Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Posts
    11,853
    Why do priests seem to have a higher concentration of those of the batty persuasion than other professions? That would be because they get defrocked if sample the delights of a sweet wholesome vagina but pushing some other blokes shit in is deemed acceptable.

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    That would be because they get defrocked if sample the delights of a sweet wholesome vagina but pushing some other blokes shit in is deemed acceptable.
    ...I think you've misunderstood the thread...

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Posts
    11,853
    I was just replying to the post above mine.

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...your misunderstanding is deeper than I thought...

  5. #30
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    priestly celibacy
    Just like JC. Hmmm....


  6. #31
    Balls to Monty
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Posts
    11,873
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    I see he left out altar boys...
    I was an altar boy.

    Ah the secret thrill of standing in my little crimson red dress and exquisitely embroidered surplice in plain view of the gathered flock with butter unmelted in my mouth!

    The rapture was enough for one to sprout the wings of an angel...


  7. #32
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Posts
    59,165
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    Why do priests seem to have a higher concentration of those of the batty persuasion than other professions? That would be because they get defrocked if sample the delights of a sweet wholesome vagina but pushing some other blokes shit in is deemed acceptable.
    I suspect they choose that career because they know it gives them lots of opportunities to fiddle with kiddies.

    Disgusting fucking scum, burn them at the stake.

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,841
    Quote Originally Posted by SKkin View Post
    Homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not Catholic church, claims German cardinal
    I watched the movie "Spotlight" a week or so ago, which was the story of how journalists finally exposed much of the child abuse within the Catholic church. One of the things mentioned was that many of the priests are not actually homosexual, but that they prey on boys because boys are less likely to tell. And if they're not gay, why boys? Same reason straight men start arse-poking when in prison, combined with their paedophilia tendencies. ie, it's the "childness" of their victims that turns them on.

    As one Catholic priest said to another Catholic priest, "Do you know what's so good about sex with little girls? You can turn them over and pretend they're little boys."

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    Same reason straight men start arse-poking when in prison,
    ...straight men in prison engage in sex to demonstrate dominance as well as to relieve sexual urges...the same is true (my research indicates) in Saudi and the Gulf where women aren't generally available and horniness drives men to...other men...

  10. #35
    fat cnut SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    AYCE buffet
    Posts
    6,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    I was an altar boy.

    Ah the secret thrill of standing in my little crimson red dress and exquisitely embroidered surplice in plain view of the gathered flock with butter unmelted in my mouth!

    The rapture was enough for one to sprout the wings of an angel...

    Wait...I'm getting an image...


  11. #36
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...^priestly porn...

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Posts
    11,853
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...straight men in prison engage in sex to demonstrate dominance as well as to relieve sexual urges...the same is true (my research indicates) in Saudi and the Gulf where women aren't generally available and horniness drives men to...other men...
    So people aren't born batty then and it is a lifestyle choice, what a shocker.

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...^obviously, you find this thread challenging...perhaps one with pictures would be more engaging...

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    5,922
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...the same is true (my research indicates) in Saudi and the Gulf where women aren't generally available and horniness drives men to...other men...
    And goats, camels and pretty much anything with a hole.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...*cough*...I didn't want to mention the competition...

  16. #41
    lom
    lom is offline
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    .straight men in prison engage in sex to demonstrate dominance as well as to relieve sexual urges
    Giving a friend a helping hand has never counted as being gay.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lom; 07-01-2019 at 01:14 PM.

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Posts
    11,853
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...^obviously, you find this thread challenging...perhaps one with pictures would be more engaging...
    No need for pics thanks as you've already proven my point for me with your own words.

  18. #43
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Location
    SW Australia
    Posts
    447
    That leopard's gunna get a few extra spots if it keeps that up ....

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...cross-species action may be more challenging than is widely assumed...

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Posts
    11,366
    what's your point TC? you dont like the Church because they are not gay friendly

    grow a fooking pair, you snowflake, being gay is for real men who can take the heat, not fooking girly snowflakes like you who whine like little entitled bitches

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...^speak of crossed species and behold!...a fine example appears...

  22. #47
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Posts
    11,366
    you are a frigging queen, can't be more crossed species than that

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...sorry, DQ: a confirmed intra-species dater only...try Buriramboy: he has a number of goat-like qualities...

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    27,075
    ^ so why the avatar of a tiger in a dress?

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,119
    ...SD's fetish, not mine...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •