Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 69
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992

    Who is allowed to speak in the speaker's corner?




    this will probably end up in the d.h, but couldn't start a thread in the dog house.

    1. my flounce didn't last long; get over it ant.

    2. cyrille insinuated that i'm so unpopular in the s.c and that should mean something:

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    that no one really wants to talk to.
    The wide-ranging spectrum of posters who agree on this is really quite remarkable.
    3. which trump supporters will be allowed to post on a thread about trump?

    longway was harassed and flounced.

    others have been harassed or jailed




    4. when will ant and bsnub be banned from posting in the s.c.? they are incapable of discussion/debate with those they disagree with and turn into naughty kids on the playground, hurling insults.

    would you want your kids to talk like this?

    in response to rpeter (the only trump supporter left, besides me):

    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    you unbelievably thick twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Fucking brainwashed lunatic.
    5. shouldn't neverna, topper and any other mod who are big ant fans and/or those with tds (trump derangement syndrome) be disallowed from modding any s.c. thread having to do with u.s. politics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who is allowed to speak in the speaker's corner?-speakers-corner-603x452-2-.jpg  

  2. #2
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    bring it:


  3. #3
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    34,375

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    NamPikToot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    in Wessex
    Posts
    6,974
    Did i miss Mon - Thurs?

  5. #5
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    5. shouldn't neverna, topper and any other mod who are big ant fans and/or those with tds (trump derangement syndrome) be disallowed from modding any s.c. thread having to do with u.s. politics?
    Neverna mods straight up. He mods the ignorant posts without assuming the poster is a fuckwit until the fuckwit decides not to understand the moderation behind the ignorant posts. It's simple.

    Jeff, when he can find the time to break away from German scat sites, generally follows the rule of three...if you've made three posts in a row attacking a poster rather than the post, you're moderated.

    Stroller, while still not part of the mod team could really give a fuck less.

    Myself, when 50% of your posts are targeted towards getting someone to respond to you, whether it be Ant or anyone else on your "list", I would ask you to consider this...… "Could it be that these people here think my opinions are so shit that they just ignore me? Should I reconsider how I try engage others in discussion?"

    The Moderator
    "I was a good student. I comprehend very well, OK, better than I think almost anybody," - President Trump comparing his legal knowledge to a Federal judge.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Posts
    17,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    1. my flounce didn't last long; get over it ant.
    and the whole board save you. Can be summed up in a medium you seem to love when blitzed.



    ..

  7. #7
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    ^^ `Oh shit, I didn't post that as "Moderator"

    Clean up on aisle 5, please...quickly!

  8. #8
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Posts
    16,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    my flounce didn't last long; get over it ant.
    So flounces are less amusing when they don't last long now.

    Just one of sooo many things that you have arse over tit, and will never get right.

  9. #9
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Just one of sooo many things that you have arse over tit, and will never get right.
    Didn't he pay for a flounce once upon a time?

    FaRT, I promise, if you'd like to donate to the forum to delete all of your posts here, I'm sure the management will happily collect.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    7,745
    Stay cool, speak your mind and one day someone will listen and maybe even agree.

  11. #11
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFFan View Post
    Neverna mods straight up. He mods the ignorant posts without assuming the poster is a fuckwit until the fuckwit decides not to understand the moderation behind the ignorant posts. It's simple.

    Jeff, when he can find the time to break away from German scat sites, generally follows the rule of three...if you've made three posts in a row attacking a poster rather than the post, you're moderated.

    Stroller, while still not part of the mod team could really give a fuck less.

    Myself, when 50% of your posts are targeted towards getting someone to respond to you, whether it be Ant or anyone else on your "list", I would ask you to consider this...… "Could it be that these people here think my opinions are so shit that they just ignore me? Should I reconsider how I try engage others in discussion?"

    The Moderator
    topper: i'm sorry, you seem like a nice guy, but you just don't have the critical thinking skills necessary to mod the s.c.


  12. #12
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Stay cool, speak your mind and one day someone will listen and maybe even agree.
    with coherent reasoning....

  13. #13
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    topper: i'm sorry, you seem like a nice guy, but you just don't have the critical thinking skills necessary to mod the s.c.
    LOL, yep, that's me!

  14. #14
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    6,618
    Can't imagine how Eric would've dealt with the likes of FaRT.
    Whinging and a-whining.

    Though, I know it wouldn't of been pretty.

    You've been warned.


    Ta.
    Interim Chief Mod, Jeff.

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Posts
    16,966
    ^^

    What an absurd moron he is.

    The gift that keeps on giving.

  16. #16
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    Can't imagine how Eric would've dealt with the likes of FaRT.
    Whinging and a-whining.
    Dirtydog is dead. He's been dead for years. Who gives a fuck what he would have done, then isn't now, now isn't then and it's about time you decide to stop wondering what your Jesus what have done.

    Ta.

    Senior Chief Mod of the Interim Moderation of Subforms

  17. #17
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    Can't imagine how Eric would've dealt with the likes of FaRT.
    Whinging and a-whining.

    Though, I know it wouldn't of been pretty.

    You've been warned.


    Ta.
    Interim Chief Mod, Jeff.

    ...FOJ...

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Mandaloopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:54 PM
    Location
    ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠣᠯ ᠤᠯᠤᠰ
    Posts
    2,186
    Well clearly you are

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,535
    sybil, have you ever actually posted anything, anything at all, other than the snide misery laden infantile stupid digs at other posters that are your stock in trade.

    you and your gang of retarded cronies are like a black cloud of doom whenever you grace us with your shite.

    you suck the life out of any interaction, and believe it or not, you claim to be an educator.

  20. #20
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    6,618
    There is a world of US/World Political Forums available out there where one can pick-n-choose their own comfort zone and obsessions, FaRT.

    The contradictions apply even more so within a supposedly Thai/Asian-themed venue.

  21. #21
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Did i miss Mon - Thurs?
    http://teakdoor.com/the-dog-house/18...rprise-13.html

  22. #22
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    jeff: do you want to have a debate about this?

    do you think you are capable?

    ok, then, let's go:

    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    which trump supporters will be allowed to post on a thread about trump?

    longway was harassed and flounced.

    others have been harassed or jailed
    are you suggesting that trump supporters should find another forum to debate on?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    There is a world of US/World Political Forums available out there where one can pick-n-choose their own comfort zone and obsessions, FaRT.
    those who dislike trump (on the TD trump thread) can't handle a bit of debate and long for the days/weeks when they have a circle jerk (echo chamber)?

    ant and boyz can't handle it and freak out and flame like little angry kids on the playground?

    so, you are here to protect the circle jerk (ant and boyz love patting each other on the back).


  23. #23
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    6,618
    Thai-themed forum.....


  24. #24
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Posts
    2,992
    ...

    ;-)

  25. #25
    Custom Title Changer
    CSFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai View Post
    jeff: do you want to have a debate about this?
    do you think you are capable?
    ok, then, let's go:
    Did you forget this wasn't a debate thread, FaRT?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •