Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: clean cut

  1. #1
    Member
    sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    30-08-2019 @ 08:39 AM
    Posts
    312

    clean cut

    Tonight on the MRT i saw two clean cut looking young men. The both had white shirts, black trouches and shoulder bags. Are they teachers or Mormons I thought?? No bycycle's though and then I saw the black name badge. Didn't boother looking to long as there's always horney looking women to look at. Sorry no camera DJ Pat

  2. #2
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,608
    why not put this in that thread instead of starting another?

  3. #3
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    Why do they always travel in pairs? Is it to keep an eye on each other in case one decides to go for a quick shag?

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Why do they always travel in pairs? Is it to keep an eye on each other in case one decides to go for a quick shag?
    Satan lurks around every corner waiting to tempt you. Best to be on guard at all times.

  5. #5
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    It would make a good documentary to follow them around for a day.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    21-01-2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Posts
    4,331
    gotta be a tough gig in bkk

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    mad_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    10-05-2017 @ 11:52 AM
    Posts
    5,099
    The clean cut Mormons look like male models compared to your standard big Chang and orange sling vested sex pat.

  8. #8
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp View Post
    It would make a good documentary to follow them around for a day.
    You have good video editing skills, Scamp, but nobody could make a 'good' documentary about the mormons.

    Unless it featured them getting beaten up, or something, & I suppose you could pay someone to do that.

  9. #9
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,378
    Dont have any of those problems here. Mormons and Jehovahs witnesses have achieved cult status and are therefore banned.

    sorry i think its actually only JW are banned.

    still its a step in the right direction. Merry Christmas

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    keda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    17-12-2010 @ 12:06 PM
    Posts
    9,831
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Tonight on the MRT i saw two clean cut looking young men. The both had white shirts, black trouches and shoulder bags. Are they teachers or Mormons I thought?? No bycycle's though and then I saw the black name badge. Didn't boother looking to long as there's always horney looking women to look at. Sorry no camera DJ Pat
    I've seen many of them both in bkk and pty, usually in pairs, mostly looking content if not sickeningly smug, figured they must be godfolk and left it at that. Btw never crossed my mind they may be teachers.

  11. #11
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    It's that 'I'm going to heaven to become an angel while you're going to hell' attitude that gets me. Especially when they are so full of shit - Joseph Smith, indeed. Wankers.

  12. #12
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,615
    you need to check if they are attired in these





  13. #13
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    I was foolish enough to ask two of them directions in Sutthisaan last week. One of them's badge read "Brother Andrew" and I can't remember the other ones.

    The tried to assist me a bit too keenly I thought.

    I walked off as they flagged down a taxi that they were hailing to ask for directions that I asked them.

    They give me the creeps.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    09-07-2019 @ 02:55 AM
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    I was foolish enough to ask two of them directions in Sutthisaan last week. One of them's badge read "Brother Andrew" and I can't remember the other ones.

    The tried to assist me a bit too keenly I thought.

    I walked off as they flagged down a taxi that they were hailing to ask for directions that I asked them.

    They give me the creeps.
    Imagine if everyone in the world behaved & treated each other like that.

    We would have world peace & everything.

  15. #15
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    Quote Originally Posted by shehiredahitman
    Imagine if everyone in the world behaved & treated each other like that. We would have world peace & everything.
    Not for me. It'd piss me off so much I'd be twatting everyone.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 05:06 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    30,807
    The ploblem with those Mormon God botherers is that you can't even get them pissed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •