Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353

    UK: Immigrants use young child to steal from cancer charity shop.

    The young boy is sent behind the counter in a Cancer Research store in Wimbledon, London to steal a mobile phone, he then stuffs it down his trousers..

    CCTV footage shows the group leaving the shop with the phone and ladies' clothing which had not been paid for.


    Young boy 'helped men steal from charity shop' - BBC News



  2. #2
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    Nowhere in the story does it mention "Immigrant". In fact, the only descriptions I've seen are WHITE and LARGE. Both of which apply to you.

    Although in your case, along with DIMWITTED, RACIST and C U N T.

    Just to clarify then:

    You're a fat, dimwitted white racist c u n t.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    01-09-2019 @ 06:11 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,950
    That's what charity shops should be about, to help the poor and needy and if such persons are to poor to pay the reduced price they can have it free, just walk out the shop as you will never be prosecuted anyway.
    Gotta love the British, we love a modern day Artful Dodger, that cockney kids got a future.

  4. #4
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    I can tell they are immigrants - 100%.

    Middle Eastern or maybe East Europen with Middle Eastern blood

    No chance of the the immigrant community telling the police who they are


    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi
    charity shops should be about, to help the poor and needy
    Thing is, they took the staff members phone, many of the volunteers in those kind of shop, are either old people , or poor people forced to work there for free or lose thier welfare .

    If they had took one of the Charities Executives phones all well and good , but they didnt...


    Nine executives at Cancer Research UK earn more than the Prime Minister, including chief executive Harpal Kumar, who pockets up to 240,000 a year.
    Kumar, 50, lives in a luxury 1.6m home in north-west London and does not have a mortgage.
    Outrage as charity bosses pocket six-figure salaries | UK | News | Daily Express

  5. #5
    lom
    lom is offline
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,409
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I can tell they are immigrants - 100%.
    Colonial citizens aka Britons

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    25-07-2017 @ 12:11 PM
    Posts
    463
    Now now Harry, you are going to look a bit silly if it turns out they are in fact immigrants.
    Which I believe they are.

  7. #7
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickmac View Post
    Now now Harry, you are going to look a bit silly if it turns out they are in fact immigrants.
    Which I believe they are.
    Not at all. Only a fucking idiot (or a racist twat) would assume that there are no white skinned British tealeaves that would use their kids to nick things.

    FFS haven't you seen Oliver Twist you silly fucker?


  8. #8
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    So basically they ARE white- cos the media says so? ............jahahaha


    Also as a leading Teakdoor Crime Scene Investigator , I'd never let my racism and homophobia cloud my analysis.

    Most people have heard of a Gaydar, but I have a similarly sophisticated scientific piece of equipment for detecting immigrants called a Wog-om-meter.

    Which quickly scans for lower race DNA, foul oder, greasy hair, mucky looking complexion, and general fuzzie wuzziness.

    The readings for those 2 are off the scale..

    It's even giving an estimated time that they broke into Britain: 4 months.

    Based on the fact they have been lazying about and eating like greedy pigs at the taxpayers expense since arrival, and both have now totally outgrown their clothes.


  9. #9
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    ..... which is just a convoluted way of saying you're a dimwitted, racist c u n t.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,792
    ^ Which just shows that you're just a retarded PC nutcase.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    koman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Location
    Issan
    Posts
    4,234
    Sorry Blue, but I can't support you on this one. It is very evident to me that these folks are simply following the rules of good parenting.

    Take your son shopping.....or in this case shop lifting. Children should always be included in family outings that will improve bonding, and teach them life skills that will ensure continued success after they leave the parental home.

    If the child needs a mobile phone, and does not have the ready cash, they should be instructed in a variety of methods to obtain one.

    In this case the family is being very sensible. They are starting small, in a meagre charity shop. Once the children have been properly trained and acquired a bit of decent experience, they can raise the standards progressively, and eventually may be able to loot high-end jewellery shops or fashion boutiques, eventually taking their business to Harrods and other places where variety and quality are to be found.....
    I blame the Americans......and Thaksin.

  12. #12
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    ^ Which just shows that you're just a retarded PC nutcase.
    Better than being a judgmental, racist wanker eh?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat David48atTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Palace Far from Worries
    Posts
    8,420
    Has the facts of the incident emerged?

    Facts we can work with ... hyperbole we can debate ad infinitum.
    .

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,792
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    ^ Which just shows that you're just a retarded PC nutcase.
    Better than being a judgmental, racist wanker eh?
    I wouldn't know about that, I like to think I can except anyone as an immigrant until they start spouting sharia law and DEATH to all infidels. The mussies come to a new country and get all pissed off because they can't kill their own children out of STUPID HONOR killings. Fvck off you dim witted fvcktard.
    Eliminator
    1986 Kawasaki 900

  15. #15
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    ^ Which just shows that you're just a retarded PC nutcase.
    Better than being a judgmental, racist wanker eh?
    I wouldn't know about that, I like to think I can except anyone as an immigrant until they start spouting sharia law and DEATH to all infidels. The mussies come to a new country and get all pissed off because they can't kill their own children out of STUPID HONOR killings. Fvck off you dim witted fvcktard.
    Yes, we've gone from shoplifting to honour killings.

    From a fucking dickhead who can't differentiate between the words "accept" and "except".

    Thick as fuck these racist wankers. That's the one thing they have in common, a demonstrable lack of intelligence.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    01-09-2019 @ 06:11 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,950
    I don't suppose the shoplifters where racists, I'm sure they never had a racist thought in their whole lives.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I have a similarly sophisticated scientific piece of equipment for detecting immigrants called a Wog-om-meter.
    Which quickly scans for lower race DNA, foul oder, greasy hair, mucky looking complexion, and general fuzzie wuzziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    chief executive Harpal Kumar
    Heck, it must have been going off the scales for that Paki-

    Sir Harpal Singh Kumar (born 1965) is chief executive officer of Cancer Research UK

    Kumar attended St. John's College, Cambridge, where he gained a Master of Engineering degree and an Master of Arts degree and won the Mobil Prize, Metal Box Prize, and Hughes Prize. He subsequently gained an Master of Business Administration degree with High Distinction as a Baker Scholar at Harvard Business School where he won the Ford Prize and the Wolfe Prize

    Kumar was knighted in the 2016 New Year Honours for services to cancer research

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpal_Kumar
    probes Aliens

  18. #18
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Posts
    60,469
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I have a similarly sophisticated scientific piece of equipment for detecting immigrants called a Wog-om-meter.
    Which quickly scans for lower race DNA, foul oder, greasy hair, mucky looking complexion, and general fuzzie wuzziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    chief executive Harpal Kumar
    Heck, it must have been going off the scales for that Paki-

    Sir Harpal Singh Kumar (born 1965) is chief executive officer of Cancer Research UK

    Kumar attended St. John's College, Cambridge, where he gained a Master of Engineering degree and an Master of Arts degree and won the Mobil Prize, Metal Box Prize, and Hughes Prize. He subsequently gained an Master of Business Administration degree with High Distinction as a Baker Scholar at Harvard Business School where he won the Ford Prize and the Wolfe Prize

    Kumar was knighted in the 2016 New Year Honours for services to cancer research

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpal_Kumar
    Blue probably got "Wog basher of the month" once at his local NF meeting (attendees: 4 including one wife with black eyes from refusing to go).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •