
    Location
    Lion in amongst a bunch of whinging crows
    Posts
    585
    Macha, he wouldn't be able to find his head. It's permenently stuck up his arse.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    SMEG All I want is for you too stop fucking trying to ruin everythread that you post on.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    I see everyone has got the idea... Smeg just posts the same thread again and again... No mater what the original topic it is going in the same direction...

  17. #42
    There once upon a time...
    Torbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    02-08-2014 @ 05:14 AM
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Thailand's great for those who've already been through ups and downs of life, unlike Smeg I'm afraid.
    Excellent point.

    I never thought of it that way, but I must agree!

    If you haven't got a bit of money, education, work experience or life experience behind you, treat your time here as little more than a holiday.

    Otherwise all the hrrible things Smeg says might actually happen to you...

  18. #43
    There once upon a time...
    Torbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    02-08-2014 @ 05:14 AM
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    It's interesting that nearly all attacks come from i) TEFL course salesmen facing an uphill struggle as it is ii) TEFLers who are now working in their last resort job,and iii) Illegal immigrant(s) working as personal tutors but with bugger-all worthy qualifications other than a white face.
    Ooh! Oooh! What about me! What about me!

    Can I choose any one?

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    You can have 1 or 2 - I've got number 3.

  20. #45
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Torbek
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Thailand's great for those who've already been through ups and downs of life, unlike Smeg I'm afraid.
    Excellent point.

    I never thought of it that way, but I must agree!

    If you haven't got a bit of money, education, work experience or life experience behind you, treat your time here as little more than a holiday.

    Otherwise all the hrrible things Smeg says might actually happen to you...
    Glad to see you agreeing with me, Torbers. (First time in history, I guess).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •