Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 110
  1. #1
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256

    Are you good or bad

    I don't very often initiate new threads, but nobody is posting today because they are not at work.

    Anyway my question is about your perception of yourself.
    I think I'm a pretty ok sort of a bloke. i have 2 ex wives and numerous ex friends who would disagree with me. I have never, in any relationship, except one ..or 2 been unfaithful. i was 27 before I slept with my second woman..fact (first at 14 ...became my wife...true.)
    I have never stolen anything but have a little record with the boys in the blue. I drink too much and in spite of my age, still enjoy a dabble into the drug.
    I get sad and scared when i have to tell people off at work, I fail to earn respect because I don't tell people off at work. I have cried when i have to sack people.
    I am drinking now, whisky and soda because beer has made me fat over the christmas I didn't buy my wife a present for.
    I like Macha, I smoke 40 a day, if I'm being dishonest.
    I lie when it suits me,I feel for poor people but have never donated anything. My mate owes me 10,00 baht and I still don't hate him. Sometimes i drink and drive often. I am often tardy accidentally and am remorseful after the event.
    I love my wife and my niece with a passion and I have a penchant for twins.

    I think i'm alright, many disagree.

    How do you lot perceive yourselves?

  2. #2
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    How do you lot perceive yourselves?
    I bad, I bad.

  3. #3
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Christ that was quick, you didn't even read the post, just the end bit you bad bastard.

  4. #4
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    13-07-2019 @ 01:53 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    I believe it is very difficult for anyone to be able to become detached from themselves enough to be able to analyse themselves objectively.

    But I can recognise that my son has probably inherited some of his autistism from me. I have also realised that those who I have identified as being lazy, arrogant, selfish or whatever generally have exactly the same opinion of me.
    Lord, deliver us from e-mail.

  5. #5
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    I like my digital camera for reasons other than orchid pictures, i have a nose for good wine. I like riding in the countryside, danbo cracks me up. I spend far too much time on this forum, i've started to not use the ajarn except a few times a week. I fantasise about my best female friend, i love my wife. Would love to see them together. i support cardiff city and Glamorgan county cricket club. I hate racism, fox hunting and sugar in tea.

    I think i'm ok.
    How do you perceive yourselves??

  6. #6
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    I've written myself as a lost cause. I'm 42 and I realised that any dreams I ever had are never going to be realised. I am now only hoping that I am able to achieve some measure of contentment in the time left to me. I do not perceive of myself as a 'bad' person - but not a particulary good one either. I'm a bit of a solipsist (if it is possible to be only a bit of one). I do not like to see anyone suffer through want or illness, but I do nothing about it apart from the occasional charitable donation - which I believe to be genuinely altruistic in nature - it's not about me feeling good. I don't form friendships easily. I'm approachable, but if someone gets too close I slam the door in their face and throw their proffered gifts of companionship back at them without a thought for their feelings. I drink a lot less than I did. I avoid medication because I know it would become a bed for me to sink into and one from which I would rarely rise. I like dogs over cats and both over humans.
    I am happiest when I am unconscious.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I am cynical really cynical of everybody and evertyhing - I don't find this a hinderance but most people when they first meet me don't really know what to make of me. My sense of humour is dry to the point that I often just sound like I am being rude - which nine times out of ten I probably am.

    I am fearsely loyal to my friends and family but once you fuck me over I have a really vindictive streak which I can't control.

    I hate change yet when i do have to change I adapt quickly.

    I am a tight bastard. I hate spending money. I just spent an hour deciding between a grill pan, a convection oven and a normal small electric oven. WHich means I am anal (what ever that means)

    I used to be a really horrible person but these days I am pretty happy with myself.

    I always convince myself I should be doing something yet I never actually do it.

    I have learnt that I don't really worry if people like me or not now. I just leave it up to them.

    Good thread CMN - not as good as soggy biscuits but still good.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,775
    I am one of those very few ppl that can actually look at themselves objectively, I realise that I am obviously a sex symbol that the gals down soi yodsak would love to get into bed, my prowess in the bed is well spoken of down there, and once I even had sex there which didn't involve me in just lyeing on my back for the whole time, I remember that back ache quite well and vowed never to do sex again that involved me moving in anyway at all.

    I have stolen, I have committed fraud, I drink way too much, but I am a nice person, my mom told me

  9. #9
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    I just spent an hour deciding between a grill pan, a convection oven and a normal small electric oven.
    Tough choice. I'd go for a microwave/convection combination. It may look expensive now, but you'll be glad of the investment, because an investment is what it will be. You may not believe me, but you will be able to prepare authentic jacket potatoes in only 11 minutes! That's right only 11 minutes.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Shit

    I just got one of those fucking glass convection ovens. I saw a combi but it was 4k and my oven was only 1.5k.

    The grill pan was only 600b though but it would never get used.

    I have started a thread else where about what to do with my convection oven.

  11. #11
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    All is not lost, you can probably pick up a basic microwave for about 1.5k. Then all you have to do is move the potato between the two every minute or so.

  12. #12
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    I don't very often initiate new threads, but nobody is posting today because they are not at work.

    Anyway my question is about your perception of yourself.
    I think I'm a pretty ok sort of a bloke. i have 2 ex wives and numerous ex friends who would disagree with me. I have never, in any relationship, except one ..or 2 been unfaithful. i was 27 before I slept with my second woman..fact (first at 14 ...became my wife...true.)
    I have never stolen anything but have a little record with the boys in the blue. I drink too much and in spite of my age, still enjoy a dabble into the drug.
    I get sad and scared when i have to tell people off at work, I fail to earn respect because I don't tell people off at work. I have cried when i have to sack people.
    I am drinking now, whisky and soda because beer has made me fat over the christmas I didn't buy my wife a present for.
    I like Macha, I smoke 40 a day, if I'm being dishonest.
    I lie when it suits me,I feel for poor people but have never donated anything. My mate owes me 10,00 baht and I still don't hate him. Sometimes i drink and drive often. I am often tardy accidentally and am remorseful after the event.
    I love my wife and my niece with a passion and I have a penchant for twins.

    I think i'm alright, many disagree.

    How do you lot perceive yourselves?
    You're so much like me CMN!
    2 ex wives...........but I cheat on all my women in fact i cheat on the ones I cheat with
    I've stolen before and I'd do it again if the price was right. Dishonesty is merely a state of mind and I don't mind.
    I never cry even when I catch me nob in my zip. I never cry.
    I have no problem sacking people. It's something you get better at with practice.
    Beer has made me fat but sad bastard that I am I drink whisky and coke!
    Macha's fine in person but pushes it on line.
    I never smoke 40 a day but sometimes I do push that 20!
    I lie. I have a bitch somewhere who owes me 0K. I never drive.
    I'm never remorseful and I don't love anyone.

    How do I see myself?
    Same as everyone else................I'm a downright cnut....... but honest!

  13. #13
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    5 years ago I drank too much (way too much), took drugs (a bit, but sometimes a lot), ate meat, didn't care about much including myself and came to Thailand - continued in the same vein (vane??) here - if not worse. In fact I didn't really care about anything, although i never did no-one no harm, except myself, I just never did anyone any good.

    Now, I still find myself lazy and selfish and wasteful, but I seem to be a pretty good person. I've given my life over to raising my family - wife and 2 kids (yes, the wife needs raising too) - I don't drink, eat meat or fok around. Most of the kids and teachers at my school seem to like me although I know they can see I'm lazy as hell.

    All my bad points seem to come out when I'm round my parents though, I go back to being a twatty teenager again.

    I think I'm good, but on friday when I left school, I found some kid have nicked the quick release off my bike seat, so I walked around the bike shed until I found another one and then I nicked that and put it on my bike.

    Wish i hadn't done it now, but at the time I was right pissed.

    Oh and I shout at old women who push infront of me in queues, really swear at the bitches.

    I believe I am a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try to be a good man, you see yourself



  14. #14
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    2,975
    Hmmm. Good or bad? Me? Thinks..............well overall I would say I was a good guy. Although, perhaps it would be better to say well intended coz sometimes being helpful can backfire. I am not much into causes as such but I am against the death penalty. I get a buzz out of helping folks. For example I remember staying up for days on line when the Tsunami hit coz we were posting reports, links and phone numbers of how to find missing relatives and loved ones. That may not be a good example though coz I think that anyone would have done that given the sheer horror that it was and I wasnt the only one. I did give my seat up to old ladies on the bus when I was a kid though. On the other hand I used to shoplift when I was a kid so that cancels that one out. Actually, I did that for the thrill rather than want. I mean I didnt really even like Fruit Tingles that much. I am not a selfish person but it did nark me when my ex wife grabbed the last spare rib that time. I have donated to charities but I dont make it a habit. I usually throw my spare change in a buskers hat, even if they are shite coz I used to busk myself years ago, though I dont give money to beggars.
    I am polite and am one of those guys that still allows a lady to go through a doorway first. You know the type that open car doors for gals and stuff.
    I make things up but dont tell lies. I am not aggressive but when attacked I take no prisoners. I dont know whether that is a good or a bad thing.
    I dont generally attract much critisism, well not anything genuine anyway. So overall I think that I am ok.


    Blimey that took a long time to write.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    I think Mrs Q and I are related.

    I am cynical really cynical of everybody and evertyhing - I don't trust anybody until they've earnt that trust.

    I have developed a pretty good sense when it comes to weighing up other people, and I've found my judgement to be pretty much spot on.

    I hate confrontation.

    I hate bad manners.

    I hate idiots, but I have learnt to tolerate 99% of Thais by simply ignoring them, and I'm trying really hard to ignore our resident idiot.

    My sense of humour is dry and dark.

    I am loyal to my friends and to companies who provide good service. I get wound up, but rarely take action.

    I hate being away from home and find the best thing about going away is coming home.

    I am a tight bastard. I hate spending money unless it is on food or drink.

    I am much better working for somebody than for myself because I hate letting other people down.

    I value friends much higher than I would have expected. I am always available to help a friend as long as it doesn't involve me getting off of my arse.

  16. #16
    Member
    hirondelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-10-2011 @ 09:53 AM
    Posts
    477
    I don't really live life in shades of good or bad. More like a sense of honour. Therefore truth and beauty are more important than ethics.

    For example, a few of you mentioned "cheating" as a form of "badness" and I suppose it is true if you live in a bipolar good and bad world. For me cheating is breaking rules. Often impossible rules. If you don't make rules you can never be accused of cheating. I can tolerate anything but lies... and I even forgive those; but ask me to forgive many times and all respect I have will be eroded.

    I try not to hate - I can see something beautiful in almost everyone. A guy on my team once admitted something very dark - I won't go into details, but you can probably guess - the big dark thing... I had to fire him as his issues conflicted with his job. And you know, the moment he sat there crying, confessing - I loved him. I believed he was terribly wrong, both in danger from himself and dangerous, he needed help, but I felt no moral or righteous indignation. He was so weak and human... and though the truth can be ugly the telling of it never is.

    So who am I? A vegetarian who feels bad killing ants (I try and free them if they get stuck in a glass of water). Yet I think fox hunting (or any kind of hunting) is cool as it runs in our blood - tribal hunting is okay, mass murder is wrong.

    I don't drink or do drugs but I smoke - almost a pack a day (I need to cut down, grrr!). I don't drink or do drugs because I am scared of losing control (the only place I am happy to do that is in bed) plus it makes me ill. I smoke because I am addicted.

    Politically I am probably a liberal anarchist (if such a thing can possibly exist), religiously a Hinduish Christian with Druidic tendancies. I am at my best in a crisis. I am bad with money, but only cos I can afford to be. I think I would be a good mother if I got the chance and if I don't I will just focus on being the best lover I can be.

    The bad in me is that I am slightly amoral, possessive, in need of approval with a strong need to be loved. I am moody and irrational. Wolf gets mad when I say that last one, irrational bitch lol. I am also unsociable. I love people but let few close. (I guard my privacy terrified that ppl will find out my secrets and be appalled) When I went to meet the ppl from TD I was downstairs almost in tears from fear... (Timber got me through the door) yet after the first 15 mins I loved it.

    Like Marmite, no matter how much fun I have had, I am happiest when I am on my way home.

    And I am in love... that is the best thing about me!

  17. #17
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiangMai noon
    I don't very often initiate new threads, but nobody is posting today because they are not at work.

    Anyway my question is about your perception of yourself.
    I think I'm a pretty ok sort of a bloke. i have 2 ex wives and numerous ex friends who would disagree with me. I have never, in any relationship, except one ..or 2 been unfaithful. i was 27 before I slept with my second woman..fact (first at 14 ...became my wife...true.)
    I have never stolen anything but have a little record with the boys in the blue. I drink too much and in spite of my age, still enjoy a dabble into the drug.
    I get sad and scared when i have to tell people off at work, I fail to earn respect because I don't tell people off at work. I have cried when i have to sack people.
    I am drinking now, whisky and soda because beer has made me fat over the christmas I didn't buy my wife a present for.
    I like Macha, I smoke 40 a day, if I'm being dishonest.
    I lie when it suits me,I feel for poor people but have never donated anything. My mate owes me 10,00 baht and I still don't hate him. Sometimes i drink and drive often. I am often tardy accidentally and am remorseful after the event.
    I love my wife and my niece with a passion and I have a penchant for twins.

    I think i'm alright, many disagree.

    How do you lot perceive yourselves?
    I'm an extrovert person whose passion's to help others. I'm normally a calm person but believe in "blood for blood and eye for an eye" if someone shows aggression towards me.

    I used to nick money from dad's wallet quite often up untill 16. I hate people who love gossips and always discuss others when get together. I hate people who are insincere with their jobs and always make lame excuses to save their arse. I have the tendency to fogive very quick but can't forget. I love my friends very much and do everything in my capacity to keep them happy and on right track.

    I hate liers but do lie myself when the need arises but wouldn't lie to an extent that might harm others. I love meeting new people. I hate racists and fanatics. I hate aggressors and I'm always up for helping the needy. Donating blood has always brought contentment to me and I continue to donate blood whenver / wherever its needed.

    I love doing voluntarily jobs and helping the socially excluded people of the society. I normally get along very well with people who're from different cultural backgrounds. I don't give a rat's arse about religion and believe in karma.

    I like all the posters here on TD but I like CMN very much for his mature nature, Captain for his style, Dog and Poolie for their humour.

    I'm macha and I'm satisfied for being myself.

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    23-08-2016 @ 01:15 PM
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    38
    Am I good or bad?


    I am generally a caring person, but once crossed I tend to become an arrogant prick. I do not hold grudges unless I have been morally wronged. Those stick with me forever for I haven't figured a way to let them go. I am a very outgoing person, and love meeting new people wherever and whenever. I like to see the good in people, but that can get me into trouble. I used to think that when I loved, I loved fully, but then love was a matter of sex, and not from the heart. Now I have learned true love comes from deeper still, it comes truely from the soul and I share that love with one other. I am sometimes blind to my faults yet I can be overly hard on myself. I am often inspired to write, and love to write, but don't give myself the time to do so and then lose that inspiration. I can look at the most beautiful things in nature, and be torn apart by the simple ugliness of just one piece of litter, but then I can look at the darkest and dirtiest places and can see the power in them and love it. I sometimes set goals for myself that are unattainable, and at other times set goals so low, I force myself to fail to achieve them through laziness. I often don't see the good/beauty in myself, but have allowed myself to have my eyes opened by others. I have two beautiful children whom I love incredibly, but yet by my own choice, walked away from them to remove anger and hurt from their lives and to love freely. I have love animals, but believe in the right to hunt them for food but not sport. I have a dark streak that runs through me that I have hated for years, but with Hiro, I have learned that it isn't wrong in the right places.

    I am Timberwolf, I am loved and love who I am.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf
    I am Timberwolf, I am loved and love who I am.


    These words alone smack of someone I would be proud to know. Someone I might learn from.

    That said, our Macha has come into his own in this thread too and I believe that he has aquitted himself very well with his post.

    More than that, I would like to credit Noon with posting this thread in the first place as we have seldom seen such an enigmatic approach to self as he offerred with the OP. Well done Gweneth.



  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    In jail
    Posts
    5,822
    I think I was a really mean and horrid bastard in the days when I was playing up to eveyone else's expectations of what life was all about. These days I am happier, in that I am more willing to do as I please more than what others expect me to do. I believe this makes me a happier person.

    Good or bad ?

    Not too sure - but happy, yes.

  21. #21
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    I always strive to be taken seriously and only wish people would listen to me and not judge because of my age. I am much deeper than you think.

    I have a lot of opinions, too many even but I don't tend to share them very often. I'm generally a nice person and I would take a bullet for my friends and family and help them in anyway I could.

    I'm a stubborn person without a doubt! And if somebody rubs me up the wrong way I'm not a very pleasant person at all probably your worst nightmare and I don't forgive very easily. But if I do forgive I will always remember and find it hard not to forget about it.

    I'm a thinker, I think far too much about everything and I'm often amazed by the smallest things sometimes. I love to laugh and that is how I deal with problems at times. And I think everyone is beautiful when they smile.

    I like to think I am a strong person and I love being independant so much to the the point that if someone was to open the door for me I'd feel uncomfortable! (Sorry Cap!) And if people try to protect me I get fustrated but accept that they are trying to be nice (sorry again!)

    I get jealous easily but keep it to myself. You have nothing to gain by jealousy I believe but it fustrates me that I do get jealous. There is no such thing as a person that dosen't lie and I am guilty of telling some lies but I'm not a compulsive liar I'm just only human. I'm slighty possesive too.

    Yes I have stolen before and I have drank alcohol and taken soft drugs.

    I love talking to people older than myself because I find them very intellectually stimulating but my friends from college and school that are my age think I am crazy for that and growing up far to quickly.

    I am a born again Christian and I do believe in God and read the bible even though my family dosen't have much time for religion. I have a lot of faith in God but I do things other Christians don't agree with, some think I am a terrible person because I drink alcohol but I believe religion is all about faith.

    Good person or a bad person? I'm none. I'm just me! No one is good or bad I believe.
    Last edited by Ice Maiden; 22-01-2006 at 06:36 AM.
    Welcome to the jungle!

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I think Mrs Q and I are related.
    Well I only met you once and I am pretty sure that you aren't one of my Daddies well aimed wanks so I am sure you can safely say that you are not related to me.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I see the loyalty of posters towards each other on different forums and think how fucking sad some people are that they desperately try to protect a person they probably have never met.

    Then I think well maybe this is the new way to make friends and meeting people at the pub or in the park is not the done thing any more.

    Which then makes me think should I try and be nicer to people and not be a twat all the time.

    Nah fuckit

  24. #24
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    I did write it once but I lost it which I don’t know what’s wrong.

    Ok, let’s start it again.
    I stole my grand mum’s money – I lived with her when I was young, my parents worked in BKK and they sent money to her for me but she kept it herself and let me lived like a (very very) poor kid that’s why I had to do it just to kept myself full.
    I like to help people – I know sometimes it’s too much but I can’t help myself.
    I was born to be a buddist – I hardly go to the temple and I believe that there’s ghost somewhere around me.
    I like being rude (sometimes) – Just want to make someone angry.
    I like argument – Even if I’m wrong.
    I’m jealous – Sorry but it’s hardly to keep it in me.
    I hate my job – I got a very easy job but my all brain cells will die if I keep working here for another 5 years.
    I love my family – A few years ago, I made a decision which kept them happy, I was so sad but I feel great and am happy at the moment.
    I don’t like beer – You say it’s the best beer in the world but for me it tastes like shit. I drink whiskey and I don’t smoke.
    I have a lot of opinion – Due to the limit of language, I can’t say what I think on TD much. Yeah.. I know I post loads of shite here.
    I like being on the stage – It feels fantastic when people only look at me being cool.

    I'm not a bad person but not a very good one either.
    Last edited by Goddess of Whatever; 22-01-2006 at 10:47 AM.

  25. #25
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    I did write it once but I lost it which I donít know whatís wrong.

    Ok, letís start it again.
    I stole my grand mumís money Ė I lived with her when I was young, my parents worked in BKK and they sent money to her for me but she kept it herself and let me lived like a (very very) poor kid thatís why I had to do it just to kept myself full.
    I like to help people Ė I know sometimes itís too much but I canít help myself.
    I was born to be a buddist Ė I hardly go to the temple and I believe that thereís ghost somewhere around me.
    I like being rude (sometimes) Ė Just want to make someone angry.
    I like argument Ė Even if Iím wrong.
    Iím jealous Ė Sorry but itís hardly to keep it in me.
    I hate my job Ė I got a very easy job but my all brain cells will die if I keep working here for another 5 years.
    I love my family Ė A few years ago, I made a decision which kept them happy, I was so sad but I feel great and am happy at the moment.
    I donít like beer Ė You say itís the best beer in the world but for me it tastes like shit. I drink whiskey and I donít smoke.
    I have a lot of opinion Ė Due to the limit of language, I canít say what I think on TD much. Yeah.. I know I post loads of shite here.
    I like being on the stage Ė It feels fantastic when people only look at me being cool.

    I'm not a bad person but not a very one either.
    Oh my God!!!!

    GoW is Twinkle!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •