Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456

    The secret 3:00 am thread!!

    Sitting here at 3:00 am I'm short of ideas for a decent thread!
    I know Wally was on line a short while ago and that he lives a nocturnal lifestyle and it would be nice if he could assist me here but I'm fokked if I can think of a real ball grabbing topic to post at this time.

    So I'm opening this thread up to you all to give me a hand for the next time I'm in Jomtien posting on someone else's computer at 3:00 am.

    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?

    Well I don't know if that's good enough. what do you think?

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,121
    Errr um...I think I'm the wrong person to help you pooly. Sorry.

  3. #3
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    Las Vegas is not bad, Pooly. Do you want me to tell people here about what you've done there?

    Let me know.

  4. #4
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Sitting here at 3:00 am I'm short of ideas for a decent thread!
    I'm ashamed of you Poolie, I had you down for the imaginative type. Anyway, just do what Captain Sensiless does about 75% of the time... start an indecent (shite) thread!

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    damn and i turned off my puter at 2.58am

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.

  7. #7
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.
    Yeah, yeah we get the message.
    You got a decent bird and now everyone else is fat'n'ugly.

    I just like to send a little cheerio to 'May'

  8. #8
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:24 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,499
    Maybe you could make a thread about possums, pooly? .......just a thought.

    Also, if you want to make a 'secret' thread, maybe it would be better if you just pretend you are typing next time...

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.
    Yeah, yeah we get the message.
    You got a decent bird and now everyone else is fat'n'ugly.

    I just like to send a little cheerio to 'May'
    Not at all. There was another bar on Yodsak that was very pleasant.

  10. #10
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Maybe you could make a thread about possums, pooly? .......just a thought.

    Also, if you want to make a 'secret' thread, maybe it would be better if you just pretend you are typing next time...
    That's funny Wally because at the time I thought I was pretending.

    Possums eh?

    Did you know that New zealand has a plague of imported Aussie possums, (a bit like Aussie has a plague of imported Kiwi dole-bludgers) there are over 200 million (est) possums in NZ.
    Which illustrates the amazing breeding cycle they have.
    Of all of Australia's marsupials and rodents the possum is the only one that can be found widespread throughout urban ares.
    Possum fur is used in NZ to make clothing and hats.
    Possum's prolly taste good.
    A juvenile male possum can be an excellent pet. They can be tamed quite easily but on reaching maturity they revert to an almost wild state.
    Dame Edna Everage often refers to her viewers as 'Possums'
    Recently, New Zealand's most successful rally driver died while competing. His nick-name was 'Possum'.

    Not bad eh?
    And not a google search required.

  11. #11
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.
    Jeez, I thought I'd signed on the the BKK Tinite forum. This place has gone downhill to the extent that you're now sharing trip reports. Spose yoiu've shared girls & had sloppy seconds... how depraved.

  12. #12
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.
    Jeez, I thought I'd signed on the the BKK Tinite forum. This place has gone downhill to the extent that you're now sharing trip reports. Spose yoiu've shared girls & had sloppy seconds... how depraved.
    You're welcome to open a ladyboy thread Harry.
    Just keep the piccys to urls or not too explicit and you'll be fine.

  13. #13
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Did I mention the Las Vegas bar?
    Hmmm, I wasn't too impressed with that place. Sure, they wore no knickers, but the girls were pretty grim.
    Jeez, I thought I'd signed on the the BKK Tinite forum. This place has gone downhill to the extent that you're now sharing trip reports. Spose yoiu've shared girls & had sloppy seconds... how depraved.
    You're welcome to open a ladyboy thread Harry.
    Just keep the piccys to urls or not too explicit and you'll be fine.
    Would this be ok Poolie?


  14. #14
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    No I think that one might be deemed 'naughty' and someone might have to ask you to remove the image tags!!

  15. #15
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    No I think that one might be deemed 'naughty' and someone might have to ask you to remove the image tags!!
    But she's only milking a cow Poolie, what could possibly be wrong with that.

    Nothing wrong with drinking fresh cows milk is there.


  16. #16
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:24 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,499
    Why doesn't she use a glass, hazz?

  17. #17
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Why doesn't she use a glass, hazz?
    Glasses are fer lookin' thru Wally.


  18. #18
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:24 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,499
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Dorian Raffles
    Maybe you could make a thread about possums, pooly? .......just a thought.

    Also, if you want to make a 'secret' thread, maybe it would be better if you just pretend you are typing next time...
    That's funny Wally because at the time I thought I was pretending.

    Possums eh?

    Did you know that New zealand has a plague of imported Aussie possums, (a bit like Aussie has a plague of imported Kiwi dole-bludgers) there are over 200 million (est) possums in NZ.
    Which illustrates the amazing breeding cycle they have.
    Of all of Australia's marsupials and rodents the possum is the only one that can be found widespread throughout urban ares.
    Possum fur is used in NZ to make clothing and hats.
    Possum's prolly taste good.
    A juvenile male possum can be an excellent pet. They can be tamed quite easily but on reaching maturity they revert to an almost wild state.
    Dame Edna Everage often refers to her viewers as 'Possums'
    Recently, New Zealand's most successful rally driver died while competing. His nick-name was 'Possum'.

    Not bad eh?
    And not a google search required.
    I stayed on the vicorian coast 18 months ago, and had ring-tale possums making a racket on the roof every night. They sure are mighty cute, though also noisy at night!
    If you try and get too close to them they piss on you. Let's hope those bladdy kiwis get pissed all over when they turn them into hats..

  19. #19
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    No I think that one might be deemed 'naughty' and someone might have to ask you to remove the image tags!!
    But she's only milking a cow Poolie, what could possibly be wrong with that.

    Nothing wrong with drinking fresh cows milk is there.

    It will only encourage Mrs Q to post some 'real' piccys.

    Actually I'm lactose intolerant so I find those piccys distasteful.

    Why is this girl drinking milk in the nude in what appears to be a lounge room/ bedroom?
    And what's on the telly?

  20. #20
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    No I think that one might be deemed 'naughty' and someone might have to ask you to remove the image tags!!
    But she's only milking a cow Poolie, what could possibly be wrong with that.

    Nothing wrong with drinking fresh cows milk is there.

    It will only encourage Mrs Q to post some 'real' piccys.

    Actually I'm lactose intolerant so I find those piccys distasteful.

    Why is this girl drinking milk in the nude in what appears to be a lounge room/ bedroom?
    And what's on the telly?
    She ain't nekkid. All milkmaids wear off the shoulder tops Poolie, you really should know that being a farm boy.



    She is in fact in a barn, it's a well known fact that milk yields increase if there is something intersting on the telly.

    What's on you ask, a US public health information film as it happens...



    Excuse the fact that I can't draw very well!

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    2,975
    You can google though young harry. :CS:

    Last edited by Captain Sensible; 03-01-2006 at 11:25 PM.

  22. #22
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:24 PM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,499

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,775
    I did harry, why would I waste my time apologising to you though?

    And erm, wally, beastiliaty is like not really acceptable to english ppl, just ask poolie

  24. #24
    www.teakdoor.com

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-12-2007 @ 01:30 PM
    Posts
    1,687
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    I did harry, why would I waste my time apologising to you though?
    So why bother tellin me that you did it.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,775
    harry you never apologised to me for wasting my foking time when I sorted you out a free server to host you and all that, and then you foked him by giving him a fake name and phone number.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •