Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353

    Unhappy Muslim train driver who ran 2 red lights had nothing to eat or drink for 15 hours

    Huge disruption was caused by this crash.

    Investigation reports that Muslim train driver who went through two red lights and crashed causing days of delays had gone without any food or drink for 15 HOURS because of Ramadan
    • The Great Western train driver went through a double red light in London
    • The train hit a gantry and brought down power lines in June this year
    • Rail accident experts claims he had not eaten anything for 15 hours


    Muslim train driver who went through two red lights to crash had gone without food or drink for 15 hours because of Ramadan[at] | Daily Mail Online

    Luckily there were no passengers on board during the derailment and the accident led to three days of disruption - causing misery for commuters.
    The driver, who has not been named, had his last meal at 2.30am


    The Rail Accident Investigation Board have been looking into the incident and were unable to conclude fasting was a factor in the crash
    Bullshit.
    Why wasn't he named ? they never mentioned at the time of the incident he was an immigrant....
    Was he sacked ?
    Was he a recent immigrant?

    Surprising his gender was mentioned ..
    guess they are saving that bit of fascist Political Correctness for another day

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,614
    it is a well known fact that the heavy demands made by the religion of peace on its adherents renders them incapable of integrating fully into western christian or secular societies and workplaces.

    the raghead need a good horsewhipping to teach him that if he wishes to live and work in a western society, then the needs of that society takes precedent over the medieval demands of his faith.

  3. #3
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Posts
    61,812
    Of course the possibility exists that he's just shit at driving trains but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

  4. #4
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    What you mean a case of affirmative action ?
    An immigrant over promoted from something like litter picker to train driver, based on the company needing to meet its Muslim quota ?

    yeah that works too

  5. #5
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Somboon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Of course the possibility exists that he's just shit at driving trains but don't let that get in the way of a good story.
    Driving trains is difficult?
    well no
    but there are limits.....


    But how did the train manage to leave the track ?
    must have been some bits of track missing or something, a hazard only protected by 2 red lights?
    Probably more to this story , maybe a bunch of hopeless drunk Polish track maintenance workers, managed a fat politically correct English lesbian.
    All not helped by having a 78 IQ Nigerian in the signal box ..

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Posts
    13,137
    If an employee renders himself incapable of performing his duties through some conduct or other which any reasonable person would recognise as being unsafe, careless or reckless behaviour then that person is responsible for their actions in any court of law.

    Fasting because one is a coon is no defence unless of course his employers knew that he intended to perform his duties whilst incapacitated and condoned it because of their personnel policy concerning coons notwithstanding the recognised risk to their customers.

    In this case then the employers will be responsible as the corporate entity and shall be liable for any criminality arising out of said policies.

    Essentially, knowing one's drivers are, say, invariably pissed when working and nothing is done to prevent it then the management are in the frame for the consequences, both in the criminal and civil courts.

    Those injured will have a rather nice claim although I daresay the coon will also sue.....

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    No, I doubt the accident was because he had 'fasted' for 15 hours- actually, he was better off finishing his shift and then getting some food. Getting a full stomach after a bit of a fast does leave you somnambulant.

    I think it was because he is a negligent twat.

    And what makes you say he's an immigrant blue? He may be for all I know, but I saw nothing to suggest that in the article.
    probes Aliens

  8. #8
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post

    And what makes you say he's an immigrant blue?
    Extrapolating
    not many indigenous Brits are Muslims

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    beerlaodrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Location
    vientiane
    Posts
    6,586
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Huge disruption was caused by this crash.

    Investigation reports that Muslim train driver who went through two red lights and crashed causing days of delays had gone without any food or drink for 15 HOURS because of Ramadan
    • The Great Western train driver went through a double red light in London
    • The train hit a gantry and brought down power lines in June this year
    • Rail accident experts claims he had not eaten anything for 15 hours


    Muslim train driver who went through two red lights to crash had gone without food or drink for 15 hours because of Ramadan[at] | Daily Mail Online

    Luckily there were no passengers on board during the derailment and the accident led to three days of disruption - causing misery for commuters.
    The driver, who has not been named, had his last meal at 2.30am


    The Rail Accident Investigation Board have been looking into the incident and were unable to conclude fasting was a factor in the crash
    Bullshit.
    Why wasn't he named ? they never mentioned at the time of the incident he was an immigrant....
    Was he sacked ?
    Was he a recent immigrant?

    Surprising his gender was mentioned ..
    guess they are saving that bit of fascist Political Correctness for another day
    Probably a poofta to blue.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    05-11-2019 @ 02:13 PM
    Posts
    36,453
    ^ Yep...It was a "Gay Train"...

  11. #11
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Posts
    61,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Somboon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Of course the possibility exists that he's just shit at driving trains but don't let that get in the way of a good story.
    Driving trains is difficult?
    Yes if you're staring at goat porn on your phone.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat Jofrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:19 AM
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,181
    Probably high on the craic.

  13. #13
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    24,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Somboon View Post
    Should be jailed.
    Wouldn't go that far, Blue's alright, just wears his heart on his made-in-England sleeve.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    Fasting, causing a train accident , that's a new one for the health and safety law makers.
    So how's that going to read" Don't Fast and drive"

  15. #15
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,897
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    Fasting, causing a train accident , that's a new one for the health and safety law makers.


    The Rail Accident Investigation Board have been looking into the incident and were unable to conclude fasting was a factor in the crash

  16. #16
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    24,626
    Don't know about you lot, but I for one have next week's winning lottery numbers from that OP.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •