Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964

    Thai stories..good news week?:

    Thai stories..good news week?:
    Once every few months the wife, usually 'close' with the goings on, will plunk herself down in a chair next to me when I am occupied with consumption of alcohol.
    Latest:


    Uncle has swollen balls.


    Sister is about to divorce her German doctor husband in Germany.


    A rather attractive intelligent, fluent in English friend, married to an Aussie engineer is now an alcoholic and a insatiable sex maniac.


    Another friend is now in the possession of a very black baby and over a million baht in gambling debt in Germany and Thailand.. Though married to a white German.


    Twin sister is now in dept to the amount of about 500k baht… (Yup I suspected that since she still owes me 150 k++... this farangs 'bank' has been closed for some while now…lol)


    Not dissimilar from the inane news from most media methinks…

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    The wife advises that her twin sister intends to refinance her three year old Toyota 4X4 in order to pay me what she owes..Suspect just talk..will not hold my breath on that account…

  3. #3
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,598
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    A rather attractive intelligent
    photos ?

  4. #4
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    19-01-2019 @ 03:32 PM
    Posts
    2,904
    I use ear plugs and pretend I don't know what mine is on about

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999
    School tuitions are due, boyz...and Uni starts up again at July's end. Money to spare ?

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Have to appreciate Thai ladies and their pendant for securing trivial gossip and judgment -

  7. #7
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,758
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Have to appreciate Thai ladies and their pendant for securing trivial gossip and judgment -
    For fucks sake. The word is "penchant".

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Have to appreciate Thai ladies and their pendant for securing trivial gossip and judgment -
    For fucks sake. The word is "penchant".
    And they don't rhyme.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas View Post

    Uncle has swollen balls.

    A rather attractive intelligent, fluent in English friend, married to an Aussie engineer is now an alcoholic and a insatiable sex maniac.
    Have these two hooked up with each other?

  10. #10
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas View Post

    Uncle has swollen balls.

    A rather attractive intelligent, fluent in English friend, married to an Aussie engineer is now an alcoholic and a insatiable sex maniac.
    Have these two hooked up with each other?
    LOL. Good idea. Two problems, one solution.

    Mind you, I was casting an eye of the "twin" and "money problems" bit. I am sure something could be worked out with understanding by all parties involved.

  11. #11
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,598
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme
    pendant
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    The word is "penchant".
    he did mean pendant - he is talking about the third gonad swinging in front of his eyes

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    01-09-2019 @ 06:11 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,950
    My Mary is dying to tell Me the gossip, and starts the introduction to the subject with, " You talk too much, all friends say You talk too much, I cannot tell You, You go tell your friends "
    After that intro, I know Mary is dying to tell Me some juicy gossip.
    I act bored.
    Worst reaction is to act interested, or even hint interest.
    Then you have to beg for it.

  13. #13
    lob
    lob is offline
    Thailand Expat
    lob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 10:08 AM
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
    My Mary is dying to tell Me the gossip, and starts the introduction to the subject with, " You talk too much, all friends say You talk too much, I cannot tell You, You go tell your friends "
    After that intro, I know Mary is dying to tell Me some juicy gossip.
    I act bored.
    Worst reaction is to act interested, or even hint interest.
    Then you have to beg for it.
    true dat.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •