Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,529

    A Host of (Possibly) Interesting Maps


  2. #2
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    24,697
    Interesting.


    Glad you didn't post up your map of Tassie.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Where's all the terrible Muslim immigrants?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Simon43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Location
    Luang Prabang
    Posts
    2,869
    Interesting - quite a lot of Burmese in the middle states.

    So where are the Thai immigrants?

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon43 View Post
    Interesting - quite a lot of Burmese in the middle states.

    So where are the Thai immigrants?
    Thais don't [very little] have a history of emigration....in numerical comparison.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Simon43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Location
    Luang Prabang
    Posts
    2,869
    Thais don't [very little] have a history of emigration....in numerical comparison.
    Ah of course. When you're living at the centre of the universe, why would you even consider living elsewhere?

  7. #7
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Here's a good one
    The spread of the nasty disease that gays generated
    Those Middle and Northern States must be poofter free


  8. #8
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,220
    Classic Blue.....

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon43 View Post
    Thais don't [very little] have a history of emigration....in numerical comparison.
    Ah of course. When you're living at the centre of the universe, why would you even consider living elsewhere?
    Everybody associated with Thailand knows that the biggest population of Thais outside of Thailand is a city in California , so Thais do immigrate.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon43 View Post
    Thais don't [very little] have a history of emigration....in numerical comparison.
    Ah of course. When you're living at the centre of the universe, why would you even consider living elsewhere?
    Everybody associated with Thailand knows that the biggest population of Thais outside of Thailand is a city in California , so Thais do immigrate.
    You're compression skills are sill filtered....

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    18,082
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat
    A Host of (Possibly) Interesting Maps
    Possibly not if your title had been "A Host of (Possibly) Interesting ameristani Maps"

    It is well known the locals can't read a map, or a book.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh
    Possibly not if your title had been "A Host of (Possibly) Interesting ameristani Maps"
    so, you fell into my trap...bwahahahahah...

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    The largest population of Thais that have moved abroad is found in Thai Town , Los Angeles California .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •